Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... (1721 Views)

Most Important Ingredients To A Successful Relationship / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Enegod(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Hissssssss.
good morning
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Enegod: good morning

grin grin grin grin

What is wrong with you crazy signature?

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Enegod(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

grin grin grin grin

What is wrong with you crazy signature?
*whistling*
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Enegod: *whistling*

It looks like a fence..
Or prison bars.. Are you a jail bird?

1 Like

Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by nyles: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

And what are my preceptions dumb ash?

this dumb ass thinks that you, Mrs Chima; are an intelligent, strong and promising woman of high quality who despite her great attributes has for some reason best known to her chosen to judge all men harshly and wrongly instead of individually,there is no reason in existence that is valid enough to justify your mentality. how do you expect to be happy in life when you feed your soul poison everyday? There are men out there that you can build a successful relationship with and i personally think you have a lot of good to offer. So dear, open your heart.
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Enegod(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

It looks like a fence..
Or prison bars.. Are you a jail bird?
am i not a jail bird? *continue smoking my igbo*
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by Truckpusher(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
SLIDE waxie: here we go again undecided
I tot u are a well grown living thing!!

Are u in any way related to onila the serial poster, or u are just idle these dayz? undecided

She's been ovulating....Have you ever wondered what a woman that goes by the moniker Mrs Chima would be doing online in the romance section all day long?

simple answer is ,she's loveless and in dire need of a helper because all she's got all her life was only passengers and not drivers wink grin
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by icon8: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Get a life!
Lifeless Ms. Chima, born out of wedlock to a destitute mother, raised without a father figure, bereft of affection as a teenager, and lacking in love as an adult!
Brace up hun, there's hope, even for a hopeless soul like you!
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2013
icon8: Get a life!
Lifeless Ms. Chima, born out of wedlock to a destitute mother, raised without a father figure, bereft of affection as a teenager, and lacking in love as an adult!
Brace up hun, there's hope, even for a hopeless soul like you!

Take care of that pain and find a job so you won't have time to follow me all over Nairaland.

You looks desperate.
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 12:03am On Aug 11, 2013
Truckpusher: She's been ovulating....Have you ever wondered what a woman that goes by the moniker Mrs Chima would be doing online in the romance section all day long?

simple answer is ,she's loveless and in dire need of a helper because all she's got all her life was only passengers and not drivers wink grin

And I still don't want you bish. tongue
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 12:07am On Aug 11, 2013
nyles:

this dumb ass thinks that you, Mrs Chima; are an intelligent, strong and promising woman of high quality who despite her great attributes has for some reason best known to her chosen to judge all men harshly and wrongly instead of individually,there is no reason in existence that is valid enough to justify your mentality. how do you expect to be happy in life when you feed your soul poison everyday? There are men out there that you can build a successful relationship with and i personally think you have a lot of good to offer. So dear, open your heart.

Buaahhhhahhahhhhhahahahha! grin
Malaria and typhoid strike again!
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrCork: 4:21am On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Hissssssss.

...aint givin up until i get that 2 rounds u promised me! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by icon8: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Take care of that pain and find a job so you won't have time to follow me all over Nairaland.

You looks desperate.

So, you didn't get a proper education?
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by MrsChima(f): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...aint givin up until i get that 2 rounds u promised me! lipsrsealed

I thought you said on the other thread that you wouldn't nyansh me if I paid you?

You got malaria fever fool? grin
Re: Ladies...do You Think You Can Be In A Successful Relationship.... by nyles: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mrs Chima, how do you do? Its been a while, hope everything has been fine with you? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Of A Woman!! Lol / Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo / Hilarious!.....naija Girl In Action!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.