Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (523950 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by themes009(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2020
clean Toyota tundra for sell in port Harcourt

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Joe4lv:
Please someone help me with solutions to this. I have changed my air filter last week and yet still get. Should I change the sensor too? This is affecting the speed of my vehicle
Is this a Volkswagen or range rover?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Godtemi:
My car parking light refused to go off
Please what should I do and is the possible cause please
What car is this? Is it a Suzuki?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by erico2k2(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
emilex1000:

Thanks alot bro, i appreciate, can u pls give any recommendations?
well my sure advice for you to to use youtube to learn how to do what I described above, it's very easy and fulfilling if you learn it, use youtube to learn how to carry out what I described
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nonhuman(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Please help my Honda Civic is not idling, it increases acceleration on its own without my input, please help breaking finds it dificult to catch
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Joe4lv(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
kingreign:

Is this a Volkswagen or range rover?

Corolla 2012, i4 engine Sir
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Joe4lv(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
erico2k2:

you need to identify cylinder number for, check spark plugs , Injector and the coil for the said cylinder.

Thank you for your advice. I will follow through with it.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Joe4lv:

Thank you for your advice. I will follow through with it.

Scanning alone won't give you the fix. If you're in Abuja, I could assist you with the fix. 07034581213
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
nonhuman:
Please help my Honda Civic is not idling, it increases acceleration on its own without my input, please help breaking finds it dificult to catch
Year model civic? Location?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Joe4lv(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
kingreign:

Scanning alone won't give you the fix. If you're in Abuja, I could assist you with the fix. 07034581213

That's so kind of you but I am in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Joe4lv:

That's so kind of you but I am in Anambra.

Chat me up via that number. I'd refer you to a good hand in Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ovanda(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good day,all. Please help a brother out. I hav a c class mercedez benz,6 cylinders that is really causing me heart ace. I parked it for a long time and now i want to fix it but it has refused to fire up. If u try moving fast,the engine will be shouting but the car wont run. I have changed the fuel pump all to no avail. Please,what do i do??[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by radautoworks: 12:39am On Aug 30, 2020
ovanda:
Good day,all. Please help a brother out. I hav a c class mercedez benz,6 cylinders that is really causing me heart ace. I [b]parked it for a long time and now i want to fix it but it has refused to fire u[/b]p. If u try moving fast,the engine will be shouting but the car wont run. I have changed the fuel pump all to no avail. Please,what do i do??[color=#990000][/color]
Tune up
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Johnsonkeyz2019: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2020
Good Day All please who has ideas of the cost of this aluminum SuV Bumper Protector guard for front and back Honda pilot
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Freelane33(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Miee: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Can you tell the difference between Rolls-Royce models?
Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VoTC6rB-qU
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Ceenacks(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
My avalon jerks with a kpugum sound when i change gear from D to R. mechanic has spent two days and money changing engine sittings, all are perfect now. He also did a great job on d shafts. Changed some things. Surprisingly, the kpugum stil persists. They lowered the engine power, it didnt stop the kpugum. The car wil just jerk.
I need some advice to add to their knowledge. This guy is a good hand realy. What cld hav happened
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kaze4blues(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
My car ac stopped blowing cold air. The fan still works tho.

What do I need to do?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by radautoworks: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Ceenacks:
My avalon jerks with a kpugum sound when i change gear from D to R. mechanic has spent two days and money changing engine sittings, all are perfect now. He also did a great job on d shafts. Changed some things. Surprisingly, the kpugum stil persists. They lowered the engine power, it didnt stop the kpugum. The car wil just jerk.
I need some advice to add to their knowledge. This guy is a good hand realy. What cld hav happened
Tokunbo mounts?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by radautoworks: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2020
kaze4blues:
My car ac stopped blowing cold air. The fan still works tho.

What do I need to do?

First check for leaks. If none simply refill gas

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by serox2324: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2020
Please my Toyota Camry big daddy bought second hand used to short oil and there is oil spill in the radiator and reserve container but the engine and s not smoking. Please what will stop this?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by radautoworks: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2020
Expires September 30, 2020

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Gadgets2die4: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Car phone holders available at affordable price. Free delivery offer in Lagos
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by erico2k2(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
Freelane33:
grin
Our toyota gang dey come 4 you in a minute jst wait

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by erico2k2(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
serox2324:
Please my Toyota Camry big daddy bought second hand used to short oil and there is oil spill in the radiator and reserve container but the engine and s not smoking. Please what will stop this?
you have leaks, you need to find the leak ie go to a good mechanic to carefully remove stuff and source the leak. This is dangerous as it can start a fire, I'm talking from 1st hand experience
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Siberia01(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
cool

who has ever seen a muscle car
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nonhuman(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Please house how much can I get 2004 Avalon engine v6
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Jovannyj: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2020
Plz I need help
My toyota camry 1999 model gives me the p0401 code, ie, EGR insufficient detected. I noticed my EGR modulator was stuck (air wouldn't pass through), the modulator was changed. However the code remains.
Then I had to take a look at the *throttle body* attached to the manifold, and I noticed that I can't also suck air from the two hoses fro. The throte body that leads to the EGR Modulator, is it supposed to be so, isn't those lines suppose to be free for air flow?
Please I need help
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nonhuman(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2020
nonhuman:
Please house how much can I get 2004 Avalon engine v6
please who can help on this
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by jonnyp(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Good day to all the gurus in the house..pls I use 2004 Camry.the engine was shaking and the mechanic advis e me to service the nozzle,coils and even bought injector mouth..still the shaking in the engine continue...pls what can I do, the engine sitting is still very ok
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by seanfer(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
jonnyp:
Good day to all the gurus in the house..pls I use 2004 Camry.the engine was shaking and the mechanic advis e me to service the nozzle,coils and even bought injector mouth..still the shaking in the engine continue...pls what can I do, the engine sitting is still very ok

Scan the car. It might be misfire or one of the plugs is bad.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
When you need to buy a car that doesn't give you recurring issues, and you get to BUY the best...

Then you are in for what you should consider AWESOME OFFER.

Here's the offer...

I present to you a neatly used Nigeria Sienna 2006 model in resounding CONDITION.

And guess what?

This Sienna car is... customs cleared, leather seats, nonpareil AC, drive and run, power doors and boot, seven seaters, DVD player, sun roofs with good tyres, and reasonable mileage among others.

Let me add more details and make it succinct:

Condition: Nigerian used
Manufacturer: Toyota
Colour: Black
Year of manufacture: 2006
Trim: XLE Limited AWD
Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: 108000km
Registered car: Yes
Second condition: First registration, No faults.
Engine size: 3.31

The price is: ₦2,000,000

To buy this, contact me on 08136113444 or via this WhatsApp link: http:///2348136113444

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.