Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love (26091 Views)

10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / Ladies, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are 25years & Above / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
we tend to do crazy things when in love ,but ladies are far more crazy when emotions are attached.
below are some silly things 'ladies' do when in love.
Isolate family and friends:
Some women not only forget themselves when they hook up with a new guy, but they also forget their friends and families too. When the ultimatum is given to choose between the men and their families, many women choose the men. Friends help define who we are, and we need in our lives. Do you give up good friends or family members because you are in love or married? Do you turn your back on people who are important to you rather than risk the loss of a man’s love? Why do some men try to separate you from the family and friends you loved? Some men are insecure within themselves and thus they try to cut you off from your support system. When you are getting less support from these people, you will depend more on the man for love and support, even when he isn’t there for you.
regular declaration of your love for your boyfriend on facebook while none of his statuses are about you.
i see this all time. Everyday it’s “I love so and so forever!” or “Can’t wait to be Mrs. So and So”. its his bigggg picture you see on her face book and blackberry profile and you go over to his profile and his updates are “i love this game’ or “Going to the Bar after work, cant wait to hang out with my guys”, there is no single picture of the lover girl in his facebook picture album! You wouldn’t guess he was in a relationship with ‘Miss Clingy pants’. In fact if you didn’t know any better, you’d assume he was single.
Living together before marriage
YEAH!, this sounds old school, outdated and crazy. Couples who live together before marriage are one third more likely to break up within 10 years. Wait until the two of you know, love and respect each other, then get married. Make a commitment, and then move in. Do not move in without the commitment. If he loves you as much as you love him, he would marry you and not just ask you to move in with him to be his cook, sex slave, washer woman etc and at the end of the day, fling you out of his life for another tooth pick legged girl.

$aying they are cool when they are not

Ladies, you need to learn to be honest about your stuff. If you meet a man and he tells you he has a lot of female friends, you can’t say you’re cool with that and then start freaking out and getting jealous every time you see him with a woman. If you say you don’t mind a man with children, please do not throw a temper tantrum if he can’t see you on the weekend because he’s spending time with his child. If he says he wants to keep seeing you but also see other people, don’t say it’s cool and then freak out because he’s seeing other people. This is so obvious to me that I can’t even believe someone needs to point it out

Spend two hours in front of the mirror so that you look adorable.
You can never let him catch you without wearing a makeup, Pony tail in the morning, hair draping over your shoulders in the afternoon, hair up in the evening! There is nothing wrong with wanting to put your best face forward, but never allowing him to see your blemishes or hair mussed only proves that you believe beauty is only skin deep. If it is love you are after let him see you natural sometimes.  Loving eyes see no imperfection.

Emptying their bank accounts:
hmmmm, this is for the rich babe, from getting him the flashiest car, to buying him the latest designs, some women have been extremely generous when it comes to bearing their men gifts. Some even go further than that and give the men complete access to their bank accounts, without any guarantee that the men will be committed to them for a lifetime and at the end of the day, the get dumped when the money is out
inking a tattoo of his name:
We’re sure you’ve heard that love can be painful, and this has never seemed more true than when we consider a woman who will tattoo her partner’s name on her body. Sadly, these tattoos often outlast the relationships.
Allowing themselves to be punching bags

in some circles, a man is still expected to show his love by beating his woman.Unfortunately, some women still hold strong to this view and will give the men the benefit of the doubt when they profess their “undying love”.

Have a child to keep him
Some women still believe that bearing a child for a man is the best way to keep him faithful or to make him marry her. Even while not feeling prepared for a child, some take the plunge into motherhood for the sake of their man.
N/B: THIS POST IS NOT PERFECT, CORRECTIONS AND ADDITIONS ARE WELCOMED smiley

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by defemidefemi(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
let pray de hear b4 it's too l8.
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by iceberylin(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Expecting a car grin

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by jcflex(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
so on point

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:
Expecting a car grin
you don mad grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Mubbyleey(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Some girls get problem... Not all girls ooo. (na some i talk o)
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by iceberylin(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
you don mad grin
Its allowed grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
iceberylin:

Its allowed grin
grin
NO DERAIL THIS THREAD O cheesy
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by iceberylin(m): 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
grin
NO DERAIL THIS THREAD O cheesy
Yea boss

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Mutuwa(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yea the idea of tying a man down with a love child is so meaningless when men nowadays have so many kids elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by mytime24(f): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kk
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by damseyl(f): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Silly things SOME ladies do!

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
mytime24:
Kk
a space here is 200,000 angry
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
damseyl:
Silly things SOME ladies do!
thank God you still a girl sad grin
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Where is/are the SOURCE(S) or REFERENCE(S)?
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by ireneony(f): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Must you all copy emusmith and tosyne2much undecided...
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Mr. Lilmaxfidel, it is either you wrote this article or you stole it. If this is not your work, please mention the writer or provide a link.
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
hifaif:
Mr. Lilmaxfidel, it is either you wrote this article or you stole it. If this is not your work, please mention the writer or provide a link.
brother hifaif, this thread was created based on my imaginations and observations

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
[s]Must you all copy emusmith and tosyne2much :[/s]-\...
what dafuq do you mean by c'opy'
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
hifaif:
Where is/are the SOURCE(S) or REFERENCE(S)?

writtenbyme#
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by ireneony(f): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
what dafuq do you mean by c'opy'
just try to be original not a photocopy grin na joke I de o cheesy
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
just try to be original not a photocopy grin na joke I de o cheesy
so how im i being fake*? i observe some things and post it for the benefit of ladies like you na crime?
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by ireneony(f): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
so how im i being fake*? i observe some things and post it for the benefit of ladies like you na crime?
sorry dear for being mean smiley
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
ireneony:
sorry dear for being mean smiley
thats better kiss
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by ijiini(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
.....not delta girls sha......na to dey ask "baby.....i need to make my hair".....awon oloriburuku....ajenirun.......!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Falling in love itself is silly and risky. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
lilmaxfidel:
brother hifaif, this thread was created based on my imaginations and observations

Wow!!! Good writeup. Pardon my earlier comments.
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by emperorchedda(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with a lady emptying her bank account for a guy or getting a tattoo of him on her.
When I was in school a girl finished her parents all because of someone
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by emperorchedda(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
rokiatu:
Falling in love itself is silly and risky. grin grin
look at this one forming baddo meanwhile one guy man is somersaulting and performing gymnastic on your pusssy and you're professing to him how much you love him

1 Like

Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by freezyprinzy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
so true gat so many of em
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
emperorchedda:
I don't see anything wrong with a lady emptying her bank account for a guy or getting a tattoo of him on her.
When I was in school a girl finished her parents all because of someone
which part of the world are you from? definitely not nigeria
Re: Silly Things Ladies Do When In Love by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
emperorchedda:
look at this one forming baddo meanwhile one guy man is somersaulting and performing gymnastic on your pusssy and you're professing to him how much you love him
wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.