Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58025 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Wholesale Branded Nail Polish Lots
Shelf pull lots of assorted branded nail polish.
150 units per case
Each lot will feature a mix of brands including: Sally Hansen, L'Oreal, Essie, Rimmel and more!
Polish types may include: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails, Sally Hansen Nail Growth Manicure, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Polish, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Polish, Essie regular polish, Essie magnetic polish, Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Polish, L'Oreal nail polish and more!
Great mix of colors - bright and dark for every season!

160$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Condition:
@ Factory unlocked
@ worldwide with GSM service)
@ Everything works
@ Slight damage to outer rim of phone
@ Screen protector still on phone
@ Returns: No returns or exchanges

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by jackson44(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2013
texaco1: Condition:
@ Factory unlocked
@ Everything works

Thought U̶̲̥̅̊ said it brand new mobile,why TђƸ̵ damage part.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=jackson44][/quote]there are 2 different iphone adverts . One is for wholesale which is brand new and I haven't yet fixed its price the second is for a single white one . There are two pictures there .there is nowhere I mentioned the white iphone to be brand new . Thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
texaco1: Condition:
@ Factory unlocked
@ Everything works

How much for this one?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
Soyedele1:

How much for this one?
it is a bidding item , the buy i now is 260
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
texaco1: it is a bidding item , the buy i now is 260

too high for me bro sad sad sad
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Soyedele1:

too high for me bro sad sad sad
hold on for the bidding to close , i will mail you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
texaco1: hold on for the bidding to close , i will mail you

Ok and dont forget about the bulk iphones..still expecting updates
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Bro! Bin mailin u yet no response. Wanna knw if there's any hope on d lappy
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
Slaak: Bro! Bin mailin u yet no response. Wanna knw if there's any hope on d lappy
which laptop is that ?please kindly send me a reminder i have been busy somehow sad
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
What is the major difference between iphone 4 and iphone 4s?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by BelloSKK: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
texaco1: dear brother ,you have been away from my thread for so long and you have missed a lot. Only electronic items like laptops and etc are shipped directly to various states ,perfumes too are included once it reaches the minimum weight all other items are sent to ib and my brother takes care of the rest. WE test run the new system and it worked well the last time . But if your item is bulky and huge definitely it will be sent to you. We have also started car spare parts and uk bidding sites too ,those are been test run to see how it works out to plus other areas too which I will be unfolding gradually. The issue is whenever I am about to make a shipping I always abstain from the thread in order to have total concentration.

Please, give us the names of vehicle bidding websites in UK, other EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, and JAPAN, so that we can be selecting cars by ourselves, placing bids or buy-it-now by ourselves, therefore reducing the burden for you. So that you can handle the payment and shipping to Nigeria.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2013
Bro! Lemme knw wassup on d lappy link i sent
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Soyedele1: How much will it cost me to get http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mens-Canvas-Sneakers-Classic-Lace-Up-Fashion-Casual-Shoes-Colors-Size-7-13-/251317756106?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3a83b4a0ca to Ibadan

Navy, black and woodsmoke size 10..
how many are you buying ?it is better you order now so that it can meet the next shipping most likely next week .send me a mail to tell me the quantity you want
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slaak: Bro! Lemme knw wassup on d lappy link i sent
the link is bad bro , pls check it again
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
his and hers watch deal will be in nigeria this week , please all those involved should get in touch with wale in Ibadan as from Thursday
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
texaco1: how many are you buying ?it is better you order now so that it can meet the next shipping most likely next week .send me a mail to tell me the quantity you want

Email sent to hotmail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
Soyedele1:

Email sent to hotmail
i am on it wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Blackberry Z10 16GB Unlocked GSM Phone with BlackBerry 10 OS, Dual-Core Processor, 4.2" Touchscreen, 8MP Camera + Secondary 2MP Camera, Video, GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth and microSD Slot - Black, brand new

330$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pls i sent anoda mail just now. Kindly check
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
item price is 200$
HP G60-535DX 15.6" Laptop PDC 2.1GHz 3GB 320GB DVDRW WiFi
Microprocessor 2.10 GHz Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor T4300
Microprocessor Cache 1 MB L2 Cache
Memory 3072 MB
Memory Max 4096 MB
Video Graphics Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
Video Memory Up to 1309 MB
Hard Drive 320 GB (5400 RPM)
Multimedia Drive LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVDR/RW with Double Layer Support
Display 15.6" Diagonal High Definition HP BrightView Display (1366x768)
Fax/Modem High speed 56k modem
Network Card Integrated 10/100 Ethernet LAN
Wireless Connectivity 802.11b/g WLAN
Sound Altec Lansing
Keyboard 101-key compatible with full size keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
Pointing Device Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical scroll Up/Down pad
Other Devices HP Webcam with integrated microphone
External Ports
5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards
3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
1 Headphone out
1 microphone-in
1 HDMI
1 VGA (15-pin)
1 RJ-11 (modem)
1 RJ -45 (LAN)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
What is d condition of dat ^^^
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slaak: What is d condition of dat ^^^
refurbished
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
texaco1: how many are you buying ?it is better you order now so that it can meet the next shipping most likely next week .send me a mail to tell me the quantity you want
Can I buy 1 for personal use and @ how much reach Lagos?
Also, when should I pick up the His and Hers?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
chemashie:
Can I buy 1 for personal use and @ how much reach Lagos?
Also, when should I pick up the His and Hers?
ur his and hers should be in lagos by wednesday. Please get in touch with my man in ibadan,I will forward ur number to him as well. The shipping for 1 canvas is 10$ to lagos
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
Bro, pls i'd appreciate if u can help me source 4 a BRAND NEW against BLACK FRIDAY
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by herboshedhe(f): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
How much will this cost to ibadan?total package please...
quote author=texaco1]item price is 200$
Memory 3072 MB
Memory Max 4096 MB
Sound Altec Lansing
Keyboard 101-key compatible with full size keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
Pointing Device Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical scroll Up/Down pad
External Ports
5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards
1 Headphone out
1 microphone-in
1 HDMI
1 VGA (15-pin)
1 RJ-11 (modem)
1 RJ -45 (LAN)
[/quote]
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
total cost to ibadan is 290 $
herboshedhe: How much will this cost to ibadan?total package please...
quote author=texaco1]item price is 200$
Memory 3072 MB
Memory Max 4096 MB
Sound Altec Lansing
External Ports
1 Headphone out
1 microphone-in
1 HDMI
1 VGA (15-pin)
1 RJ-11 (modem)
1 RJ -45 (LAN)
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2013
Operating System: Windows 8 Processor & Memory: Intel i5-4200U Processor (2.6GHz);[/b] 8GB Memory Storage & Optical Drive: [b]1TB Hard Drive; 8x CD/DVD Burner Display & Design: 15.6" LED Backlit Display with Truelife and HD Resolution; Moon Silver Finish; 14.8"W x 10.2"grin x 0.98"H; Weighs 5.12 lbs. Video/Graphics: Intel HD Graphics Audio/Speakers: Integrated Stereo Speakers; Waves Maxx4 Audio technology Whatâ¿¿s Included: HD Webcam; Chiclet Keyboard with Multi-touch Keyboard and 10-key Pad Battery & Connectivity: Up to 6 hours and 33 minutes portable battery life; WiFi; Bluetooth 4.0 I/O Ports: HDMI; 2 USB 3.0 Ports; 2 USB 2.0 Ports; Microphone/Headphone Jack Combo; 8-in-1 Media Card Reader ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes The newly redesigned Dell 15R Inspiron laptop is built to impress for improved portability and performance. Whether you want to enjoy movies and games or staying connected with friends and family online, the Intel i5 processor lets you multitask with ease. Watch your movies, games and streaming video go from fast to blazing fast with 8GB memory. The 10-key pad and multi-gesture trackpad makes it easier to input data and access your favorite apps quickly. A built-in DVD-RW drive makes it easy to enjoy movies on the go. The 15.6-inch LED screen displays rich and colorful images, plus built-in stereo speakers with Waves Maxx4 technology produces enhanced audio.
500$

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.