Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! (30330 Views)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Rita Dominic Is The Most Stylish African Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by princeonx: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Eze Promoe: I can still marry Rita Dominic under two conditions, and that is, I will be allowed to play with my secondary school/university babies and osusu keeps buzzing in my freaking account wink

Happy Birthday Rita wink
She said I should tell you that not even in your dream! Don't ask me cux I don't know what she meant either. Just a msger!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Happy Birthday!
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Joey82(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
ree dee should be the only single nollywood female star that does not forge her age.
congratulations on ur 38th birthday.
at least u are not those forties claiming 28 every other year.

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Afam4eva(m): 12:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
Policewoman: Not NWATURUCHA. It's NWATURUOCHA.
Yeah, i didn't pay attention to the spelling.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Tafee(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
na grand mama sha she fit born wizkid

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by cdoffx(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
Happy birthday aunty Rita. I really love your style on stage

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by oluking: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Happy Birthday Day.....My Favorite Nollywood Act.. cool
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by bebechuks: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
Y are you all attacking Rita? Do you think its easy to be married? Abeg let her be, its not your live nairalanders its hers. Hw many of you hv achieved what she has achieved? Pple are running out of marriage, you are all here telling her rubbish. Its only God that's knw when nd hw He will visit her. Let's see hw many of the single ones complaining here that will marry at 38. Its not a curse, but we shuld grow up!

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hold on a sec, people of God!! Marriage isnt everything, neither is it for everybody..

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by ichidodo: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
Happy birthday Riirii.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Austeenxx: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2013
Happy birthday, Reet. cheesy

Chief Sweetus Oyoyo Yuzedo the Gbagaunister 1 of Mushin Iceland, you're officially MAD. grin go for deliverance. cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Happy Birthday Ree Dee!
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
presseyd: Shey na lyk dis u go dy dey? E remain small 4 u 2 enter d age of menopause nd yet u ar very happy been a single at age.abegi luk 4 1 21yrs old boy hook up b4 water pass garri oh.a word dey say is enuf 4 d wise
wetin dey always worry people like you.its people like your kind that make the world a terrible place to live in.please did she come to your house that shes unhappy and miserable with her life because she is unmarried or chooses to moreover who are yo to dictate how any man or woman chooses to live his or her life.if her singlehood at 38 or even 5o is making you angry or is paining you,go to the nearest police station and get her arrested because she is single at 38.meanwhile get a life because you dont have one.a woman is single and happy at 38,a simple happy birthday will not take anything out of your body yet you choose to spew thrash.smh.pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
Choi,38 yrs?Blood of gawd.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2013
bebechuks: Y are you all attacking Rita? Do you think its easy to be married? Abeg let her be, its not your live nairalanders its hers. Hw many of you hv achieved what she has achieved? Pple are running out of marriage, you are all here telling her rubbish. Its only God that's knw when nd hw He will visit her. Let's see hw many of the single ones complaining here that will marry at 38. Its not a curse, but we shuld grow up!
exactly.the level of hatred and spite for single women in this nairaland is out of this world.jeez.

I am not sorry to say that many nairalanders hating on rita have a brain synonymous to a cockroach,not all of them are ok

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by chei: 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
38 years young? Her toto don slack finish na.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2013
tellwisdom: Who is she??...wetin she dey sell? sad
she is a nollywood actress involved in entertainment,not everyone is a 'market seller' like you

grow up,especially in your intelligence quotient :/
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by amawori(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
a successful lady care less about marriage, y most of d ladies run after marriage is for moni. marriage no b sign of success. is optional, happy born day rita. make ur moni

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by jonaktex: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
ultimateballer: wtf? 38 years. She already would have hit menopause I guess and there is no way she looks 18. Happy birthday but it sucks to be single as a lady, not even with a child at 38.
are you God?
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by UcheAloysius(m): 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
Happy birthdy Rita! May u hv many more reasons 2 celebrate dis 'day' in subscequent yrs 2 come. BRAVO!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by 2legit2qwt: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
yuzedo:
have Mopol jumpstart ur destiny bifor?!?! angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Oluschenco(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Happy birthday to you.
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Just look at the way some peeps are displaying their stupidity on a public forum all because Rita Dominic is single and happy at 38. Simple HAPPY BIRTHDAY they cant say but choose to take Panadol for another mans headache. It is true that some people are really frustrated on this forum *Spits* undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Sepp360(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
38? There's still time shaaa! cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
hopelink1: Hbd grandma
happy birthday infant :/

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
Sepp360: 38? There's still time shaaa! :D38? There's still time shaaa!
while theres still enough time to upgrade your intellect and think out of the box cheesy:/shocked
Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
See the stupid mentality my people are displaying here. So because she's 38 and not married, therefore she must be miserable abi?.
smh

Happy Birthday Rita, even though I'm not a fan.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is 38 Years Old Today! by WukedP(m): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
yuzedo: ewoooooo!!! My baby betday is today?? shocked *bring out my two handkerchief to dance atilogwu dance* tongue

NL plis join me in my man shun to sellibret dis babe dat have gimme slipless nite under my blacket wit my vaseline. Chai uto nwa d baby. embarassed

Thangiving service at Sign Fireman Church. angry

Riception folow immmedately at my Sweetus Villa, no. 1 Sweetus Oyoyo Close, off Mike adunugu street, off Alika Dangoti road, banana iceland, Ikoyi legos.

BE THERE. JESUS IS LORD, LORD, LORD, LORD. angry
Her Spirit husband wont see all dis ur statements as a joke o.. Becareful in dat ur dodo island:p

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jayden Ubi-Ofem's 2nd Birthday: Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son / "I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) / Omoni Oboli Stuns In 41st Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.