Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (523516 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by erico2k2(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
eeewise:

Pls any hint of where to scan in Benin city??
sorry bro NO, but I'm sure someone on here will soon give you heads up

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by eeewise(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
erico2k2:

Waiting for the somebody lol

Pls somebody give me reasonable heads-up

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by adioolayi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good day great minds..

After change of Car engine...asides Court Affidavit...What are the other things needed to avoid Police wahala?

Thank you
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by melviniyke2002(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
adioolayi:
Good day great minds..

After change of Car engine...asides Court Affidavit...What are the other things needed to avoid Police wahala?

Thank you
get police report with DAT court affidavit
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ayo84(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
HOW DO I FIND A MECHANIC REFERRED TO ME BY SOMEONE WHOSE NUMBER IS SWITCHED OF, IS THERE A WAY I CAN TRACK THE PERSON
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ayo84(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Where can I get fairly used good batteries
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Elboki109: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Just got a Lexus Rx330 2006(Full option).. This is my first car actually. I'll like to customize the car. At least to change somethings to more fashionable one's( Majorly the interior)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by mayorlikeu(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pls I enter water with my kia optima yesterday night..and since den the engine has has been shouting
Decide not to take it out today...is it sumtin to worry about ..note it's when I put the gear in drive or reverse it shout ..but when in neutral or park..it is silent again
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Happy weekend guys.

For the processing of your vehicle tinted permit and doctor's report,

WHATSAPP HERE

or call 0 8 1 3 4 8 0 3 4 4 9

Processed swiftly without delay
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by derancle: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2021
@femm

Government have suspended the issuance of tinted permit.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by oluyinkavic(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
So one can apply for the tint permit?

derancle:
@femm

Government have suspended the issuance of tinted permit.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by double3(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
kingreign:

The Rav4 is a more logical option.
Thanks guys!!...

1 Like

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Felakezman(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pls house how much is steering pump of toyota camry 03 4plug and also lower arm
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by chrisja(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hello everyone, my car(Toyota Camry 2005 v6) radiator statered leaking recently. I took it for repair but it didn't solve it, I was told to get a double cell radiator since the one currently there is a single cell.. What do you guys think?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Top of the morning to us all...
Please kindly profer a possible solution to this...

I use an Honda accord 2003 Ex 4 plugs.. I had a major work done on the car engine recently which prompted the mechanic to remove my engine from the car.. On mounting the engine back, we noticed the gear won't engage to reverse once you start the car but once we shift it to Drive and then back to reverse, it will now then engage reverse. Also, the Drive only Engages the first gear without shifting to other gears...so presently, it only moves on gear 1 without changing to 2 let alone get to 4. I tried shifting it manually from D1 to D2 but still, it won't change from gear 1. The problem just started when we mounted the engine back... There was nothing wrong with the gear prior that and it was shifting smooth.. So I guess it may be a wrong connection from the mechanic but we checked and yet, we haven't seen anything that's out of place in the components around the gear...

Please help in proffering possible solution. It's really affecting my business at the moment as I can't use the car...
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ArticleBeast: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
TemmyDayo50:

I use an Honda accord 2003 Ex 4 plugs.. I had a major work done on the car engine recently which prompted the mechanic to remove my engine from the car.. On mounting the engine back, we noticed the gear won't engage to reverse once you start the car but once we shift it to Drive and then back to reverse, it will now then engage reverse. Also, the Drive only Engages the first gear without shifting to other gears...so presently, it only moves on gear 1 without changing to 2 let alone get to 4. I tried shifting it manually from D1 to D2 but still, it won't change from gear 1. The problem just started when we mounted the engine back... There was nothing wrong with the gear prior that and it was shifting smooth.. So I guess it may be a wrong connection from the mechanic but we checked and yet, we haven't seen anything that's out of place in the components around the gear...

Please help in proffering possible solution. It's really affecting my business at the moment as I can't use the car...
Service the transmission sensors
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Peppermintflav: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
TemmyDayo50:

If your car has this, check if it's faulty. It can mess up the gear selection.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Igemburg(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
TemmyDayo50:

Change gear selector switch, it should solve it, experienced such before
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by aboyaji(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Good day all. Please, what causes failure on the throttling in Honda civic 2008? It only happens whenever I'm accelerating an inclined surface or in traffic for sometime and tries zooming off quickly, but it dawdled, moved slowly, tries getting energy or something then picks up in the process and moves faster.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by canyouguess99: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2021
I would like suggestions as regards a nigerian used car to purchase for the following purposes.

Drive to work and back daily (2hrs on each trip).

I intend using the car for public transportation when going to and returning from work.

Road to ply is 8/10, Less potholes and long stretch of road (highway) (but the fear of highway robbers/ car snatchers is to be taken into consideration).

Driving time is daily and from Sunday-Saturday, 6-8am and 4-6pm.

Car gurus, what would you recommend?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by shurlermoz(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
erico2k2:

Use a well know brand but same oil weight

Thank you.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by nazimakash6: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ha! I didn't say old Ladies dey hungry me. I only said some guys prefer them. Make Nairalanders no come misquote me tomorrow. O di afiaru, ofibaru! This post is very fun.

https://123brandprint.com
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Ugik(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Goodevening guys,please im a bolt driver in porthacourt looking for a car to drive and make weekly payments to or hire purchase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by skywalker240(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
eeewise:

Pls any hint of where to scan in Benin city??
Sagosa automotive at siluko road off oguala junction

Or B motors at textile mill road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by skywalker240(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
erico2k2:

Already did cool
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Klassique007(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hello guys.good morning
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by PrinceJFubara(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please someon help me. My FX35 drives when put in drive gear but when in neutral gear it doesnt revv when i step on the throttle pedal. Whats the issue. Thank you in advance.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ArticleBeast: 5:50am On Nov 27, 2021
canyouguess99:
I would like suggestions as regards a nigerian used car to purchase for the following purposes.

Drive to work and back daily (2hrs on each trip).

I intend using the car for public transportation when going to and returning from work.

Road to ply is 8/10, Less potholes and long stretch of road (highway) (but the fear of highway robbers/ car snatchers is to be taken into consideration).

Driving time is daily and from Sunday-Saturday, 6-8am and 4-6pm.

Car gurus, what would you recommend?

You skipped budget

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.