Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (524321 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by easytig(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2021
Hello i notice after i switch off my car, kia rio ,my brake lights remained on.i quickly remove both batery terminals then it went off. Im tired of removing terminals everyday wat is the possible cause
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by 9icetoo(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2021
Alisha4U:

Thanks so much. I understand you are in Lagos, right?
Yeah. I am.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Peppermintflav: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2021
easytig:
Hello i notice after i switch off my car, kia rio ,my brake lights remained on.i quickly remove both batery terminals then it went off. Im tired of removing terminals everyday wat is the possible cause
Your brake switch is bad. A rewire can change it for you.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by easytig(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thanks will contact one
Peppermintflav:

Your brake switch is bad. A rewire can change it for you.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by delightchamp: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2021
Good morning everyone. Please can someone help with this clarification. Is the Hyundai Santa Fe 2020 model a 7-seater SUV? Someone said it's a 7-seater but I read it's a 5-seater. If 7-seater, how convenient is seatimg inside and how very convenient will be the 2 seats at the back?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Shanid(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Good day everyone, please, I want to switch my oil from super-tech to any good oil that's affordable. I was told hardex or Yuko....is tho good and where can I get it please. I need 5w30 for my camry 04..full synthetic.......please help it's urgent
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Trinity33(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2021
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by olenyi: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2021
Trinity33:
Please i need an urgent help!!!!!!
Am about to pay for a toyota camry 2008, clean Nigeria use, my machanics has certified the car ok, all the papers are complete apart from custom paper, i was told there can fix it on monday, but i just want to ask for opinion here. The car is being sold by a trusted dealer in abuja, plus is there any means of verify the papers, its my first car and i dont want any issues at all, though i already like the car, plssssss advice my pple

Oga carry the papers go any custom office near you and let them verify it for you.

No pay for any vehicle without genuine custom papers. cos you and you alone will regret it when the wahala start. Nothing like trusted dealer or they will work it on monday. Na oluwole papers they wan carry give you.

My warm regards.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by obidevine(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Beautiful auto gurus of NL. I hope I can get some advice here . When I turn on my car engine and engage the gear to drive and turn on the AC I hear a funny noise coming from the engine . I just posted a video. Please who can advice
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Trinity33(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
olenyi:

Oga carry the papers go any custom office near you and let them verify it for you.

No pay for any vehicle without genuine custom papers. cos you and you alone will regret it when the wahala start. Nothing like trusted dealer or they will work it on monday. Na oluwole papers they wan carry give you.

My warm regards.

Thanks, i wont buy it, thank God i came here, i was very close to paying

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by fizcoo20(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Plz, his there any difference between Toyota camry pencil and drop lite.

Hope the car is rugged and fuel efficient for a first timer.

Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by DMechyy: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
fizcoo20:
Plz, his there any difference between Toyota camry pencil and drop lite.

Hope the car is rugged and fuel efficient for a first timer.

Thanks in anticipation.

It is!

You should also have your timing belt handy

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Peppermintflav: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
DMechyy:

It is!

angry grin
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by fizcoo20(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
DMechyy:

It is!

Ayt

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kabarka(m): 11:42am On Jun 21, 2021
Please how can I find the OEM of Camry ignition cable?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Bahddo(m): 11:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by 9icetoo(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Bahddo:
Greetings people. Please can I get a realistic price range for Corolla 2013 LE toks?

Got a really clean offer for 4.5m (I don't know if it's first body or if there are faults though, as I haven't inspected), but is that not too much? Need the data for bargaining purposes.
Check jiji.com.ng for prices.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by HottieCoach(f): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
kabarka:
Please how can I find the OEM of Camry ignition cable?

Contact us
Whatsapp: 09083224217
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by CHU1000(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please can anyone provide me with a reliable and genuine Car Clearing Agent to help me clear a 2013 Mercedes Benz ML350 on its way to Nigeria, and at what cost?

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Sniper4real(m): 5:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Morning bosses. Happy new week. Our heartfelt desires shall be met by God's grace.

Please, if you get car in your compound that's somehow useless. Please lease it out for me to use as uber/taxify.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by fizcoo20(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Gear of Mazda 626 is not moving forward when start d car. Plz what can cause it.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by DMechyy: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
fizcoo20:
Gear of Mazda 626 is not moving forward when start d car. Plz what can cause it.

Thanks in anticipation

Scan the vehicle and post codes

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by santakris(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
fizcoo20:

Thanks in anticipation

Gear lever or car itself?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by fizcoo20(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
santakris:

Gear lever or car itself?

Dat means I have to change the gear box.
Ryt
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by fizcoo20(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
DMechyy:

Scan the vehicle and post codes

Kk
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by santakris(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
fizcoo20:

Dat means I have to change the gear box.
Ryt
No sir. Your question was not clear. I wanted to know if you are talking about gear lever or the car.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by fizcoo20(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
santakris:

No sir. Your question was not clear. I wanted to know if you are talking about gear lever or the car.

Am talking of gear.

D car suddenly stop moving but we taught was fuel that finish. When we start d car, d gear refuse to work, we have to push it, don't know d cause of gear
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Sniper4real(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Morning bosses. Our heartfelt desires shall be met by God's grace.

If you need to buy a car or cars from Ibadan. Let me be your plug.
It'll be delivered anywhere you're.

Lexus Es 350 2007. 4.3m,
Lexus Es 330 2003. 2.1m,
Honda crosstour(accord). 3.2m, Lexus es350 2008. 4.3m

Check here for their pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/remember1313

And please, if you get car in your compound that's somehow useless. Please lease it out for me to use as uber/taxify.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Anuoluwa4real: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2021
Hello everyone please I'm in need of a car for Uber here's my contact 08138344726. And I stay in ijesha Surulere. Thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Waxxxy: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Castrol EDGE is Castrol’s most advanced engine oil. It is a premium full synthetic oil that is designed for consumers who demand the best performance from their cars. Castrol EDGE is recommended by leading car manufacturers. Castrol EDGE is engineered with fluid titanium technology that physically changes the way the oil behaves under pressure. It Exceeds ILSAC GF-5, API SN, ACEA A1, ACEA B1...
Its cheaper to buy good/original Engine oil than to buy Car Engine. Be wise & take good care of that your lovely cars. 08033637470

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by otimothy(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2021
Please i need help as im kinda stuck, i own a Honda DC 2006 V4, i noticed some weeks back the car was dragging so i went to my mechanic who checked the gear oil and it was smelling burnt, i changed it with Honda Genuine(red cover) and travelled with the car same day to Ibadan and came back through abeokuta, now at ewekoro the car wont change gear, i switched it off and on and after like 3mins drive did the same, managed it to abule egba and parked it, went to a gear mechanic on recommendation and changed the gear oil again as it was smelling burnt already "again" (space of less than 1week) chairman spoil gear finish, car wont even engage anymore, i scanned the code and found below code, please and please i need help with interpretation and advice, if i should buy another gear or its a wiring or sensor problem.

P2185
P0341
P1734
P0780
P0443
P0756
P0722

Please i am begging.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread