Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57744 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Tonjeola1(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2013
texaco1: replied. Thanks
ve replied, the 17 days too tay, ur exchange rate too...pls check and adjust before man chop the cash
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by dridowu: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
Item pick up today but you need to act more fast so that client can get there product early enough. For the Hard Disk , if my pal is ready i will let you know
Once More Thumbs Up to You.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sent u a mail since morn n u re yet to reply
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Tonjeola1:
ve replied, the 17 days too tay, ur exchange rate too...pls check and adjust before man chop the cash
dear customer ,all I can say here is ,I promise to make u smile and happy. Let's allow the exchange rate to remain like that for now. Don't worry I know what I will do to compnesate you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
Slaak: Sent u a mail since morn n u re yet to reply
dear customer please kindly check your mail ,I have sent your reply since .infact I replied almost immediately check your spam mail maybe my mail went in there. I sent you a mail with my bank detail and phone number of my man in ibadan. You can pay in tomorrow. Ur deal is set
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
dridowu: Item pick up today but you need to act more fast so that client can get there product early enough. For the Hard Disk , if my pal is ready i will let you know
Once More Thumbs Up to You.
thanks , we are presently working on how to improve on those areas which you have identified and I believe that very soon our customers will start seeing the results of our efforts in those regards
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Tonjeola1(m): 6:30am On Nov 05, 2013
texaco1: dear customer ,all I can say here is ,I promise to make u smile and happy. Let's allow the exchange rate to remain like that for now. Don't worry I know what I will do to compnesate you
wow!!! is a promise oooo...if i no smile eh...but i believed u sha, making payment this morning
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Tonjeola1(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2013
texaco1: dear customer ,all I can say here is ,I promise to make u smile and happy. Let's allow the exchange rate to remain like that for now. Don't worry I know what I will do to compnesate you
Hi Texaco,
ve made payment for 11 sets of HIS & HER watches, pls confirm. thanks.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oluwaseun23(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Much respect to Texaco1 for staying true to his words. Got my items today. Though it took longer than I anticipated, I'm aware that isn't his fault cos one of the items was from outside the States.

Everything is in good condition by the way, thanks bro.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
@all,
By the second week of december ,the marketing arm of texaco1 investment will be fully operational. This arm of our organisation will cater for the marketing needs of importers. Details shortly
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 06, 2013
How much will it cost me to get two laptops shipped together in one package down to Ibadan?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Soyedele1: How much will it cost me to get two laptops shipped together in one package down to Ibadan?
there is no way I can beat the shipper ,he will see that there are two laptops and he will charge them differently
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 06, 2013
texaco1: there is no way I can beat the shipper ,he will see that there are two laptops and he will charge them differently

So how much for each?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Wassup bro! Sent u mail last nyt, i need response pls.
Do u also have any good deal on HDD?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2013
Slaak: Wassup bro! Sent u mail last nyt, i need response pls.
dear customer , i got your mail and i am trying to compile a list of all the designs that i have . please kindly exercise a little patience . i promise to get back to you .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2013
wristwatch catalog
geneva his and hers
deals is on
11$ to nigeria

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2013
charles raymond .
@all , this particular deal is nearly over only very few slots or numbers remaining

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by 9free(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2013
9free: Oga Texaco, How much go land this 4Wheels to 9ja Port?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volkswagen-Passat-GLS-TDI-Diesel-2005-volkswagen-passat-gls-tdi-diesel-/321242897647?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4acb919cef&item=321242897647&pt=US_Cars_Trucks
now we are talking business .
it can be done . when are you ready? dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
L/S Men's Garment Dyed Henley
Style: BU968HN
L/S Men?s Garment Dyed Henley
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Colors: Sage, Navy, Red & Dk Brown
Size: Small - 2XL
Pack: 60 pcs/ 4 Colors/ Asst Size/ Case
*** FLAT PACK ***
7 dollars each

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
S/S Men's Stripped Foil Print Knit Shirt
Style: SS960FL-A
S/S Men's Stripped Foil Print Knit Shirt
Fabric: 100% Cotton
3 Colors: Black, Purple & Light Blue
Size: Small ? XLarge
Pack: 48 PCS/ 3 CC/ Asst Size/ Case

6 dollars each

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
S/S 2-Pkt Mens Woven Western Plaid Shirt
Style: SS901WS
S/S 2-Pkt Men?s Woven Western Plaid Shirt
Brand: Silver Stone
Fabric: 45% Cotton / 55% Polyester
** Individually Poly Bag **
Colors: 48 pcs/ Asst Colors/ Asst Size/ Case
8 dollars each

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
8 dollars each

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
does the quotation for d shirts include landin cost?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Slaak: does the quotation for d shirts include landin cost?
yes some of them, which one are you interested in ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
13$ to nigeria , bulk purchase only

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
Slaak: Wassup bro! Sent u mail last nyt, i need response pls.
what type of hdd do you want ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Tonjeola1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
texaco1: 13$ to nigeria , bulk purchase only
Hope me own go be more quality than this?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Hope me own go be more quality than this?
that is geneva,the ones u ordered for is different.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
texaco1: wristwatch catalog
geneva his and hers
deals is on
11$ to nigeria
What will be the total price of 5 of this in Lagos?
Also about 5pcs pf the Raymond watch too?
Give the price separately.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
texaco1: what type of hdd do you want ?
1TB or @least 500GB
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
texaco1: S/S 2-Pkt Mens Woven Western Plaid Shirt
Style: SS901WS
S/S 2-Pkt Men?s Woven Western Plaid Shirt
Brand: Silver Stone
Fabric: 45% Cotton / 55% Polyester
** Individually Poly Bag **
Colors: 48 pcs/ Asst Colors/ Asst Size/ Case
8 dollars each

wot's d MOQ 4 dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.