Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus (14634 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / 9 Ways To Watch The RCCG Annual Convention 2013 Live From Home / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
O.michael.O:
I want to go..how will I get accommodation

1 Like

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
O.michael.O:
I want to go..how will I get accommodation
there are hostels. If you are coming from abuja (for example) you will stay in abuja hostel. And i tell you feeding is guaranteed. GOD Bless you as you come IJCMN. AMEN

2 Likes

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Wonderchild: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lord pls pour ur fresh annointing upon Daddy G.O and use Him in dis year covention like never b4.(Amen)

1 Like

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by mandra71(f): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2013
I just heard of this convention. Where is the venue and how do I get there.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ayatullah:

So you must go kneel down before Pastor Adeboye to go confess your sins?..............Meanwhile you people should know you are equally comitting great sin by blocking road for hours and causing hardship for people.
your people are guilty of worse sins as they block commuters in the north. Worse still during fasting they can incovienience people Your people i tell you are guilty of worse sins. Imagine people who support incest, paedophilism, and killing of people all in the name of religion (Smh outright wickedness) 'people wey dey do gay marriage no beta pass una ne?' mtscheew. Ill die a true Christian IJMN. AMEN. JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU SIR! ME AND YOU TOGETHER FOREVER. IJMN AMEN
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
mandra71: I just heard of this convention. Where is the venue and how do I get there.
km 46 lagos-ibadan express way. GOD bless you as you come IJCMN AMEN
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
If you are unable to go dont be disturbed, you can watch the program on Rtm (strong decorder) dove media(hi tv) i dont know of dstv 'sha'. Someone who knows the channel on dstv should please post it. GOD Bless you all IJCMN. AMEN
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ayatullah GOD bless you sir! You are invited as well. My friend.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by gingin7434: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
solidbroda: Annual brainwashing
May God have mercy on ur dirty mouth
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by mandra71(f): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
sbaks:
km 46 lagos-ibadan express way. GOD bless you as you come IJCMN AMEN
Thank u Sbaks
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Smooyis(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
People get heart sha! Why cant we keep our mouths shut if we have nothing good to offer. Mercy Lord.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Ayatullah(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
sbaks:
your people are guilty of worse sins as they block commuters in the north. Worse still during fasting they can incovienience people Your people i tell you are guilty of worse sins. Imagine people who support incest, paedophilism, and killing of people all in the name of religion (Smh outright wickedness) 'people wey dey do gay marriage no beta pass una ne?' mtscheew. Ill die a true Christian IJMN. AMEN. JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU SIR! ME AND YOU TOGETHER FOREVER. IJMN AMEN

I believe you must have eaten the food prepared with the bath water of Pastor Adeboye which has made you lose your senses shocked
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by chukxie(m): 12:58am On Aug 05, 2013
Lakayanah: Annual convention means that the people are converging once in a year. What I don't understand is that the op wrote 61st annual convention is the church up to 61years? Or there is a mistake somewhere.

Why not google for the answer to your question?

1 Like

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by respectkings: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2013
Wao!! Praise de lord! ℓ̊ must ßε̲̣̣̣̥ there..
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by olaiya2007(m): 7:29am On Aug 05, 2013

I pity your life
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by matrix789: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2013
Jesus the Ancient of Days
Jesus the Almighty God.
The Melchizedek of Old.
So glad you dies for a wretched man like me. Thank you for the Blood and the saving Grace.
Heb 13:8
Jesus the same Yesterday,Today and Forever
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by meemeee: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2013
Life is a choice, no one is forcing you.Remain where you are if you like but don't talk others down like that.
solidbroda:
Yes, I am an antichrist, and I am proud.
Annual this annual that,
Holy Ghost congress
Power must change hands
Annointing service etc
What has all that brought to the development of Nigeria and African as a whole?
What positive change has happened so far?
Hiv rate is High. Mortality rate is climbing. Poverty rate is higher. Illiteracy rate is super, and no hope for the future.
20 years of prayer convention, holy ghost congress, and yet things keep deteriorating..
Is it not time to wake up from religious 419ners?
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by meemeee: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2013
All the blessings that'll be pronounced by Daddy Adeboye, I receive in multiple folds in Jesus name... Amen.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Keneeby(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Plz, RccG members stop calling urselves 'a Redeemer' for only Jesus is our Redeemer. Rather call urself 'a Redeemed' e.g i am a Redeemed, nt a Redeemer!

1 Like

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by judedwriter(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2013
my guy, u don't know dat if not d prayers of d church tins will be worse than they are now? Don't worry, by the time rapture takes place, trouble worst dan WW2 will start.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by wubby(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
(solidbroda: annual brainwashing)

I don't know why you are this destructive. God will deliver you o.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ayatullah:

I believe you must have eaten the food prepared with the bath water of Pastor Adeboye which has made you lose your senses shocked
im sorry sir. If ive offended you, forgive me. Im very sorry sir
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by sammhi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Religions is the opium of the people. I wish people want to go there to worship God and really know that worship of God entails three aspects
1. your service to God
2. your moral conduct
3. your behavior to your fellowman
if any of this is lacking ..then your worship is futile..it is like writing exam and failing to include your name and number .these 3 aspects defines you and your beliefs and thus your relationship with God
it is not about miracles...miracles are a sign for the unbelievers...I want to believe that most going there are not unbelievers yet they are going there for miracles. This is the deceit... Jesus says ""eat my flesh and drink my blood so you wont thirst or hunger anymore". Find out what these statement means and you will know that conventions is NOT about miracles which are like literal bread. Work for the food that does not perish... that is why for years people keep going and things are getting worse because the prescription is wrong. Like taking typhoid drugs for hypertension... the man wil not be cured but will get worse

1 Like

Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by akandejames: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
realsammie: By d power of d anointing of Daddy GO, God pls wash away my tears.

A proud redemer

chai, see formatting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by adwem2003(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
solidbroda:
Annual this annual that,
Holy Ghost congress
Power must change hands
Annointing service etc
Hiv rate is High. Mortality rate is climbing. Poverty rate is higher. Illiteracy rate is super, and no hope for the future.
20 years of prayer convention, holy ghost congress, and yet things keep deteriorating..

Thank God for His mercy...some people dont deserve to live another day.
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by hope23: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=solidbroda]Annual brainwashing
[/quot
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by edwardjr: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2013
I'M SORRY?
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by ifyfaith: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2013
solidbroda:
Annual this annual that,
Holy Ghost congress
Power must change hands
Annointing service etc
if at all none of what u have mentioned above have happened, i know lots and lots of people and family have received countless blessing like fruit of d womb,healing,deliverance and lots more. so,things benefiting are indeed happening. dont try to discourage d pple dat really want to go even if u dont buy d idea
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by ifyfaith: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2013
i receive my own share of the blessings that will be declared there by faith in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2013
I receive my own blessing in JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by IFELEKE(m): 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
We are Celebrating JESUS...Praises Galore!
Re: 61st RCCG Annual Convention Theme: Jesus by olumyde5(m): 2:01am On Aug 10, 2013
[size=130pt]JESUS!!!
=CHANGE
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are You An Atheist? / Dolly Parton & Dionne Warwick Team Up For New Gospel Song 'Peace Like A River' / Six Important Ways To Love Your Neighbor As Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.