Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video (31616 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / Gunmen Kidnap Kogi High Court Judge, Kill Orderly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Itoroetti(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
jmaine:

Its a huge fallacy bruv borne out of emotional sentiments . . .

GEJ go gulp Rivers State votes with or without Amaechi . . .

Don't mind them.he doesn't even nids ameachi's support.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by obuji: 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nigeria jagajaga.. Everything scatter scatter.
Law makers breaking the law.
Police, policing the beat.
President fighting governor and vis vasa ..
Nah the grass de suffer...
I cry for Nigeria..
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by worldman(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
akpomeme: The video tells it all. Is Mbu fighting Ameachi really or Ameachi is trying to frame the cp. tambuwal who lacks understanding of the unique politics in Niger delta just drew the line calling for the removal of Mbu and he who is from sokoto want to represent the people of rivers state with many others from the house of rep. Infraction don tie wrapper.
when did u see tambuwa preside over rivers state matter please don't mis inform people it was ikediohia that preside
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by confusion247(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
sobaemma: who tell u?say what u know mr,22 lawmakers supporting amaechi,only 5 lawmakers from the same senatorial distrinct bribe by the president and wike to oppose him,so tell me how rivers are against ameachicus am in portharcourt rumuagholu,u cant be in surulere saying what u dont know,or wot u read over the newspapers
Don't sing hosana yet because this is just the beginning, by the time this is over, Amaechi and his lawmakers will be no where to be found. Ibori did more than this, we all knew how he ended up, Silva worked the same path, we all knew how it all ended. Sorry for Amaechi in Advance. Atiku even performed better than them all in his fight with Obasanjo, but at last we saw who laughs last.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by johnstar(m): 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Afroconnect: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
The majority leader is only paying back what he suffered earlier,I will blame the people that started the violence and the pollice for negligence of duty,and ignoring a distress call.
It is appalling that the CP said he got a call from the house speaker,but he ignored it cos he downplayed the severity of the situation.
This to me nails him.As an officer you ought to attend to every citizen in need,that is why they pay you with the f-cking tax payers money,talk more of protecting a state's house of assembly.The CP took sides it is clear,he should be sanctioned-Nigeria is going to the jungle times,if these acts of impunity are not checked.
The leaders should give themselves brain,and stop faning this fire that will consume them all when it ignites.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Neduzze5(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
My people, I don show again oh

Only say this time, I show late!

Oya

If you are for Jonathan, like my post!

If you are for Amaechi, quote my post!

Bribery won't be condoned!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by thelastPope(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Afro connect: The majority leader is only paying back what he suffered earlier,I will blame the people that started the violence and the pollice for negligence of duty,and ignoring a distress call.
It is appalling that the CP said he got a call from the house speaker,but he ignored it cos he downplayed the severity of the situation.
This to me nails him.As an officer you ought to attend to every citizen in need,that is why they pay you with the f-cking tax payers money,talk more of protecting a state's house of assembly.The CP took sides it is clear,he should be sanctioned-Nigeria is going to the jungle times,if these acts of impunity are not checked.
The leaders should give themselves brain,and stop faning this fire that will consume them all when it ignites.

1. Did you see the CP in the videos?
2. Was the policeman in the fighting video for or against Amaechi? Yes he was for Amaechi, not against
3. Did you see any other video where hon Llyod was beaten or you are speaking based on an "eye witness" account? lol
4. Stop the falsehood and propaganda. The only person guilty as charged in those videos is hon Chidi Llyod and he is Amaechi's main man. There is no other way to spin this, sorry
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by alexleo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope: "GOV AMAECHI’S ORDERLY WAS THE POLICE OFFICER IN THE VIDEO BEATING UP A LAWMAKER WHILE PRO-AMAECHI LAWMAKER, (who went to fetch Amaechi from Govt House to witness the beatings) CHIDI LLOYD, was the man who broke the mace on the same lawmaker’s HEAD 3 times

– Hon Kingsley Chinda (representing Rivers State) just confirm on the floor of the House of Reps hours ago. Live video coming shortly

And you are still calling them Honourable?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by thelastPope(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Symphony007: I hear some people saying ameachi and his group over reacted. 5 men out of 32 can't impeach a speaker, ameachi should have ignored them...but today the PDP is congratulating mr. Bipi as the new speaker, before ameachi and his aides stormed the assembly chamber, "speaker bipi" was already tabling a motion for impeachment against ameachi. If those 5 lawmakers passed that impeachment, what do u think PDP will be saying today? "AMEACHI STANDS IMPEACHED"

Are you this ignorant? How can you impeach a governor in one sitting. You cannot even impeach a governor until a committee is inaugurated and the report of the committee submitted within a minimum of 2 weeks. You folks pride yourselves as intellectuals but over the last few months, you have all been badly exposed as very lacking. SMH!
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jice(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by LEvuls(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
Who can spot Amechi here grin

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Afro connect: The majority leader is only paying back what he suffered earlier,I will blame the people that started the violence and the pollice for negligence of duty,and ignoring a distress call.

Are you a member of RHA or a witness cos there are no evidences yet either audio or video to support your assertion that Lloyd was prevoiusly beaten by the man he almost clubbed to death.

And if I may ask are policemen allowed by law into the chambers? Even ameachi is not permitted by law to dabble into what happened there not to talk of supervising the beating of lawmakers. The commissioner MAY be innocent cos he said there is a police post/station attached to the assembly complex though am not vouching for him cos its all about politics.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by passionate88: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
jmaine:

Its a huge fallacy bruv borne out of emotional sentiments . . .

GEJ go gulp Rivers State votes with or without Amaechi . . .
So true. Many ppl dn dey hate Amaechi for we state because him dey fight Jonathan. Ppl think say him dey follow hausa ppl to fight the Presido
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Inoknowbook: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
blink182: this is what I was saying in some other thread and some ignorant people said I was talking nonsense.

You can not fight a governor from abuja, he owns state machinery. No matter the money you pump in to bribe, his loyalist base will always be solid and will overcome.

Jonathan should kiss rivers votes bye bye in 2015.

I am joining those people 'in some other thread...' to say that you are still talking nonsense!
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by EmperorSeal(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Amaechi shall be disgraced out of office and become irrelevant forever.
I just hate the back that always have his way of shouting beyond his voice just to pretend to be at the receiving end....... dis video is an eye opener too the lies he has been feeding the public
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by MRAE: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
EmperorSeal: Amaechi shall be disgraced out of office and become irrelevant forever.
I just hate the back that always have his way of shouting beyond his voice just to pretend to be at the receiving end....... dis video is an eye opener too the lies he has been feeding the public

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9Gkau8iLtpk
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by OdionOdion: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
DANILSA: Am not a polithievcian but I dont see how Amachi can
1. stay in rivers and fight Niger delta
2. Stay in Pdp and fight Pdp
3. Fight the Cp and expect security
4. Come out to fight reps and expect respect
5. taking the south/east back to slavery and expect blind followers.

I wish him luck atleast better than silvia.

EFCC
POLICE
ARMY
ICPC
ALLOCATION
IMMIGRATION
CUSTOM
AVIATION
SSS
MILITANTS= FEDERAL MIGHT
. Gov Lamido of Jigawa said APC is a fraud!,Aminu Tambuwal to contest for Sokoto state governor,Gov Aliu of Niger said he is a noise maker that nobody should take him serious over his role in NGF,Gov Amaechi and Chidi Lylod involved in attempted murder of a Rivers state legislator.The question is among Amaechi,Tambuwal,Lamido and Aliu
Who is the wisest and the most foolish?.Gov Amaechi I hail oh!,your mumu de ouz,grow up

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope: "GOV AMAECHI’S ORDERLY WAS THE POLICE OFFICER IN THE VIDEO BEATING UP A LAWMAKER WHILE PRO-AMAECHI LAWMAKER, (who went to fetch Amaechi from Govt House to witness the beatings) CHIDI LLOYD, was the man who broke the mace on the same lawmaker’s HEAD 3 times

– Hon Kingsley Chinda (representing Rivers State) just confirm on the floor of the House of Reps hours ago. Live video coming shortly
why did they hit the guy with the mace? what did he do to deserve such hammering?
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by ekolina(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Gov Amaechi is veri deceptive......Cp Mbu is a core professional n has dne nt wrongli to b redployed
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Ericology(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
confusion247:
Don't sing hosana yet because this is just the beginning, by the time this is over, Amaechi and his lawmakers will be no where to be found. Ibori did more than this, we all knew how he ended up, Silva worked the same path, we all knew how it all ended. Sorry for Amaechi in Advance. Atiku even performed better than them all in his fight with Obasanjo, but at last we saw who laughs last.

Few years ago, while watching CNN's live transmission of Charles Taylor's departure from Liberia to Nigeria due to Western pressure... He(Taylor)narrated one funny folktale.. He said a lion once lived with 3 goats. One morning, the lion became hungry and had no food. So he planned with the white and brown goat to betray the black goat and ate it.. Few days later, under same situation he colluded with the white and ate the brown. Then another hunger bout came and he called the remaining white goat and made his intention of eating him known. The white goat was surprised." I aided you in every way when you wanted to eat my friends,You cant eat me after all i did for you". The lion laughed out loud and called the white goat a very stupid animal. lol. If i ate all your friends cuz they tasted good, what makes you think i wouldnt eat you when you taste the same? Lesson.......... I am not Amaechi or Jonathan's apologist bt i am very much surprised how sentiments have beclouded every GEJ's supporter's mind.. Now, all of you had no problems when 16 votes defeated 19. Now, 5 lawmakers have impeached the speaker superseding the rest 22 and you are all clapping.. Remember, one day it cld be your own favorite governor that wld be impeached by 1 lawmaker.. Dont fail to clap for that brand of undemocratic arrogance when its your turn.. Aufwidersehen..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Symphony007: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Are you this ignorant? How can you impeach a governor in one sitting. You cannot even impeach a governor until a committee is inaugurated and the report of the committee submitted within a minimum of 2 weeks. You folks pride yourselves as intellectuals but over the last few months, you have all been badly exposed as very lacking. SMH!
and a speaker can be impeached with 5 members that is not up to a quorum? With a fake mace? Without any prior notice? What was his offence? And the PDP is congratulating bipi and telling the original speaker that "HE STANDS IMPEACHED", what makes you think they won't say the same if those 5 passed a impeachment on ameachi. You are the dull and ignorant one. If a minority of PDP lawmakers can impeach d.s.p alams in a hotel room in lagos. What else is'nt possible, use your brain dully.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by princewoles: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
shegsrules: Is gej reali fighting ameachi or its his wife n his silent, madam patience was ur sister suppose 2 marry ameachi n he refused or he used sumbody in ur house n den dupmed d person dat all dis fight is happening. Ad d ppresident wat steppp has he taken to prove his innocence,or settle d issue can gej invite ameachi n wike wit others n settle d difference. Wit all wats happenin I still find it hard 2 bliv gej is innocent.
IF you find it difficult to Believe JET is Innocent even with the Image you posted which show Lloyd and amachi aid beating up honourable then You have a Depreciating Brain and Vision

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Pattey(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
Morons plenty on this thread yafun yafun! If Amaechi had truly gone to the House of Assembly to intervene in the Madness, did U expect his orderly to stand by while his 'Boss' fought gidigbo?

Some of you people jus talk without thinking. Why not put yourself in that 'Orderly's' position. Have you forgotten he's nt jus any security detail? How can his Boss be involved and he won't take sides?

As for Lloyd, A.K.A Honourable 2x2 planking; nothing do you! The 5 Voltrons that wanted to overpower 27 others should have been prepared for maximum thrashing don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2013
Best movie I've ever watched, Amaechi kill them all, I dey your back, my Man.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Pattey(m): 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope:

Mr lastpope, you're a FOOL! Walahi talahi your foolishness no get rival!

You keep jumping from thread to thread trying to show your intelligence but all I see is an eternally stupid maaa fracker.

Is what we're seeing in Rivers state normal? Or will it be the 1st time impeachments will take place in just one sitting?

In how many sittings was Dariye impeached? More than one?

Which committee presided over Ladoja's impeachment? Was his own impeachment not carried out in a hotel? Presided over by a thug who assumed the role of speaker

Examples abound in our crazy country and if you're half as smart as you wanna portray yourself, I needn't school you on all that, do I?

So long as the powers that be are in support of the 'minority'. Your beloved majority no longer gets to matter. .

*i pity the ignorant IDIOTS that foolishly hail your idiocy*
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Benspoon(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nah wah 4 naija politices
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Benspoon(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nah wah 4 naija politices
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by ajasa4link: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
just finished watching the show of shame our.lawmakers shot at the rivers state house of assembly.... it's really sad and disheartening that such uncivilized people of defiant behaviour are the ones we charge with the responsibility of making laws that will guide the conduct of individuals in a civilized society... if our supposed leaders who are educated and have access to all the basic necessity of life can behave like street urchins welding sticks,staffs and kicking and punching anybody who dares oppose their views, how much more the unemployed youth,the youth who couldn't afford to pay hisway through university.. etc.... Just can't believe someone who is supposed to make laws will carry the symbol of authority in the houseand use it as a weapon on a fellow human being and still think he should be regarded as an honourable (or whatever they call themselves) . I think each and everyone of the honourable miscreant that featured in this showof shame and national disgrace including the corrupt police officers should be shipped down here to lagos at the neuro-psychiatric hospital,yaba to test there sanity,because I still can't believe any grown up man who is mentally balanced will ever stoop so low to this base level that is beyond human comprehension

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by kalohkaloh: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
But the orderly can claim he acted to protect the governor by attacking the victim in the video. After all, the recording started midway into the fracas. Also, hon. Lyod can claim he had been assaulted earlier and was only retaliating which unfortunately was captured on video. The possibility of punishing anyone involved in the fracas seems remote. However, Channels TV erred by showing the victim in the hospital bed unaccompanied! What is Channels up to?!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by bigmo1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
EmperorSeal: Amaechi shall be disgraced out of office and become irrelevant forever.
Just ask yourself this simple question and answer truthfully. Don't attempt to derail or raise å counter-question or counter argument.
If the 5 pro-GEJ members didn't attempt to illegally impeach the speaker, would there have been fracas in the house?
Note: the beating, battering and macing you noticed happened after the 5 had claimed to impeach the speaker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive / Southern Governors Ban Open Grazing, Call For National Dialogue / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.