Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,944 members, 7,848,823 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus (14645 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / 9 Ways To Watch The RCCG Annual Convention 2013 Live From Home / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by manmustwac(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Donmichaelz: When we get to heaven I hope u can open ur toilet and. Tell God" All ur gatherings are for brainwashing"
Has anybody that you believe is in Heaven ever called your cell phone or written tou a letter about life in Heaven. Can. You provide any tangible proof to prove that Heaven exists outside of your imagination?
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by henryadex(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
MANY PARISHES WOULD BE GRADUATING THEIR BIBLE SCHOOL STUDENTS @ THIS CONVENTION, SHOULD YOU NEED GOWNS PLEASE C@LL 2348058584502 or visit http://www.graduationgownsventures.gnbo.com.ng/
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by kstyle2(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
May d blessing which shall pour down at d convention,com into my life and d lives of my fellow right minded nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by esiri4jesu(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Get it right, he knelt down before God and not Daddy GO. Don't you kneel down when praying?
Imanuelle: Okay .

Goodluck guys. .

will uncle GEJ come and kneel down again ?
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Can anyone assist me with accomodation?
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Jobabori(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
The glory of the Lord shall descend on the convention ground. Those that attended and those of us, who for one reason on the other would not be there shall be blessed. Jesus is the Lord indeed. He has never fail those that held on to Him. Redeemers and non- members that believe that God will do wonder in that convention shall be blessed. Halleluyah i have received my blessing in advance and without being in the camp. If you believe this say a louder AMEN.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Jobabori(m): 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
esiri4jesu: Get it right, he knelt down before God and not Daddy GO. Don't you kneel down when praying?
Yes since the scripture says "every kneel must bow"
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Kellysome(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
This convention is timely i will be there..pst adeboye is one of the best pastors in nigeria
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
We just finished the convenant partners prayer and fasting for the month of july. I can tell you brethren that JESUS will manifest himself real to many in this convention. The church of Christ will not remain the same even as we wait eagerly for the manifestation of the Son of God....Jesus, the man of calvary. Let somebody shout halleluya!!!!!!!!
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by teetee123: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
realsammie: By d power of d anointing of Daddy GO, God pls wash away my tears.

A proud redemer

Broda, u got it wrong. Daddy G 0 is not God. It is only God that can wash away your tears through Christ. Daddy GO is a servant of the most high who is redeemed by the blood of Christ.
Stop making comments that makes unbelievers to call God servants all kind of names.
It is well
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by calaharry: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
manmustwac: Has anybody that you believe is in Heaven ever called your cell phone or written tou a letter about life in Heaven. Can. You provide any tangible proof to prove that Heaven exists outside of your imagination?
. Have you not heard of d word blasphemy? May be because you feel fully fed and socio-economically comfortable,that you bask in proud waters of philosophy to speak ill of spiritual event that help ppl to renew and re-dedicate themselves to their creator. I believe you are clearly suffering fr invisible ignorance like d atheist,but cease your breath for 10min,then you see this Jesus holds things together and it is not just imagination. You can criticise ills of men but don't try God or else! Nigerians worship God,which is why God saves them fr severe natural disasters which no human being can control. It is not Christianity that brainwashes ppl here rather what the nation suffer is rooted in d mixing ancestral idols with christian belief resulting in man-made disasters fr thought to actions. This human factor requires individuals to reverse d perennial urgly trend for things to change for good.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
I want to be there, but due to some reasons cant be there. I want updates from this forum please.
All the blessings there i receive them in jesus name and i use this forum as a point of contact in jesus name. Amen.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by angelbee(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
[quote author=Samoo01]For "Pastor" Adeboye, Christmas arrives early.

Imagine if all the money that has been given to that man was deposited in a trust fund, and judiciously used, for the betterment of Nigerians, the country will be shinning like, Houston, at least.

But I'm happy someone is duping them sha, because, albeit they sell themselves as Christians, they will never help their families.[/quote

I pity u serzly.......
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by deife(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mintayo: This year convention will be a very powerful one,looking at d fact dt the theme is 'JESUS'.
Jesus our Saviour.
Jesus our Lord.
Jesus our Redeemer.
Jesus our mediator.
Jesus our helper.
Jesus our healer.
Jesus our intercessor.
Jesus our provider.
Jesus our comforter.
Jesus our Love.
Jesus our advocate.
Jesus our refuge.
Jesus our king.
Jesus our cleanser.
Jesus our hope.
Jesus our righteousness.
Jesus our light.
Jesus our strenght.
Jesus our defender.
Jesus our peace.
Jesus our faith.
Jesus our blessing.
Jesus our way to God.
Jesus our All in All.
Jesus our life.
Ohh...what a wonderful Jesus,the list can not be exhausted.
I LOVE YOU JESUS.

What a Friend we have in Jesus! God be praised. Hallelujah!
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by calaharry: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
calaharry: . Have you not heard of d word blasphemy? May be because you feel fully fed and socio-economically comfortable,that you bask in proud waters of philosophy to speak ill of spiritual event that help ppl to renew and re-dedicate themselves to their creator. I believe you are clearly suffering fr invisible ignorance like d atheist,but cease your breath for 10min,then you see this Jesus holds things together and it is not just imagination. You can criticise d ills of men but don't try God or else! Nigerians worship God,which is why God saves them fr severe natural disasters which no human being can control. It is not Christianity that brainwashes ppl here rather what the nation suffer is rooted in d mixing ancestral idols with christian belief resulting in man-made disasters fr thoughts to actions. This human factor requires individuals to reverse d perennial urgly trend for things to change for good.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by calaharry: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
calaharry: . Solidbroda, have you not heard of d word blasphemy? May be because you feel fully fed and socio-economically comfortable,that you bask in proud waters of philosophy to speak ill of spiritual event that help ppl to renew and re-dedicate themselves to their creator. I believe you are clearly suffering fr invisible ignorance like d atheist,but cease your breath for 10min,then you see this Jesus holds things together and it is not just imagination. You can criticise d ills of men but don't try God or else! Nigerians worship God,which is why God saves them fr severe natural disasters which no human being can control. It is not Christianity that brainwashes ppl here rather what the nation suffer is rooted in d mixing ancestral idols with christian belief resulting in man-made disasters fr thoughts to actions. This human factor requires individuals to reverse d perennial urgly trend for things to change for good.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by DaTma(f): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
solidbroda:
Yes, I am an antichrist, and I am proud.
Annual this annual that,
Holy Ghost congress
Power must change hands
Annointing service etc
What has all that brought to the development of Nigeria and African as a whole?
What positive change has happened so far?
Hiv rate is High. Mortality rate is climbing. Poverty rate is higher. Illiteracy rate is super, and no hope for the future.
20 years of prayer convention, holy ghost congress, and yet things keep deteriorating..
Is it not time to wake up from religious 419ners?
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by DaTma(f): 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
solidbroda:
Annual this annual that,
Holy Ghost congress
Power must change hands
Annointing service etc
Hiv rate is High. Mortality rate is climbing. Poverty rate is higher. Illiteracy rate is super, and no hope for the future.
20 years of prayer convention, holy ghost congress, and yet things keep deteriorating..

All this doesnt change the fact that God is still God,
satan puts all this ills in the society and make things difficult for humans..
.come to Jesus and experience perfect peace.

3 Likes

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by usomine007(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
Oga just because you have problems or you haven't developed since the inceptions of this programs doesn't mean you should castigate them...I don't understand why so many nigerians always look for an avenue to blame others for there problems.Get a life and stop blaming the powe must change hands,the conventions and co.Thank you
solidbroda:
Annual this annual that,
Holy Ghost congress
Power must change hands
Annointing service etc

1 Like

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by farem: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
The name of the Lord [JESUS] is strong tower...
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by farem: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
manmustwac: Has anybody that you believe is in Heaven ever called your cell phone or written tou a letter about life in Heaven. Can. You provide any tangible proof to prove that Heaven exists outside of your imagination?
[color=#990000]
For the preaching of the Cross to them that perish, is foolishness... 1 Cor. 1:18
please come out of them NOW!
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by farem: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
esiri4jesu: Get it right, he knelt down before God and not Daddy GO. Don't you kneel down when praying?
[color=#990000]
Does that suggest to this guy that anytime he kneels down to pray [if he does], he is worshipping or kneeling down for whatever that is closest to him: his bed, pet, mosquitoes or cockroaches??

1 Like

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2013
ajibade.ol:
@solidbroda pls don't call yourself antichrist you have a good idea and your defense can be morally justified. People gather together to pray and ask God for whatever they need. changes are taking place in our country for real but men that loves evil are more that love God,the reason why we find ourselves in this condition. But those that call upon the name of the Lord will be saved. I encourage you to join in prayers in whatever faith you believe and trust the country will be better

Well, u make sense by not judging me first.
Tnx
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Ayatullah(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
marious: Make I sharply go confess all my sins grin

So you must go kneel down before Pastor Adeboye to go confess your sins?..............Meanwhile you people should know you are equally comitting great sin by blocking road for hours and causing hardship for people.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by adepojuot: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
solidbroda: Annual brainwashing
yessssss oooo,call it anything u like...we are not suicide bomber,we are not terrorist,we have no been brain wash about 72 vigils,nor about rivers of wine....like prophet,like followers.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
and if you come back what will happen? u live them?
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
and he you come back what will happen?you live them?
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Lakayanah: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Annual convention means that the people are converging once in a year. What I don't understand is that the op wrote 61st annual convention is the church up to 61years? Or there is a mistake somewhere.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Sophiatabitha(f): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Louis007: OFFERING RCCG HYMN 336- MY SOUL IS SO HAPPY IN JESUS!

"Rejoice In The Lord Always: And Again I Say Rejoice". Ephes 2:8.

I Am Happy In Him
I Am Happy In Him
My Soul Will Delight,
He Fills Me Day And Night!
I Am Happy In Him.

Hit "Like" If U'r A Redemmer!!!

One Trillion likes

1 Like

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by smartexboui(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
RCCG CONVENTION IN YORUBA… designed by www.facebook.com/Boiconcept

2 Likes

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
solidbroda: Annual brainwashing
may GOD forgive you IJMN. AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria / Why Use The Letter 'X' When Referring To Christians? / Help Me Calculate My Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.