Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account (7902 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money Refunded By Paypal? / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by dav8id(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2013
arbitrage:

I have not observed that anyway but Paypal does not issue US payment service in the first place. Payoneer and others do that.
i knw but you cant link the payoneer us payment service now with paypal thats what i mean . But am able to link the card one hand and the paypal account was verified .
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Hugo70(m): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls is it possible to some to sell his or her paypal account to some one else?
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by solbash11(m): 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
Have you being frustrated to get things you love online because you do not have a PayPal account or even a credit card? If yes, do not worry.

I have helped thousands of people like you since 2011 to make such payment online within 48hrs.

So, if you have any downloadable product from Clickbank, Warrior Forum, Forum Special Offer, Paydotcom, 2Checkout or even Gigs on
Fiverr you wanna pay for, I will help you get it.

More so, if you have products to be shipped from eBay to Nigeria, do contact us with the URL for special cost of procurement. I have done
it severally for people like you.

Enjoy your day!

Solomon B.
solbash1@gmail.com
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
dav8id: i knw but you cant link the payoneer us payment service now with paypal thats what i mean . But am able to link the card one hand and the paypal account was verified .

Are you sure a paypal account got verified after linking and verifying a card only without bank account? I think it takes a US bank account linking to verify. May be it's possible for non-US paypal account though, I am not sure. But just yesterday I still added and linked a card to paypal but it was still not verified until I added a US bank account today.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by conimo(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Action Forex Signals / CBN Injects $186m As Forex Reserves Beat $30bn / FIRS, AGF Collaborate To Deduct VAT At Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.