Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video (31611 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / Gunmen Kidnap Kogi High Court Judge, Kill Orderly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Your becoming too slow for me bruv, am taking an holistic view of 2015 unlike folks whose foresight are blinded by their sentiments.

I repeat that Amaechi is a piece of cake if GEJ appears on the ballot paper . .GEJ will swallow up Rivers state votes any time ,including all SS and SE terrain with "Okorocha" Imo . . .

Na so una win land slide poll against GEJ for nairaland come fail woefully in where it mattered most which is "REALITY" . .

Your foresight in becloud with 2011 sentiments and lack any political calculations... Let me task you a little.. did you know both SS and SE you keep shouting about having only 15 millions eligible voters compare to just SW alone with 16 millions eligible votes .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

Your ignorant has not limits, I still repeat that only a naive politicians will start counting his eggs before they are hatched... yes, a court of law make such declaration by the the Odua Faction but the case has been Appeal and it is still on, so why are you rejoicing over an half bread.. mind you... it is people that matters and not the pdp structure...

it's your ignorance that is corrosive and dangerous . .

An appeal from the Amaechi camp doesn't erode the current validity of the Nyesom Wike faction. Things will only change when the Appeal court rules otherwise.

So right now , pending the Appelate Court Judgement, the Wike faction run things .Your emotional pain cannot change that simple fact.

Your next response should please make more sense cos am beginning to get bored with your false toga of knowledge . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Your becoming too slow for me bruv, am taking an holistic view of 2015 unlike folks whose foresight are blinded by their sentiments.

I repeat that Amaechi is a piece of cake if GEJ appears on the ballot paper . .GEJ will swallow up Rivers state votes any time ,including all SS and SE terrain with "Okorocha" Imo . . .

Na so una win land slide poll against GEJ for nairaland come fail woefully in where it mattered most which is "REALITY" . .

But your suppose Super-GEJ cannot Crush him all this while but instead resort into petty obstruction
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

Your foresight in becloud with 2011 sentiments and lack any political calculations... Let me task you a little.. did you know both SS and SE you keep shouting about having only 15 millions eligible voters compare to just SW alone with 16 millions eligible votes .

The same useless calculation and postulations that got quashed when reality set in the 2011 presidential election polls . . .

Why not factor in the population indices of the North to make your null hypothesis in election matters weighty . .

Your obviously a cumbersome learner . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

it's your ignorance that is corrosive and dangerous . .

An appeal from the Amaechi camp doesn't erode the current validity of the Nyesom Wike faction. Things will only change when the Appeal court rules otherwise.

So right now , pending the Appelate Court Judgement, the Wike faction run things .Your emotional pain cannot change that simple fact.

Your next response should please make more sense cos am beginning to get bored with your false toga of knowledge . .

What things did you think they are running they attempt to impeach the speaker with just 5 members or what again?
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

But your suppose Super-GEJ cannot Crush him all this while but instead resort into petty obstruction

He is just indifferent but not involved . .

If he desires to actively get involved, then look towards the Strong Man Ibori who ran helter skelter out of the shores of Naija. Then GEJ wasn't even sure of having this tenure yet . . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

What things did you think they are running they attempt to impeach the speaker with just 5 members or what again?

The rascality of those five did not go down well with me, i don't support it.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

He is just indifferent but not involved . .

If he desires to actively get involved, then look towards the Strong Man Ibori who ran helter skelter out of the shores of Naija. Then GEJ wasn't even sure of having this tenure yet . . .

Comparing a sitting governor to an ex-governor shows you lack political sophistication.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

Comparing a sitting governor to an ex-governor shows you lack political sophistication.

Look at him undecided . .an Ibori out of Govt was way more powerful than an Amaechi in govt . . Your such a shallow thinker bruv . .its like comparing an OBJ with any of the sitting governors in the PDP despite not been in Govt . . Are you kidding me ?

if your looking at the immunity clause then you know nothing . . .There are various loop holes to exploit at the behest of the presidential powers
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Look at him undecided . .an Ibori out of Govt was way more powerful than an Amaechi in govt . . Your such a shallow thinker bruv . .its like comparing an OBJ with any of the sitting governors in the PDP despite not been in Govt . . Are you kidding me ?

if your looking at the immunity clause then you know nothing . . .There are various loop holes to exploit at the behest of the presidential powers

You lack argument superiority, you just keep jumping from one off-topic to another.... all because you want to make a point.... influence is different from power. Equip your self well with facts next time you make any attempt to defend your paymaster.... ciao
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

You lack argument superiority, you just keep jumping from one off-topic to another.... all because you want to make a point.... influence is different from power. Equip your self well with facts next time you make any attempt to defend your paymaster.... ciao

Your one of those political toddlers whose naivety is unquestionable . .

With power comes influence, you can't influence what you have no power over . . .

You need to refund your pay masters for an embarrassing display on this thread . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Your one of those political toddlers whose naivety is unquestionable . .

With power comes influence, you can't influence what you have no power over . . .

You need refund your pay masters for an embarrassing display on this thread . .

You just shows the whole world how dump you are.... a sitting governor political power is base on authority of his office while an ex-governor political power is base on influence (personal good-will) which is very subjective??

I expect you to have difficulties in comprehending the above statement because it is meant for only the intelligent readers... which I know you are not...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

You just shows the whole world how dump you are.... a sitting governor political power is base on authority of his office while an ex-governor political power is base on influence (personal good-will) which is very subjective??

I expect you to have difficulties in comprehending the above statement because it is meant for only the intelligent readers... which I know you are not...

Another empty irritating post. You went on a ramble without really saying anything . . .

Doofus, OBJ, Tinubu et al., are powerful and influential men in the polity, you don't just go hounding them any how.Amaechi pedigree pales against them in the political power game of Nigeria. Ibori who ran helter skelter was also powerful and influential until when the elements of the presidency was unleashed on him. . .

Your shallow thought process is appalling. . . .Please take a break lest you embarrass yourself further . . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Another empty irritating post. You went on a ramble without really saying anything . . .

Doofus, OBJ, Tinubu et al., are powerful and influential men in the polity, you don't just go hounding them any how.Amaechi pedigree pales against them in the political power game of Nigeria. Ibori who ran helter skelter was also powerful and influential until when the elements of the presidency was unleashed on him. . .

Your shallow thought process is appalling. . . .Please take a break lest you embarrass yourself further . . .

Ignorance is bliss. Been Powerful is different from been influential. The likes of OBJ, Tinubu are political influential but they cannot be said to be powerful because you need authority (Political Post) to exercise your power... That is why people keep saying OBJ choose Yar-dua, so that he can rule by proxy.... so Mr. Dim-witted, read your book very well before you exhibit and infected the little one with your nonsensical and absurd theory in public forum.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

Ignorance is bliss. Been Powerful is different from been influential. The likes of OBJ, Tinubu are political influential but they cannot be said to be powerful because you need authority (Political Post) to exercise your power... That is why people keep saying OBJ choose Yar-dua, so that he can rule by proxy.... so Mr. Dim-witted, read your book very well before you exhibit and infected the little one with your nonsensical and absurd theory in public forum.

Another loads of rubbish . .OBJ, Tinubu et al., are powerful and influential politically in Nigeria . .

Your aimless tripe can't invalidate that simple sentence . .

Keep straw grasping to no where . . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Another loads of rubbish . .OBJ, Tinubu et al., are powerful and influential politically in Nigeria . .

Your aimless tripe can't invalidate that simple sentence . .

Keep straw grasping to no where . . .

You are just ranting and making no common sense... You obviously want to deviate from the topic, so am leaving you to continue living in your ignorant paradise... long live the intelligent mugu of our time grin
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

You are just ranting and making no common sense...

Says a fellow whose shallow and repulsive post was consistently punctured.

You need to go call your betters for a worthy engage on this thread . . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Says a fellow whose shallow and repulsive post was consistently punctured.

You need to go call your betters for a worthy engage on this thread . . .

You obviously want to deviate from the topic, so am leaving you to continue living in your ignorant paradise... long live the intelligent mugu of our time
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by zebj(m): 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
tongue tongue[color=#006600][/color]
akpanoka: Amaechi brought his police orderly to kill lawmakers
Yet he is the one shouting d loudest
Hypocrisy at its height
kindly say what you know, stop talking lik an ilit of little bush
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

You obviously want to deviate from the topic, so am leaving you to continue living in your ignorant paradise... long live the intelligent mugu of our time

When your ready to engage in a more robust debate, please hit me up.

Your childish tantrums and straw grasping won't help our cause of having a stimulating exchange of views . . .

Feel free to engage in your foolery until a better and well versed poster engages me . . .
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

When your ready to engage in a more robust debate, please hit me up.

Your childish tantrums and straw grasping won't help our cause of having a stimulating exchange of views . . .

Feel free to engage in your foolery until a better and well versed poster engages me . . .

Ranting again!!!
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by makizee(m): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
^^^^ I think u two need a room
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by atlwireles: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

Which Rivers people are you referring to? Believe it or not..... Amaechi is huge in Rivers State.

He is huge in rivers,then the people of rivers will vote for Yoruba and hausa ticket? Why don't most of you talk about
things you have a clue about
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by atlwireles: 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
jt2010:

We are talking about Rivers State here, so don't be smart by half by stylishly mentioning SS or SE region. And one point of correction, Amaechi next political future is the senate and not been a VP as you guy has been wrongly propagandizing about. You cannot be in Surulere and be talking about facts in Port harcourt... so say only what you know!

The first statement you made today that is factual and politically correct. Amaechi's goal has always been the Senate after he leaves the state house. A senate seat Wike is also trying to occupy. This is the reason for the fight in Rivers between Wike and Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Pattey(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
jmaine:

Did You just equate my Granpa -OBJ - with a state governor? Shey e ma f'agbo sha?
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
atlwireles:

He is huge in rivers,then the people of rivers will vote for Yoruba and hausa ticket? Why don't most of you talk about
things you have a clue about

Where did u got dis ur assumption from??... Mr fish brain
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by greggng: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE 5 LAW BREAKERS THAT CAME IN TO OVERTHROW A SITTING SPEAKER WITH THE MAJORITY DESERVE TO DIE.I WAS A WITNESS TO A CASE WERE AN OMONILE ENTERED SOMEONE HOUSE TO ATTACK HIM, BUT IN THE END THE ATTACKER BECAME THE DEAD PERSON. IT WAS JUDGED THAT THE ATTACKED KILLED HIM IN SAFE DEFENSE. I THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE ALLUUED THE 5 LAWYER BREAKERS TO SERVE AS A DETERRENT TO WIKE AND HIS CO HORTS.

I WAS TOLD YOU HAVE TO HAVE A TWO -THIRD MAJORITY TO IMPEACH A SPEAKER, DO THEY HAVE THAT?
WE ARE ALL WITNESS TO WHAT HAPPENED AT THE NGF ELECTION AND YET SOME PEOPLE COME ON HERE TO
QUESTION WHY AMAECHI WENT TO THE HOUSE. AS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE , HE SHOULD FOLD HIS ARMS
AND WATCH WIKE AND HIS CO HORT TO ABORT THE DEMOCRACY WE ARE ENJOYING IN PH?

THE EARLIER WE WATCH WHAT WE SAY HERE, THE BETTER FOR US. TOMORROW YOU MIGHT BE FACING SAME FATE.WHAT HAS AMAECHI DONE WRONG? UNTIL THIS QUESTION IS ANSWERED I WILL CONTINUED TO BE ON HIS SIDE ON THIS MATTER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) / Gordon Obua Triplets Write Letter Of Appeal To President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.