Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account (7903 Views)

How Can I Recover My Money Refunded By Paypal? / PAYPAL VERIFICATION: Banks Are Not Returning The Money Charged By Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
oladayo042: @Arbitrage
I have been sending you PMs but no response. Can you please mail me at ***** at gmail.com? I have something that requires your help. Thanks

I didn't get your email address as you put in in asterisks.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Hugo70(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
arbitrage:

Just follow the instruction to confirm if you have the foreign IP as long as it is opera mini.
you never said any thing about having a USA phone no. And pls how easy it's to open dy account directly, compare to when using infolinks for example. Pls send me your E.mail/contact at my E.mail ugo678@gmail.com. Pls
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2013
Hugo70: you never said any thing about having a USA phone no. And pls how easy it's to open dy account directly, compare to when using infolinks for example. Pls send me your E.mail/contact at my E.mail ugo678@gmail.com. Pls

If there is space required for phone number, surely you will need to use a US phone number not because they will necessarily call it but to get in touch in case there is a problem with your order and they need to reach you. They will as well reach you by your email contact.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by osca234: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
@arbitrage i urgently need ur help...can you help me make a paypal payment. Am yet to order for my payoneer card. Pls
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
osca234: @arbitrage i urgently need ur help...can you help me make a paypal payment. Am yet to order for my payoneer card. Pls
No problem
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by osca234: 6:26am On Nov 10, 2013
arbitrage:
No problem

how do i contact you pls so i can send the cash to u?
i sent u a PM though
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by upskey(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2013
I intend to set up an online e book store , so am in search of a credit card accepting ecommerce platform, that would allow check outs to nigeria.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Hugo70(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2013
osca234: @arbitrage i urgently need ur help...can you help me make a paypal payment. Am yet to order for my payoneer card. Pls
is it advisiable for some one to use another persons paypal for purchase wit his info and address. And again pls if you purchase some thing online wit paypal, which address will you use for delivery. Is't possible for send it to 9ja or the fake address?
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by fitnesswis: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
to fund my paypal or to do online paypalpayment i use an international service which is very reliable xchanga.com.their paypal funding is instant.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Hugo70(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
fitnesswis: to fund my paypal or to do online paypalpayment i use an international service which is very reliable xchanga.com.their paypal funding is instant.
where then do you send it? Is't possible to send it to the another address rather than the one in/wit paypals address? Pls clear me on this pls. I mean when you purchase something online from 9ja. Pls tell me more about xchanga.com. Is it better than payoneer master card.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by kingagropro1: 1:18am On Nov 12, 2013
arbitrage:

Yes, Netspend will ask you to send your ID (usually passport) as I said earlier. This is because their online activation did not work for a foreigner. When you try using their online activation, it may say it was unsuccessful and then you will call the number written on the sticker on the card for activation assistance. Then the person will ask you to scan and send your ID to their email. No utility bill asked please.

The Netspend card is just like the Payoneer in that it comes with a US bank account, which you will even have immediately you open your Netspend account freely; even before the card arrives by post. You can immediately begin to fund it or someone send money to your US bank details. Just like Payoneer, if I refer you to NetSpend, we will both receive $25 on your first funding of account. But the advantage of NetSpend over Payoneer is that there is no activation fee unlike Payoneer's $29.95 after funding. So, invariably, Payoneer's gift of $25 when referred is not free when you look at the fact that you will pay $29.95 activation fee unlike NetSpend that is free with $25 added (after fisrt funding) if you are referred by another user. Only that Payoneer will send to Nigeria but NetSpend will not.

As per funding, someone in the States can send money to your Payoneer and NetSpend accounts by Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer but not by regular bank wire transfer from Nigeria. Payoneer can be funded by your very self from your Nigerian Naira Visa or MasterCard. Payoneer will take 2 days to manually apply the money to your account. I usually fund NetSpend account through Skrill (Moneybookers). I can upload funds from my GTBank Naira Mastercard instantly anytime into my Skrill. From Skrill, I can transfer the money to my US accounts including Payoneer or NetSpend US bank account and that will get there between 36 and 48 hours.

@arbitrage: thanks for the info you have supplied here. Skrill doesnt accept Nigeria. Neteller the same thing, even if you use the opera mini browser. Skrill is even asking for means of identification and utility bill. Its sad enough that i even used my USA address from here in Naija. Seems some of these sites have upped their game by giving Naija a full ban of their services. I want to assume that you are still in successfully perhaps because you opted in a long time ago.

Please tell someone close to you to try do a new registration and lets see how it pans out, otherwise i may just assume that its payoneer thats still receptive of Naija for now.

Will like to hear from you with regards to these pointers.

Well done.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Hugo70(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2013
Hugo70: where then do you send it? Is't possible to send it to the another address rather than the one in/wit paypals address? Pls clear me on this pls. I mean when you purchase something online from 9ja. Pls tell me more about xchanga.com. Is it better than payoneer master card.
abeg make una answer me. Pls
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by miqos02(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2013
Hugo70: abeg make una answer me. Pls
STAY AWAY FROM XCHANGA, ITS SCAM
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 11:39am On Nov 13, 2013
Hugo70: is it advisiable for some one to use another persons paypal for purchase wit his info and address. And again pls if you purchase some thing online wit paypal, which address will you use for delivery. Is't possible for send it to 9ja or the fake address?

Sorry for delayed response, FOD and Naijacutee put me on close to a week ban from posting. I do not understand what you mean by fake address but obviously if you use fake address in buying your stuff online, you will either get a fake product or get undelivered item result. If you are buying stuff with paypal and someone is making the payment for you, it means the item will be delivered to the payee's registered address. Although, PayPal has the option for you to add other addresses to your profile for delivery. Note that not all payment by Paypal involves physical delivery of what you are paying for to an address. Some PayPal payments are just to download soft copies while some is to pay someone for services offered like when helping you to fund your own paypal account. In any case, Paypal account will not have possibility of sending to Nigerian address since Nigeria will not be on the list of drop-down countries menu to choose from. So you can obtain the services of mail forwarding companies for what you are buying so that you can use their address or the address of your friends and relatives who can deliver to you in Nigeria after receipt of your item(s).
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2013
kingagropro1:

@arbitrage: thanks for the info you have supplied here. Skrill doesnt accept Nigeria. Neteller the same thing, even if you use the opera mini browser. Skrill is even asking for means of identification and utility bill. Its sad enough that i even used my USA address from here in Naija. Seems some of these sites have upped their game by giving Naija a full ban of their services. I want to assume that you are still in successfully perhaps because you opted in a long time ago.

Please tell someone close to you to try do a new registration and lets see how it pans out, otherwise i may just assume that its payoneer thats still receptive of Naija for now.

Will like to hear from you with regards to these pointers.

Well done.

Sorry for the delay, I was actually banned for days here. You may be right that I was allowed for having opted in earlier because someone asked me few days ago about Google Wallet and their requirements for SSN before activation. Whereas I joined when it was still called Google Checkout and added my Intercontinental Bank MasterCard and later GTB Naira Mastercard and no SSN was required then. He is not able to use it now whereas I still logged into it yesterday to snip my account for him. So I think their requirements are changing, may be. Invariably, Payoneer seems to be the acceptable and easy one for Nigerians for now except for the limitation of funding (apart from initial loading allowed from your Naira card), which may depict the need to earn online before you can fund it. Though I can fund mine from Skrill since I have added Payoneer US banking details to it from start.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by osca234: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2013
arbitrage:

Sorry for the delay, I was actually banned for days here. You may be right that I was allowed for having opted in earlier because someone asked me few days ago about Google Wallet and their requirements for SSN before activation. Whereas I joined when it was still called Google Checkout and added my Intercontinental Bank MasterCard and later GTB Naira Mastercard and no SSN was required then. He is not able to use it now whereas I still logged into it yesterday to snip my account for him. So I think their requirements are changing, may be. Invariably, Payoneer seems to be the acceptable and easy one for Nigerians for now except for the limitation of funding (apart from initial loading allowed from your Naira card), which may depict the need to earn online before you can fund it. Though I can fund mine from Skrill since I have added Payoneer US banking details to it from start.

@ op i need u to help me make a paypay payment. I dont knw how to contact you on phone or email. Pls help me out

am here oscarella688 at gmail.com
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by mbamaker: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
@arbitrage thanks alot for sharing this info with us.
pls how can i open a payoneer account, and what are the requirements needed.
also, how can i fund it from nigeria.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
For all that need a USA number , you can get it done here http://usacallsms.com
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by solbash11(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
mbamaker: @arbitrage thanks alot for sharing this info with us.
pls how can i open a payoneer account, and what are the requirements needed.
also, how can i fund it from nigeria.
Bro let me help with your questions

1. pls how can i open a payoneer account, and what are the requirements needed.
You can apply for that directly from their website homepage and click on the small green "Receive & Withdraw" button you'll see there.
Another page will open where you will fill your information to Order your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® Card.

2. what are the requirements needed.
You need a valid ID, e.g National ID card, or Driver's License, or International Passport etc.
Register with a reachable contact address that you can easily get contacted by Nipost.

3. how can i fund it from nigeria.
Unfortunately you won't be allowed to fund it directly from nigeria, Payoneer will only allow you to fund the card by receiving payment from their partner websites. An alternate method is by moving funds from your PayPal account into the virtual US bank account attached to the card.

I hope this piece of information helps.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by alamantegurlam: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2013
Do you know that you can own your own verified paypal account with your Nigeria IP? Let me show you, click on my signature link to see how and proofs
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2013
osca234:

@ op i need u to help me make a paypay payment. I dont knw how to contact you on phone or email. Pls help me out

am here oscarella688 at gmail.com

I am just seeing this. Hope you know that there is difference between paypay and Paypal. I guess you intended to type paypal and not paypay. That's not a problem to do.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by tatooboy: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2013
solbash11:
Bro let me help with your questions

1. pls how can i open a payoneer account, and what are the requirements needed.
You can apply for that directly from their website homepage and click on the small green "Receive & Withdraw" button you'll see there.
Another page will open where you will fill your information to Order your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® Card.

2. what are the requirements needed.
You need a valid ID, e.g National ID card, or Driver's License, or International Passport etc.
Register with a reachable contact address that you can easily get contacted by Nipost.

3. how can i fund it from nigeria.

Unfortunately you won't be allowed to fund it directly from nigeria, Payoneer will only allow you to fund the card by receiving payment from their partner websites. An alternate method is by moving funds from your PayPal account into the virtual US bank account attached to the card.

I hope this piece of information helps.

Please has anyone applied for and received a payooneer card lately? I applied for one last week and they requested for my Drivers' License which I scanned and sent, how long does it typically take to get the card from this Nigeria axis?

This question is for those that applied recently and received their cards.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Johniky19(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2013
arbitrage: You can make online payment (e.g ClickBank) that requires PayPal method without necessarily having a PayPal account.

You will basically need a foreign (e.g USA) issued credit or debit card for this. Examples of cards that I have used successfully for this purpose are NetSpend visa card and Payoneer MasterCard card. You can only obtain NetSpend card to a USA address but Payoneer card to Nigeria through this link https://payouts.payoneer.com/partners/lp.aspx?token=7fc0682dc1984dd7a529c9fffe01e4dc3310AF7C74

To do this, whenever you are making payment that includes PayPal method, choose to check out by PayPal method. You will then be required to either log in with your PayPal account login details or pay without PayPal account. Choose to pay with credit/debit card without logging into your PayPal account. This will give you chance to enter your card details. Enter your Payoneer MasterCard details and continue. This PayPal payment will surely be successful.

The question is about what Payoneer MasterCard card details you will enter on that page. Since you received your Payoneer MasterCard with a Nigeria address on record, the PayPal payment page are to be filled with your Payoneer card name as written on the card, the 16-digit card number, the expiry date and the 3 digit secure code at the back.

Then you will need to enter a USA address along with it. I want to believe other PayPal approved countries may be used successfully but I only used USA address. Therefore, you will need not just a foreign issued card like Payoneer but also a USA address. Several people have written on how to get these mail forwarding address services but I can suggest California-based myAmericanShipper(dot)com free address or the paid Florida-based myUS(dot)com. Note that you do not necessarily need to continue with the service of the mail forwarding company but just to have address to use with your US-issued Payoneer card.

Another point worthy of note is that I was even able to log into my Payoneer account to even change my address to a US address. I don't think the US address is necessary before the PayPal payment goes through because my Payoneer account's country is still showing Nigeria after I have updated it to USA address. Yet, my PayPal payment still works till now just by entering the card details with a US address when making payment through PayPal method. Try it and feed back and that will be the end of your worry to buy things that require PayPal method of payment, including ClickBank.

Lest I forget, you can only make such a payment on a foreign IP address and not your regular Nigerian IP address. Use IP-details(dot)com to confirm yours before proceeding or get VPN/VPS service. For free foreign IP/VPN, use the opera mini on your phone/tablet/laptop/PC or use your blackberry, which usually comes with foreign IP internet browser.
please ,i also need your help, am having problem of funding my payoneer mastercard because I want to activate my account at gvo hosting company. they didn't accept my gtb naira mc because of the up address. please if you can help me transfer some money to my payoneer if you are useing payoneer or you help me activate my account at gvo . this is very urgent to me. thanks
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by bigidea(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2013
Work from home or office position…

Earn $100 -200 per day or more…

Training program provided.

Computer and access to Internet necessary…

Flexible hours: F/T or P/T.

Visit the site below and either watch the videos
Or click on the banners that take you directly to the training
Go to http://bimvideoproof.com/
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
arbitrage:

I am just seeing this. Hope you know that there is difference between paypay and Paypal. I guess you intended to type paypal and not paypay. That's not a problem to do.
sent you a mail concerning converting my paypal to naira.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by miqos02(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
gcfr.com:
sent you a mail concerning converting my paypal to naira.
would you consider selling ur paypal?
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
miqos02: would you consider selling ur paypal?
sold already.
Thank you very much @arbitrage for the prompt payment.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
gcfr.com:
sold already.
Thank you very much @arbitrage for the prompt payment.

Is that Michael? Sorry I am just seeing your postings here but thank God I got your email. I actually wished I got the paypal alert immediately you wrote me about the paypal payment instead of my needing to log in to confirm. I would have used that to surprise you within minutes instead of the 3 hours, 9 minutes it took to fulfil your order. Just wanting to beat big companies' and names' record.

1 Like

Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Johniky19: please ,i also need your help, am having problem of funding my payoneer mastercard because I want to activate my account at gvo hosting company. they didn't accept my gtb naira mc because of the up address. please if you can help me transfer some money to my payoneer if you are useing payoneer or you help me activate my account at gvo . this is very urgent to me. thanks

Sorry for seeing this late. Will your gvo accept paypal method? This is because funding your payoneer may take like 2 days as I have very small fund in it unlike instant payment by paypal.
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by dav8id(m): 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
arbitrage:

Sorry for seeing this late. Will your gvo accept paypal method? This is because funding your payoneer may take like 2 days as I have very small fund in it unlike instant payment by paypal.
is like paypal stop issuing the us payment service for now or i dey miss something!! I try to use my second payoneer fiverr revenue card to link the us payment service but pumpup respond that the service is temporary unavailable..have you observe that?
Re: How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account by arbitrage: 1:09am On Nov 25, 2013
dav8id: is like paypal stop issuing the us payment service for now or i dey miss something!! I try to use my second payoneer fiverr revenue card to link the us payment service but pumpup respond that the service is temporary unavailable..have you observe that?

I have not observed that anyway but Paypal does not issue US payment service in the first place. Payoneer and others do that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Action Forex Signals / CBN Injects $186m As Forex Reserves Beat $30bn / FIRS, AGF Collaborate To Deduct VAT At Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.