Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video (31614 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / DSS Agents Kill Policeman In Cold Blood / Gunmen Kidnap Kogi High Court Judge, Kill Orderly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by thelastPope(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
"GOV AMAECHI’S ORDERLY WAS THE POLICE OFFICER IN THE VIDEO BEATING UP A LAWMAKER WHILE PRO-AMAECHI LAWMAKER, (who went to fetch Amaechi from Govt House to witness the beatings) CHIDI LLOYD, was the man who broke the mace on the same lawmaker’s HEAD 3 times

– Hon Kingsley Chinda (representing Rivers State) just confirm on the floor of the House of Reps hours ago. Live video coming shortly

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by akpanoka: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Amaechi brought his police orderly to kill lawmakers
Yet he is the one shouting d loudest
Hypocrisy at its height

26 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by oshyno(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
The more reason I don't support state police.

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by akpomeme(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
The video tells it all. Is Mbu fighting Ameachi really or Ameachi is trying to frame the cp. tambuwal who lacks understanding of the unique politics in Niger delta just drew the line calling for the removal of Mbu and he who is from sokoto want to represent the people of rivers state with many others from the house of rep. Infraction don tie wrapper.

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by favouredseed(f): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Na wa wo, and Amaechi dey cry say Police commissioner do dis n dat, very shamefull abegg, chai

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Rhino5dm: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
akpomeme: The video tells it all. Is Mbu fighting Ameachi really or Ameachi is trying to frame the cp. tambuwal who lacks understanding of the unique politics in Niger delta just drew the line calling for the removal of Mbu and he who is from sokoto want to represent the people of rivers state with many others from the house of rep. Infraction don tie wrapper.
this is what I was saying in some other thread and some ignorant people said I was talking nonsense.

You can not fight a governor from abuja, he owns state machinery. No matter the money you pump in to bribe, his loyalist base will always be solid and will overcome.

Jonathan should kiss rivers votes bye bye in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
No need to tell us what we know. Here is the video of events... watch and tell us if you are in the speaker show.. you will not act same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tRk-bAIqmJc
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jmaine: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
blink182:

Its a huge fallacy bruv borne out of emotional sentiments . . .

GEJ go gulp Rivers State votes with or without Amaechi . . .

43 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by born2boink(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
All of them are the same thing......Pack money government
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jascon1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wetin jeg won use rivers votes do b4? What's t population in Rivers? Na war zone Amaechi dey b4? Why are soldiers assigned to state houses? What really r t jobs of the police? Mek Amaechi go dive rock, when dem dey share the money does it get public? Weda na jeg dey do am o or not, let dem silently kill each other, there r ppl waiting for t seats.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Rastamann: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Naija politics! All these naija politicians plus including GEJ and Ameachi are a disgrace to themselves and a let-down to Nigeria and Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by mamaph: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope: "GOV AMAECHI’S ORDERLY WAS THE POLICE OFFICER IN THE VIDEO BEATING UP A LAWMAKER WHILE PRO-AMAECHI LAWMAKER, (who went to fetch Amaechi from Govt House to witness the beatings) CHIDI LLOYD, was the man who broke the mace on the same lawmaker’s HEAD 3 times

– Hon Kingsley Chinda (representing Rivers State) just confirm on the floor of the House of Reps hours ago. Live video coming shortly
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
blink182: this is what I was saying in some other thread and some ignorant people said I was talking nonsense.

You can not fight a governor from abuja, he owns state machinery. No matter the money you pump in to bribe, his loyalist base will always be solid and will overcome.

you are greatly mistaken, rivers people are strongly against amaechi!

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by alaoeri: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope: "GOV AMAECHI’S ORDERLY WAS THE POLICE OFFICER IN THE VIDEO BEATING UP A LAWMAKER WHILE PRO-AMAECHI LAWMAKER, (who went to fetch Amaechi from Govt House to witness the beatings) CHIDI LLOYD, was the man who broke the mace on the same lawmaker’s HEAD 3 times

What lead to the whole bruhaha? How on earth can 5lawmakers impeached a speaker in a house of 32members?

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jt2010: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
careytommy:

Which Rivers people are you referring to? Believe it or not..... Amaechi is huge in Rivers State.

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Welder(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
But seriously that Lloyd guy should be expelled completely, his intention was to kill the other lawmaker - dude should be tried for attempted murder. The orderly in the video should be summarily dismissed from the force and tried in the law court with the other officers implicated in this case.

The five lawmakers that wanted to take over the state assembly machinery should be sanctioned and suspended if need be.

19 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by dridowu: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tired of ameachi crisis , am of to business section
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by DANILSA(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Am not a polithievcian but I dont see how Amachi can
1. stay in rivers and fight Niger delta
2. Stay in Pdp and fight Pdp
3. Fight the Cp and expect security
4. Come out to fight reps and expect respect
5. taking the south/east back to slavery and expect blind followers.

I wish him luck atleast better than silvia.

EFCC
POLICE
ARMY
ICPC
ALLOCATION
IMMIGRATION
CUSTOM
AVIATION
SSS
MILITANTS= FEDERAL MIGHT

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by MosesNeebee: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
This is Amaechi the Emperor of Rivers State for you, he has so much money at his disposal that the journalists will always report it the way he wants it.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
alaoeri:
What lead to the whole bruhaha? How on earth can 5lawmakers impeached a speaker in a house of 32members?
Apparently a lot of people can't count.

They are the same people who say 16>19 in the NGF elections.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
How do we know if the man understood his orders well or he just went to do as it pleased him?

V. Says: "Be sure you understand what your boss has ordered before you act on his command."

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by sobaemma(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
careytommy:
who tell u?say what u know mr,22 lawmakers supporting amaechi,only 5 lawmakers from the same senatorial distrinct bribe by the president and wike to oppose him,so tell me how rivers are against ameachicus am in portharcourt rumuagholu,u cant be in surulere saying what u dont know,or wot u read over the newspapers

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by stonemind(f): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by lightheart(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Magicians!
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by AnOlAd: 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
We no go hear the end of this fight....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Firefire(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
who are those police men beating that Lawbreaker working for? Amechi or Jonathan?
Who are those police preventing that lawbreaker from entring the chambers working for? Amechi or Jonathan?
The police beating the lawbreaker and preventing another lawbreaker from entrying the Chambers, on whose authority are they acting? Are they Nigerian Police deployed by the Rivers State CP or police from another country?

God will save Nigeria.

Useless Lawbreakers
Useless NPF
Useless Amechi
Useless Politics
Useless PDP
Useless everything called democarcy in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by Cultured(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
blink182: this is what I was saying in some other thread and some ignorant people said I was talking nonsense.

My guy , citing your postulation , you're indeed neither a vibrant politician nor a good student of politics . For your information , all the Abuja mights need to do is just to empower few independent minded ready for battle power brokers in that state ( this is already happening ) to neutralize the state grip of the party machinery and grass root followers , then the rest will become history . Amaechi my man should retrace his step , or if he has made up his mind to dabble into the battle full time , he should quickly go back to drawing board and apply Power Tussle rule 105 .

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by AbuMikey(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
This movie script never still finish??cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesyundecided
Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by shegsrules(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Is gej reali fighting ameachi or its his wife n his silent, madam patience was ur sister suppose 2 marry ameachi n he refused or he used sumbody in ur house n den dupmed d person dat all dis fight is happening. Ad d ppresident wat steppp has he taken to prove his innocence,or settle d issue can gej invite ameachi n wike wit others n settle d difference. Wit all wats happenin I still find it hard 2 bliv gej is innocent.

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by voodoogangster(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Our new slogan.' Dont mess with me or I'll MASE you grin

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi’s Orderly Was The Policeman In The Video by jhydebaba(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2013
Which thrives better on NL FP these days btn Tonto Dikeh's thread and Amaechi's thread

Anyway, time don reach make I open my mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) / Buhari Appoints Jelani Aliyu To Head Nigeria’s Automotive / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.