Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58030 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
solomonsojay:

33,600 $ or # am confused dar o. If I wil get watches n shirts...let's make this happen sharp sharp Ooº°˚˚˚°º . #winking
i guess we should start with the his and hers, please kindly send me a mail with the number you will wand , there are still many more pics , you will need to pick your choice . minumim purchase for the club at this initial stage will be 30 or 40 sets of his and hers
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
@ all,
thanks for the number of email that has been coming , but please i will like people to know that there is only space for 4 people at this initial stage , we will be buying the his and hers for a start and the total purchase number will be 30 . thank you all. God bless you so much . we are just beginning
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2013
20 his and hers remaining , 10 is gone . payment for the his and hers will stop by friday so as to to meet shipping deadline . thank you all
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Justiceotuya(m): 12:29am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2013
Justiceotuya: http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=130970731549
tablet is 60$ to nigeria
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by ladyinred: 8:23am On Oct 31, 2013
oaduku@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:27am On Oct 31, 2013
ladyinred: oaduku@gmail.com
I will send a mail now
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2013
I can't seem to find the Price of the His and Hers Watches.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2013
koonbey: I can't seem to find the Price of the His and Hers Watches.
20$ for 10
18$ for above 10
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2013
texaco1: 20$ for 10
18$ for above 10
As in Pieces? Please expatiate.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2013
koonbey: As in Pieces? Please expatiate.
those watches are in sets , and they are called his and hers .that means that male and female wristwatch or couples sets. The 20$ for 1 is the total price for both buying,handling and shipping to nigeria .so if you buy 10 sets that means you will be paying 200 dollars ,but above 10 sets will reduce the total price to 18$
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
texaco1 is evolving from a logistics company into something bigger and stronger .it is time to join the train . i will keep you posted . wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Justiceotuya(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
texaco1: tablet is 60$ to nigeria
I need ur details to pay for it
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
Justiceotuya: I need ur details to pay for it
please kindly send me a mail on dotun10@hotmail.com and I will forward u my details
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Justiceotuya(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
done
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2013
@ all,
BlackBerry 9930 Blackberry Bold Touch 9930 Verizon CDMA GSM Unlocked Phone with Touch Screen, 5MP Camera and Blackberry OS 7 - Unlocked Phone - No Warranty - Black

shipping to nigeria next week
27,000 total

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
dear customers ,
please all your items are ready for pick up now . kindly get in touch with wale in ibadan . thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2013
Whaooo it is good to be back. All items cleared in nigeria and only waiting for owners.
This is the best time to do ur xmas shopping from usa .avoid delays in december by ordering early.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:45am On Nov 02, 2013
I will be focusing a lot on fashion and clothing deals next week. Electronics too won't be left out though.

The shirts deal is still on.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by ogtavia(m): 2:19am On Nov 03, 2013
http:///1eD0BOr...pls follow d link and sign up...if u wnt a little but honest money,give it a trial..
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2013
@all,
Dear customers both old and new ,please please please stop using my yahoo mail to contact me .my official business mail is dotun10@hotmail.com. For faster and quick response please always use my hotmail, thanks for your anticipated understanding.
Customers expecting their items should please contact wale as from tomorrow monday for collection.
All those that have indicated interest in the investment club and partnership scheme should please get in touch with wale .
Once purchase has been made and shipped any other person will or may have to buy from those that have it in bulk. Names of distributors and major suppliers in nigeria will be made public as soon as the items arrive .
Texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pls has any one received his order from this wale.? For close to two weeks now wale has been telling me stories
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
aminu150: Pls has any one received his order from this wale.? For close to two weeks now wale has been telling me stories
what did wale tell you yesterday or on friday?what do you mean by that he has been telling you stories?did he tell you he will go and collect ur items on monday or not?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
@aminu, please I don't joke with my customer service .please what kind of stories has wale been telling u precisely ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
texaco1: @aminu, please I don't joke with my customer service .please what kind of stories has wale been telling u precisely ?
if you could remember texaco u told me to contact wale 2wks ago for my items and i did. Even last sunday i spoke wit him and he assured me that my items will be ready by tuesday but upto now he is telling me till monday. This are the stories he has been telling me. I am not trying to degrade your business because even when you started i was among your first customers. Also, i ordered for the phone i am using through you.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
aminu150:
if you could remember texaco u told me to contact wale 2wks ago for my items and i did. Even last sunday i spoke wit him and he assured me that my items will be ready by tuesday but upto now he is telling me till monday. This are the stories he has been telling me. I am not trying to degrade your business because even when you started i was among your first customers. Also, i ordered for the phone i am using through you.
dear customer please kindly forgive me for not asking how you eventually got the phone unlocked. The point is I just wanted to know if wale was following the rules I laid down in terms of customer relations and services. Don't worry ur items will be delivered tomorrow as all details has been fine tuned ,just stay in touch with him. Any inconvenience due to this delay is highly regretted but it wasn't intentional.we keep trying to improve with each passing day and this process brings its own challenges. Texaco1 logistics and investment will continue to strive to provide the best logitics service with unparralled customer services and relations. Once again thanks for choosing texaco1 .without you there can never be texaco1 logistics especially you my first customers. It has been 6 months now thanks for sticking with me . Texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 12:18am On Nov 04, 2013
texaco1: dear customer please kindly forgive me for not asking how you eventually got the phone unlocked. The point is I just wanted to know if wale was following the rules I laid down in terms of customer relations and services. Don't worry ur items will be delivered tomorrow as all details has been fine tuned ,just stay in touch with him. Any inconvenience due to this delay is highly regretted but it wasn't intentional.we keep trying to improve with each passing day and this process brings its own challenges. Texaco1 logistics and investment will continue to strive to provide the best logitics service with unparralled customer services and relations. Once again thanks for choosing texaco1 .without you there can never be texaco1 logistics especially you my first customers. It has been 6 months now thanks for sticking with me . Texaco1
Got it unlocked for 3k in kano. No problem Texaco. Will let you know as soon as i get my items
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Tonjeola1(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2013
texaco1: those watches are in sets , and they are called his and hers .that means that male and female wristwatch or couples sets. The 20$ for 1 is the total price for both buying,handling and shipping to nigeria .so if you buy 10 sets that means you will be paying 200 dollars ,but above 10 sets will reduce the total price to 18$
I sent mail on this, reply.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2013
Tonjeola1:
I sent mail on this, reply.
replied. Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2013
@all,
Please the his and hers deal is about to end . For all that are about to make payments for the deal please call wale before or after making payments on this number 08181708156 . Please this is very very important

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.