Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Does Anyone Else Have A Bad TALE Of Hostgoodies.com Already? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Does Anyone Else Have A Bad TALE Of Hostgoodies.com Already? (774 Views)

Does Anyone Noticed Nairaland Traffic Has Reduce? / Does Anyone Know How To Send Emails As Sms To Mobile Phones Using PHP / Does Anyone Know About Search Engine Optimization? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Else Have A Bad TALE Of Hostgoodies.com Already? by bug24(m): 11:33am On Jul 12, 2013
Guys, my eye don see.
My company hosts but we do only Linux for now so i decided to patronize HostGoodies.com to get a windows hosting account for my client.

i Transfered via GT online to their account and they asked me to send payment details to their email and i was like.,,,
eventually called em and since 2days now, the hosting is yet to be setup.

At first They sent a server access info to me and it had Usernamesadempty) Passwordsadempty)

Last night, i checked the domain name and it was stil available

i tried calling yesterday and the line was diverted and drops after sometime. i tried again today and the line has been switched off.

To save my Ass, i had to quickly register the domain on our platform and hosted it today. Till now, Hostgoodies neva even talk anything.

If anyone in hostgoodies is listening, i need my Fkin Money Back!!!
You almost made me lose a client. (not sure if d client go gree patronise me again sef).

(1) (Reply)

Is Seun Monetizing Nairaland Effectively? / Post Your Smf Problems Here And Get It Solved Asap / Which Ecommerce Php Framework To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.