Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video (31610 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / Gunmen Kidnap Kogi High Court Judge, Kill Orderly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by bigmo1(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2013
Pattey: Morons plenty on this thread yafun yafun! If Amaechi had truly gone to the House of Assembly to intervene in the Madness, did U expect his orderly to stand by while his 'Boss' fought gidigbo?

Some of you people jus talk without thinking. Why not put yourself in that 'Orderly's' position. Have you forgotten he's nt jus any security detail? How can his Boss be involved and he won't take sides?

As for Lloyd, A.K.A Honourable 2x2 planking; nothing do you! The 5 Voltrons that wanted to overpower 27 others should have been prepared for maximum thrashing don't you think?
In my own imagination, it was GEJ ℓ̊ was imagining getting planked on the head. Ameachi just keeps trashing GEJ @ every opportunity he gets.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by ewet: 1:10am On Jul 12, 2013
thelastPope: "GOV AMAECHI’S ORDERLY WAS THE POLICE OFFICER IN THE VIDEO BEATING UP A LAWMAKER WHILE PRO-AMAECHI LAWMAKER, (who went to fetch Amaechi from Govt House to witness the beatings) CHIDI LLOYD, was the man who broke the mace on the same lawmaker’s HEAD 3 times

– Hon Kingsley Chinda (representing Rivers State) just confirm on the floor of the House of Reps hours ago. Live video coming shortly

There is no way you can hold Amaechi accountable for the actions of te police officer and the officer in question shuld be made to face the music for his actions.

Hon. Chidi lloyd shuld be tried for public disobedience and bringing the symbol of authority to disrepute.

then the other 5 lawmakers shuld be charged with criminal conspiracy to forcefully usurp a democratic institution such as a state house of assembly.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Pataki: 1:22am On Jul 12, 2013
So what? Who cares??

What an arrogant display of stewpeedity by the OP here.

You have an irresponsible house member openly stating to his other colleagues that the governor of his state should be shot! What do you expect the orderly of the governor to do? Smile to the camera huh?!

Fooooolish thread.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by kingjoe(m): 3:04am On Jul 12, 2013
i can remember vividly in the university,our sug president rented buses for us to go for a courtesy call in the state capital for the governor that he intends to give us some goodies.trust students we jumped into the bus,only to later discover on arrival that we came to thwart the impeachment of the governor,the students destroyed the house of assembly,went to a hotel where some people were hving meeting ,scattered the whole place.i just looked from afar ,could nt beleive these idiots used us for their selfish interst.this happened over 12 years ago.am wiser now
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by ibietela2(m): 5:39am On Jul 12, 2013
Timehin:

Are you a member of RHA or a witness cos there are no evidences yet either audio or video to support your assertion that Lloyd was prevoiusly beaten by the man he almost clubbed to death.

And if I may ask are policemen allowed by law into the chambers? Even ameachi is not permitted by law to dabble into what happened there not to talk of supervising the beating of lawmakers. The commissioner MAY be innocent cos he said there is a police post/station attached to the assembly complex though am not vouching for him cos its all about politics.

You don't need to vouch for him, there is a police station there just few blocks away and then a police post few blocks before the complex.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jay2k(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2013
akpanoka: Amaechi brought his police orderly to kill lawmakers
Yet he is the one shouting d loudest
Hypocrisy at its height
u r a big idiote... Do u ve brains @ all hw do u reason even...who started d fyt...in a fyt do u judges some 1 by hw hard he returned a blow,havin been fiven 1 Ok so u xpected amaechi nd his pros to remain quiet even after a battle has been unleashed on dem ?? So dat he wil appear a good man b4 ur silly eyes..u r a boffoon..amaechi will disgrace all of u including dat drunken fisher man from d God forsaken riverin state dat cant even tink out d way farward for niegria in d presnce of d security challanges nd oda problems d coun3 is facin rada wat he knos is farmentin trouble from sonwea i d villa
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by SHAAWA: 6:53am On Jul 12, 2013
Is tambuwal speaker of sokoto or Nigeria?

[quote
author=akpomeme]The video tells it all. Is Mbu fighting Ameachi really
or Ameachi is trying to frame the cp. tambuwal who lacks understanding
of the unique politics in Niger delta just drew the line calling for the
removal of Mbu and he who is from sokoto want to represent the people
of rivers state with many others from the house of rep. Infraction don
tie wrapper.[/quote]
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by SHAAWA: 7:00am On Jul 12, 2013
the 5 stooges brought in a fake mace that they want to impeach the speaker with, one of them was trashed with the same period.
how does that translate as a symbol of authority?

[quote
author=ewet]

There is no way you can hold Amaechi accountable for the actions of te
police officer and the officer in question shuld be made to face the
music for his actions.

Hon. Chidi lloyd shuld be tried for public disobedience and bringing the
symbol of authority to disrepute.

then the other 5 lawmakers shuld be charged with criminal conspiracy to
forcefully usurp a democratic institution such as a state house of
assembly.[/quote]
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jay2k(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2013
Welder:
But seriously that Lloyd guy should be expelled completely, his intention was to kill the other lawmaker - dude should be tried for attempted murder. The orderly in the video should be summarily dismissed from the force and tried in the law court with the other officers implicated in this case.

The five lawmakers that wanted to take over the state assembly machinery should be sanctioned and suspended if need be.
u c ur life Sanctioned if need be shey?? Or should be given a noble price even...d 1s dat started d fyt should be given a national award of hounour....cos u xpect dose men to be calm even wen dea fellow men hav unleashed war against dem,,jst becos GEJ is behind dem ryt??...oya nw go nd try in court,,,nd also demise men dat r doing d defence work dey wea employed for nd giv national award to d atteckers,,imbesile.!!!
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2013
DANILSA: Am not a polithievcian but I dont see how Amachi can
1. stay in rivers and fight Niger delta
2. Stay in Pdp and fight Pdp
3. Fight the Cp and expect security
4. Come out to fight reps and expect respect
5. taking the south/east back to slavery and expect blind followers.

I wish him luck atleast better than silvia.

EFCC
POLICE
ARMY
ICPC
ALLOCATION
IMMIGRATION
CUSTOM
AVIATION
SSS
MILITANTS= FEDERAL MIGHT
add road safety
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
henrysam:
U re simply a nincompop. What has Jonathan gat to d with this issue now,pple like u should be put in a zoo for public display
put in zoo with your father and mother.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Its a huge fallacy bruv borne out of emotional sentiments . . .

GEJ go gulp Rivers State votes with or without Amaechi . . .
2015 will tell. Sentiment isn't involved here as I'm an ACN supporter.

I really do hope this crisis destroys the pdp.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
careytommy:
you are greatly mistaken, rivers people are strongly against amaechi!
wow, I reside in delta state and I'm assuming the people will be in support of their performing governor or is it just the usual pdp propaganda.

So many people can't be wrong and is it to say Amaechi is a bad person too or you guys are simply pro-jonathan and can't see anything wrong in what he is doing?
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Cultured:

My guy , citing your postulation , you're indeed neither a vibrant politician nor a good student of politics . For your information , all the Abuja mights need to do is just to empower few independent minded ready for battle power brokers in that state ( this is already happening ) to neutralize the state grip of the party machinery and grass root followers , then the rest will become history . Amaechi my man should retrace his step , or if he has made up his mind to dabble into the battle full time , he should quickly go back to drawing board and apply Power Tussle rule 105 .
I want to believe you but can't. I insist a governor can not be toppled in his own state. Money isn't everything. We should wait until 2015 to get the clearer picture. Problem is I'm not from rivers so I can't get first hand data to work with but only compare with the delta state scenario in my senatorial district.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Rockyheight:
Another ignorant talk
if you can't disprove my points then shut it and stop hiding under the 'ignorant talk' cliché and pretending to be smart because I know you are not.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Itoroetti :

Don't mind them.he doesn't even nids ameachi's support.
hmmm...the usual pdp/inec magic. It will fail in 2015, jonathan has become very unpopular.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
blink182: 2015 will tell. Sentiment isn't involved here as I'm an ACN supporter.

I really do hope this crisis destroys the pdp.

You ACN support is the sentiment . . .and there is no way Amaechi can swing votes away from the PDP . . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
blink182: wow, I reside in delta state and I'm assuming the people will be in support of their performing governor or is it just the usual pdp propaganda.

So many people can't be wrong and is it to say Amaechi is a bad person too or you guys are simply pro-jonathan and can't see anything wrong in what he is doing?

I work and live in Rivers State, so i can tell you in clear terms that those PDP noise na joke, the faction of the PDP (pro-jonathan) are not popular in Rivers state without Amaechi. Amaechi command a huge support base in rivers people thus some few Ikwere people hate him for to sharing the state fund to them but Rivers state is like Lagos; Rivers is homes to large numbers of non-indigenes; who live and work here... So base on my daily interaction with other people here, i can confidently tell you that quite a lot of us here(Rivers) appreciate the good work the governor is doing, so he will have our vote come 2015.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

You ACN support is the sentiment . . .and there is no way Amaechi can swing votes away from the PDP . . .

You mean swing votes like he did in the NGF election or na the support from Rivers State House of Assembly Bros, think again or expect you are one of those that believe that 5 is greater than 25, and 15 is greater than 19?
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

You mean swing votes like he did in the NGF election or na the support from Rivers State House of Assembly Bros, think again..or expect you are one of those that believe that 5 is greater than 25, and 15 is greater than 19?.

So you earnestly believe that a GEJ candidacy in 2015 will suffer simply because team Amaechi is not happy with him . . .

Only the naive will think otherwise . . . Make Amaechi leave Na go APC to compete against GEJ . .Na beans . . .

When GEJ enter ballot paper, Amaechi Na breeze . . . .

Tell Amaechi he has no electoral worth like GEJ in the SS . . That is a fact . . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

I work and live in Rivers State, so i can tell you in clear terms that those PDP noise na joke, the faction of the PDP (pro-jonathan) are not popular in Rivers state without Amaechi. Amaechi command a huge support base in rivers people thus some few Ikwere people hate him for to sharing the state fund to them but Rivers state is like Lagos; Rivers is homes to large numbers of non-indigenes; who live and work here... So base on my daily interaction with other people here, i can confidently tell you that quite a lot of us here(Rivers) appreciate the good work the governor is doing, so he will have our vote come 2015.

Wike PDP faction is the authentic faction recognized by the law. Hope you understand what that portends in the grand scheme of things ? . .

Your simply over rating Amaechi grip on the political machinery outside the Govt.he is occupying . . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

this is more like it, I was really beginning to wonder if rivers people are so disloyal or amaechi's work is propaganda.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

So you earnestly believe that a GEJ candidacy in 2015 will suffer simply because team Amaechi is not happy with him . . .

Only the naive will think otherwise . . . Make Amaechi leave Na go APC to compete against GEJ . .Na beans . . .

When GEJ enter ballot paper, Amaechi Na breeze . . . .

Tell Amaechi he has no electoral worth like GEJ in the SS . . That is a fact . . .

Those statements of your is base on what plz? Fact on ground in Rivers State or what you/paymasters thinks. Bros, your wishful thinking is an ignorant paradise
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
blink182: this is more like it, I was really beginning to wonder if rivers people are so disloyal or amaechi's work is propaganda.

Think of it this way... if Amaechi is not loved and appreciated by majority of Rivers people... did you think the presidency will fight him this hard with everything that they have got and still not successful?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Wike PDP faction is the authentic faction recognized by the law. Hope you understand what that portends in the grand scheme of things ? . .

Your simply over rating Amaechi grip on the political machinery outside the Govt.he is occupying . . .

See your life... you agree that there is faction of PDP in Rivers state but choose to believe that Wike PDP faction is the authentic one... you are simply counting your eggs before it hatch... which shows you are politically naive tongue grin Anyway, you know the case is still in court, so let the court decide which faction of PDP in Rivers state will be the authentic one.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

Those statements of your is base on what plz? Fact on ground in Rivers State or what you/paymasters thinks. Bros, your wishful thinking is an ignorant paradise

Just tell your lord Amaechi to meet GEJ at the polls. Only naive analyst will feel an Amaechi candidacy will erode GEJ electoral shares in his forte which is the SS and SE.

I liken your naivety to the naive Buhari who felt having Pastor Bakare as his vice will be a game changer in the South. Well we all know the history . . .

We don't need to talk too much . . . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Just tell your lord Amaechi to meet GEJ at the polls. Only naive analyst will feel an Amaechi candidacy will erode GEJ electoral shares in his forte which is the SS and SE.

I liken your naivety to the naive Buhari who felt having Pastor Bakare as his vice will be a game changer in the South. Well we all know the history . . .

We don't need to talk too much . . . .

We are talking about Rivers State here, so don't be smart by half by stylishly mentioning SS or SE region. And one point of correction, Amaechi next political future is the senate and not been a VP as you guy has been wrongly propagandizing about. You cannot be in Surulere and be talking about facts in Port harcourt... so say only what you know!
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

See your life... you agree that there is faction of PDP in Rivers state but choose to believe that Wike PDP faction is the authentic one... you are simply counting your eggs before it hatch... which shows you are politically naive tongue grin Anyway, you know the case is still in court, so let the court decide which faction of PDP in Rivers state will be the authentic one.

Your simply an outdated guy not conversant with political events in an area you claim to reside.

Anyway, News flash dude, The Court of Law recognised Nyesom Wike faction as the authentic faction. A reason why the aforementioned Minister is courageous to fiercely engage Amaechi despite his loyalist in Rivers State Govt.

You need to get updated and above all THINK .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

We are talking about Rivers State here, so don't be smart by half by stylishly mentioning SS or SE region. And one point of correction, Amaechi next political future is the senate and not been a VP as you guy has been wrongly propagandizing about. You cannot be in Surulere and be talking about facts in Port harcourt... so say only what you know!

Your becoming too slow for me bruv, am taking an holistic view of 2015 unlike folks whose foresight are blinded by their sentiments.

I repeat that Amaechi is a piece of cake if GEJ appears on the ballot paper . .GEJ will swallow up Rivers state votes any time ,including all SS and SE terrain with "Okorocha" Imo . . .

Na so una win land slide poll against GEJ for nairaland come fail woefully in where it mattered most which is "REALITY" . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Your simply an outdated guy not conversant with political events in an area you claim to reside.

Anyway, News flash dude, The Court of Law recognised Nyesom Wike faction as the authentic faction. A reason why the aforementioned Minister is courageous to fiercely engage Amaechi despite his loyalist in Rivers State Govt.

You need to get updated and above all THINK .

Your ignorant has no limits, I still repeat that only a naive politicians will start counting his eggs before they are hatched... yes, a court of law make such declaration by the the Odua Faction but the case has been Appeal and it is still on, so why are you rejoicing over an half bread.. mind you... it is people that matters and not the pdp structure...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Sunday Akin Dare Begins Tour, Vows To Revamp MKO Abiola Stadium (Photos) / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.