Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58040 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Texaco i mailed you since yesterday about my order but you are yet to reply.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Am serious this time sir and am waiting for your reply
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by tonjeola(m): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
Texaco1, how far?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
tonjeola: Texaco1, how far?
sorry for the silence , please kindly send me a mail now. i missed your mail and i need to keep you updated .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by tonjeola(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
texaco1: sorry for the silence , please kindly send me a mail now. i missed your mail and i need to keep you updated .
OK
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by sonyc00(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
So how much in all am i paying for the psp and its assessories.did the price of the shipping and handling increase,because last time it was 30 Dollars for the psp and its assessories and is the phone really 40 dollars for shipping and handling or only handling
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
sonyc00: So how much in all am i paying for the psp and its assessories.did the price of the shipping and handling increase,because last time it was 30 Dollars for the psp and its assessories and is the phone really 40 dollars for shipping and handling or only handling
dear customer my shipping fee for phone has been 40 dollars since when i started , as for the psp i will see what i can do about it when you are ready .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
mens shoes

20$ for 1
12 pairs in a case
total to nigeria is 240$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
men shoes
240$ for 12 pairs

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
BlackBerry 9930 Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 Verizon CDMA GSM Unlocked Phone with Touch Screen, 5MP Camera and Blackberry OS 7 - Unlocked Phone - No Warranty - Black

27,000 to nigeria

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
Any new development regards to my stuff?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
chemashie: Any new development regards to my stuff?
deal sealed and all items purchased.thanks for ur patience
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by tonjeola(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2013
texaco1: deal sealed and all items purchased.thanks for ur patience
How far?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2013
You are leaving your thread to lie low bro. Make it lively by bringing up some cool stuff, who knows someone may be interested in them.
NB: I made this comment to BUMP the thread.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2013
chemashie: You are leaving your thread to lie low bro. Make it lively by bringing up some cool stuff, who knows someone may be interested in them.
NB: I made this comment to BUMP the thread.
I am bringing some products today.thanks for the concern.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Tonjeola1(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2013
texaco1: I am bringing some products today.thanks for the concern.
What is the latest?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 9free(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2013
texaco1: I am bringing some products today.thanks for the concern.
Waiting.........
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
something good is coming
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
texaco1: something good is coming
cook am fast o
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ all , please for all those on the his and hers watch deal , please kindly exercise patience , we are presently sorting out the items we have here and they will be shipped in the next few hours , the his and hers watches will be next , please your items will be in nigeria very very soon .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
this week shipment is done , please all those that have goods with us should please contact wale as from wednesday for item pick up information. thank you . now lets get the ball rolling for the coming week grin grin grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
Texaco, I dont unerstand oooooooooooooooo...I thought you said items will be shipped to buyer's destination or is IBADAN the last bustop wile the buyers will arrange for sending to thier respective states?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Soyedele1: Texaco, I dont unerstand oooooooooooooooo...I thought you said items will be shipped to buyer's destination or is IBADAN the last bustop wile the buyers will arrange for sending to thier respective states?
dear brother ,you have been away from my thread for so long and you have missed a lot. Only electronic items like laptops and etc are shipped directly to various states ,perfumes too are included once it reaches the minimum weight all other items are sent to ib and my brother takes care of the rest. WE test run the new system and it worked well the last time . But if your item is bulky and huge definitely it will be sent to you. We have also started car spare parts and uk bidding sites too ,those are been test run to see how it works out to plus other areas too which I will be unfolding gradually. The issue is whenever I am about to make a shipping I always abstain from the thread in order to have total concentration.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
texaco1: dear brother ,you have been away from my thread for so long and you have missed a lot. Only electronic items like laptops and etc are shipped directly to various states ,perfumes too are included once it reaches the minimum weight all other items are sent to ib and my brother takes care of the rest. WE test run the new system and it worked well the last time . But if your item is bulky and huge definitely it will be sent to you. We have also started car spare parts and uk bidding sites too ,those are been test run to see how it works out to plus other areas too which I will be unfolding gradually. The issue is whenever I am about to make a shipping I always abstain from the thread in order to have total concentration.

You and I have unfinished business on Black Friday....so $40 for phone and $90 for laptop to Ibadan,right?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Soyedele1:

You and I have unfinished business on Black Friday....so $40 for phone and $90 for laptop to Ibadan,right?
yes , mail me the site on time though
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Tonjeola1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
texaco1: yes , mail me the site on time though
Texaco, those uk bidding sites let us know them too, you can send them to my email box.
thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Texaco, those uk bidding sites let us know them too, you can send them to my email box.
thanks
the issue with the uk and european site is that it would be too cumbersome for them to first ship to the usa before sending it to nigeria. But to be honest I have seen some very very enticing deals there ,very tempting infact
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
Is it possible for me to pick up the product in Lagos before taking them to Ibadan?
Also, let us have the details of the UK/European bidding sites here.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2013
chemashie: Is it possible for me to pick up the product in Lagos before taking them to Ibadan?
Also, let us have the details of the UK/European bidding sites here.
if you are in lagos , you will get ur items there . no need to worry
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
We have iPhone 4s available but not large lot, we only have 358 units 16 GB, 32GB and 64GB
all new in boxes both colors black and white.
Unit price is for 50 or more.
New goods, warranty 1 year. Minimum order 20 Units

more details coming

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
texaco1: We have iPhone 4s available but not large lot, we only have 358 units 16 GB, 32GB and 64GB
all new in boxes both colors black and white.
Unit price is for 50 or more.
New goods, warranty 1 year. Minimum order 20 Units

more details coming

Is it factory unlocked??let's av more details pls!!!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
Soyedele1:

Is it factory unlocked??
yes brand new too , i will post the prices later in the day

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.