Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! (30324 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Psyrus(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ur injection remain 1, i sweari gad. Lmfao grin
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
chei:

You sef go marry. Haba! angry

nosike3: bla bla bla bla blah! Feeling important.... How much are you paid in a month? Make I hear word joor.... angry

LWKD! Una no go kill pesin for this nairaland.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
adino:

Your views are completely and absolutely inconsequential to reasonable people. Go and give your advise to married pple living in hell. Do you remember the late banker who was mutilated by her husband(may she R.I.P). There are many pple like that and they foolishly remain in d marriage, because of what sad pple like you will say about them if they quit.'
Your opinion is as irelevant as your nairaland ID.

I disagree. It may be meaningless to you but are an epitome of knowledge to the intelligent and the wise.

So a lunatic mutilates his wife therefore we should all steer clear of marriage. Hey there! There other day a man died after he chokes drinking water, I guess we should stop drinking water.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by sonnel: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Have u visited motherless baby home laterly? It is a result of our low mentality about marriage.Even those that cannot afford to feed themselves want to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
sonnel: Have u visited motherless baby home laterly? It is a result of our low mentality about marriage.Even those that cannot afford to feed themselves want to get married.

99.99% of children in such homes in Nigeria are from single ladies who cannot cater for the new born or cannot bear the shame of a child out of wedlock. Others are the offsprings of destitute and the mentally deranged.

Please give a less pathetic reason to bash the marriage institution.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Noblemarce: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
[quote author=Airforce1]U should be ashamed of yourself madam Rita Dominic

Mtchew[/quote ahah na fight take am easy na some pple wear trouble 4 body like say na clothe nawa o:-hapi bday jor
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by yvonnejoe(f): 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Shez 38 goin 35 grin
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by chamotex(m): 4:10am On Jul 13, 2013
Missy_B: Hey sugar! wink

We need to talk angry smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Airforce1(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin grin

LOOOL
angry
angry angry
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Airforce1(m): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2013
@ Topic

Happy birthday wrinkled face madam 38 years

38? undecided
Football age abi?

Lmmaaaooo grin
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by preeky: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2013
HBD Rita Dominic its not easy to reach 38 so congratulations
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by kaposky(f): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
HBD Rita, keep making Jesus your focus and your treasure.
Many more years
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Miraclebaby1109: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abi oooo, tell them sweety........haba make them give her a break jo, is marriage a licence for fulfillment? I passionately hate these naija mentality abt marriage, After all, there r many that got married and today they are separated/divorce. It not a must thing that one have to marry, if you are happy been single i see nothing wrong, what matters nah one's happiness. Happy Birthday Rita, LLAP
Is marriage a must self, all dis kid talkin menopause mariah carey born pikin at 39 halle berry 40, mak una leave her alone, is it everyone dat got married dat is happy, [/quote]
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by nadozgmail: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
All I require from this beauty is to carry out God's injunction "increase and multiply" u must not die with all that beauty,neither must u stay married to bear children....pass the beauty on to other issues from u dats all
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by dasparrow: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
kulyie: exactly.the level of hatred and spite for single women in this nairaland is out of this world.jeez.

I am not sorry to say that many nairalanders hating on rita have a brain synonymous to a cockroach,not all of them are ok

You should know Nigerians and their backward mindset by now which they like to defend all in the name of culture. The worst part of all this is that most Nigerian-bred men will at some point or the other cheat on their wives. So, why the unnecessary pressure on singles to get married when most married Nigerians cannot even keep to the tenets of their marital vows? Most Nigerians are just a bunch of hateful miserable hypocrites who are anxious to have others join them in their misery. Lastly, most Nigerians should not be taken seriously anyway.

@Post

Happy birthday Rita. Wishing you long life, good health and everything you wish for yourself.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by dasparrow: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
nadoz@gmail:
All I require from this beauty is to carry out God's injunction "increase and multiply" u must not die with all that beauty,neither must u stay married to bear children....pass the beauty on to other issues from u dats all

Increase and multiply when there is no hope for the youths in Nigeria? What is the average Nigerian multiplying and bringing forth? More 419 scammers, more drug traffickers that will go abroad and end in jail and on death row in Asian countries? more cultists and ritualist? More corrupt politicians? more ashawos that will infiltrate Italy and other parts of Europe making the average oyibo man think that black African women are all in their countries for ashawo work? More runz girls? more r8pists? more peadophiles?

If most Nigerians are bringing forth and bringing up God-fearing people, our country Nigeria will not have such a bad reputation worldwide. Think about it. Therefore learn as a Nigerian to live and let live. Stop forcing your ideals down other people's throat.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Miraclebaby1109: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Abegi make una free these lady, marriage no be by force and it not a must. HBD Girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out Comedian Ay's Brand New Ride - A Jaguar XJL (Photos) / Jude Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room / Charles Inojie & Wife, Obehi Obhiseh Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.