Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Car Talk Chat Room - Car Talk (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk Chat Room (523824 Views)

Car Talk Chat Room / Car Talk Library / Do Not Post Sales Or Adverts In Car Talk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kengodson: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
aeey:

406 is faster & reliable but 504 is more rugged physically & otherwise
406 prestige price range now is 600k to 900k, 206 is virtually the same. And from my assesment, 504 2000 is more reliable,and just neck and neck in speed with 406 shocked

1 Share

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by daspeaker: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
please I'm considering to buy a Nissan Xtrail 2002 Model. Your candid advice is needed about the fuel consumption and maintenance.

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by ib4uakpele: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
FIGHTING FOR EXCELLENCE
Excellence is a spirit that refuses to settle with the status quo and ‘what is available’ – it goes for what it desires and deserves.
Excellence is the cure to mediocre and complacency. To excel, fight has no substitute. Life may not be fair to you, but you can still fare well.
Excellence is not a gift! To achieve and attain to it, it calls for a strive. Excellence is the preserve of fighters. Excellence is the factor that makes a man restless and uncomfortable, always reacts against what is existing for what should come in existence.
David was against Goliath. Samson stood against the Lion. Daniel and his companions refused to worship the idol of Babylon...the list is endless.
Jesus came to set a new other. Reactions, revolutions and realization are actions leading to excellence.
Go contrary, stand out, don’t blend! Then you are on your way to excellence.
Shalom!
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Macmilla(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Anybody know where I can download user manual and repair manual for 99 Toyota solara?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Macmilla:
Anybody know where I can download user manual and repair manual for 99 Toyota solara?

Download that of toyota camry. They use same systems just body and interior changed.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Macmilla(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
kingreign:

Download that of toyota camry. They use same systems just body and interior changed.
Even that is not available. Don't know why it's not readily available
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Lexusgs430: 10:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Macmilla:

Have you tried
www.haynes.com
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by aiyos: 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Good evening everybody, pls I want to buy a Nigerian used car what the documents I need to collect from seller, pls can someone tell me, thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
.................. BREAKING NEWS............

I dere any one on dis tread who is interested in getting his/ her original driver's license as a fresher? Here comes d opportunity. We have only 2days grace which is bw now and thursday 2 process driver's license for freshers. This grace was given due 2 d easter period.

Maximize dis opportunity if u do not have original driver's license by now. From next week, d new process of obtaining fresh drivers license continues.

24hrs process and its16k

Interested applicants shld watsap or call NAT ON 08030487887.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by destee: 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
How much can dis car go for. everything are working properly .

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
aiyos:
Good evening everybody, pls I want to buy a Nigerian used car what the documents I need to collect from seller, pls can someone tell me, thanks

The most important documents u shld collect are:

Allocation of registration no,
Prove of ownership certificate,
Vehicle license,
Reciept of purchase.

Ensure d vehicle license is up 2 date except if u don't mind paying 4 d yrs u didn't use.

With these u can process ur change of ownership and replacement in d case of old plate or re-registration of already registered vehicle in d case of New no plate as d case may be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kengodson: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2016
destee:
700k-800k wink
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
destee:

350-450k registered. 700-900 tokunbo
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Edmo: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hello every one.
Who can please tell me how much this truck can return for the owner in Naija.
Its been operated by my brother and a driver, I just do not know for sure how much is appropriate
to get from them on daily or weekly basis. I would have prefered leasing it to a company,
but thats not possible because am not in Nigeria now.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by moscobabs(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ikenna351:
Hi all,

I realised there is a need for us to have a thread where we can say it very loud. Hence, the creation of this room.

In this room, we can derail as much as we want, discuss off topics, etc.

But please, no derogatory words, sales, adverts, spams or posting. Other than these, fire on!

*Note that this room is not for posting our normal car issues and seeking solutions for them. We have the entire section, outside this room, for that.

Moderator.

pls what's the meaning of GXE,SE and GLE in a car and which one is the best. thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
moscobabs:

pls what's the meaning of GXE,SE and GLE in a car and which one is the best. thanks

Those are Nissan trim levels. Go to nissan thread and inquire.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Moniker254: 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hello All,

Pls I'm considering bringing in a Toyota Corolla 2005 model from Canada to Nigeria. The purchase price($4k) + Shipping($2k) from Canada is about $6k.

I really want to know how much it will take to clear the car in Nigeria. Is there a fixed percentage based on the year of the car. Pls with the detail I just gave I need to know the recent cost of clearing, because I heard there's a new automotive policy (duty) now. Help is needed pls.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by meetchandus(m): 1:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Moniker254:
Hello All,
Pls I'm considering bringing in a Toyota Corolla 2005 model from Canada to Nigeria. The purchase price($4k) + Shipping($2k) from Canada is about $6k.
I really want to know how much it will take to clear the car in Nigeria. Is there a fixed percentage based on the year of the car. Pls with the detail I just gave I need to know the recent cost of clearing, because I heard there's a new automotive policy (duty) now. Help is needed pls.

Cleared mine in December for 350k..Should be the same till date..
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by swissobed: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2016
please in terms of spare parts and fuel consumption is it wise to buy a registered bmw 525i?is the parts very available and not expensive and is the car generally good to be used by an average person?..thanks for your warm response in adv
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by honsule(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
kingreign:

350-450k registered. 700-900 tokunbo

what about Toyota Camry 2001 LE how much?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by aumoria(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pls assist in solving this problem.
My Toyota 4Runner V8 2005 model stalls. The rev counter does not go beyond 5000 when stationary and 2500 when in motion. What could be wrong?
Every other car overtakes me.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
aumoria:
Pls assist in solving this problem.
My Toyota 4Runner V8 2005 model stalls. The rev counter does not go beyond 5000 when stationary and 2500 when in motion. What could be wrong?
Every other car overtakes me.

There is a Check Engine Light illuminated in that truck. Scan it
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kizitokings2018(m): 2:49am On Apr 02, 2016
please ,I really need help,,,,what's the price of a brand new hiace BuS....
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by abokinama: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls need advice and contacts for best remote gps tracking solution for a transport bus. What features can i get for how much and from who? Thanks.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2016
My sister is planning on selling her Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec engine. Please which product among OPEL VECTRA, GOLF 3 or CARINA E should she go for? She needs a car that is strong and durable because the road from Zaria to Jos is horrible and using her ford focus through that road is not advisable.
Is it advisable for a lady to drive any of the above listed car? Which one should she go for among the three?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2016
enatasha:
My sister is planning on selling her Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec engine. Please which product among OPEL VECTRA, GOLF 3 or CARINA E should she go for? She needs a car that is strong and durable because the road from Zaria to Jos is horrible and using her ford focus through that road is not advisable.
Is it advisable for a lady to drive any of the above listed car? Which one should she go for among the three?

location and pics of the ford focus pls.
is it auto or manual?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by aumoria(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
kingreign:

There is a Check Engine Light illuminated in that truck. Scan it
Yes there is "check engine" sign.
Where can I do the scan?
Thanks
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
aumoria:
Yes there is "check engine" sign. Where can I do the scan? Thanks
your location pls?
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by aumoria(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
kingreign:

your location pls?
Ikorodu, Lagos.
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by kingreign(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2016
aumoria:
Ikorodu, Lagos.
contact Gazzuzz 08033910382
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by femi9naija(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2016
What automatic transmission fluid can i use to service my mum's Nissan Altima 1998/99 model? Noticed the gear oil level is low
Re: Car Talk Chat Room by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Picture

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (222) (Reply)

Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / Maintenance Tips On Cars. / Mercedes Benz Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.