Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Would You Call It Off ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Call It Off ? (1523 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Call It Off ? by bigfather(m): 3:56am On May 21, 2008
You have been dating for 3yrs and she has never allowed you to go beyond kissing and smoching all because she claims to be a virgin and here comes the D day( on the eve of your wedding ) and you discover the supposed blocked road has been turned to a very smooth expressway shocked!
What would be your reaction ? Would you call off the wedding or still go ahead and lick your wound ? undecided
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by Dreloaded(f): 3:57am On May 21, 2008
means she was never free with you in the first polace if she felt the need to lie

I suppose you could confront her or not mentioning it sooner but does it really matter?

what wound are you licking?
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by dangermous: 4:01am On May 21, 2008
I go first pave my own part of the expressway

com beat am for long long delay like that
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by DisGuy: 4:01am On May 21, 2008
that means she's not honest!!

or perhaps she's got something to hide or worried about something personal
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by bigfather(m): 4:02am On May 21, 2008
D-reloaded:

what wound are you licking?

You nor go fit understand,being faithfull for 3 whole years without touching any other babe just because you have one tear rubber ! If she had confessed in the first place,no probs,my mind nor go dey there.
You can imagine the scene where a guy tells you he has never done it before and you guys eventually met and the guy was a hell of a horse,serious caning.
How would you feel ? undecided
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by Trendiest(f): 4:24am On May 21, 2008
my guy,u suppose dey happy now, easy smooth access, i knw u nt want all at hassle of breakin ice on weddin eve now,

Jokes aside.lick ur wounds my dear, but tell her,hey HONEY,WE NEED TO TALK
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by bigfather(m): 4:27am On May 21, 2008
Trendiest:

my guy,u suppose dey happy now, easy smooth access, i knw u nt want all at hassle of breakin ice on weddin eve now,

Jokes aside.lick your wounds my dear, but tell her,hey HONEY,WE NEED TO TALK

Abeg make you leave hassles o ! Na the main koko be that o'jare !
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by Trendiest(f): 4:31am On May 21, 2008
so wetin u wan do, i no no why u sef u no put finger inside all d time b4 u reach weddin eve,

my guy,u sure say u sef kip body inside cloth all dat time body no b wood ooo
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by bigfather(m): 4:36am On May 21, 2008
Trendiest:

my guy,u sure say u sef kip body inside cloth all that time body no b wood ooo

Yes naa, if i lie, make i baff naked for bathrooom !
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by dangermous: 4:38am On May 21, 2008
big father:

Yes naa, if i lie, make i baff naked for bathrooom !

LOL Player meji
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by Trendiest(f): 4:39am On May 21, 2008
ur head no correct, see,u sef no dey faithful, so why u go ey vex say coast dey clear,

abeg,stop naggin jare and love ur iyawo
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by bigfather(m): 6:04am On May 21, 2008
nor me me o , me don marry tay tay o ! Check mi profile to see my cutie( WEDDING RESULT) ! But the person wey e happen to na my personal person. As for matter like this ; na test before buy nor be  buy,keep and later test. God forbidd bad thing ! tongue
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by ariblaze(m): 6:22am On May 21, 2008
go get married

on the basis of a kiss alone shocked

heavens reject it, even mummy and grandma no go gree am
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by bigfather(m): 6:42am On May 21, 2008
ariblaze:

go get married

How many times ? I don marry naa. undecided
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by Trendiest(f): 8:24am On May 21, 2008
baby daddy aka big father, ur daughter's pretty, huh,God provide our own oooo in due time, amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 21, 2008
honestly dat baby in big fathers profile is too cute and sweet,na everyday i dey like look d pics,d baby too much abeg,see her nose and teeth,chaiii e be like say na sunday them born dat girl
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by kolaoloye(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2008
ariblaze:

go get married

on the basis of a kiss alone shocked

heavens reject it, even mummy and grandma no go gree am

You can do it if you ask for the Grace from above.
Heaven also would be very happy with you.
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by Dreloaded(f): 2:16pm On May 21, 2008
You nor go fit understand,being faithfull for 3 whole years without touching any other babe just because you have one tear rubber !

why marry someone you'd consider to be "tear rubber", and you wonder why these girls lie

what's with you males and your nasty lingo for the female anatomy btw?
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by buzyDiva(f): 2:23pm On May 21, 2008
@topic,

Go ahead with the wedding of course. . luckily, u don't have to sweat much since the path has already been paved for u.
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by janami(f): 2:28pm On May 21, 2008
hmmmmmm . . . .
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by tytylayor: 2:48pm On May 21, 2008
y hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by welli(f): 2:50pm On May 21, 2008
tyty u re here again?
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by Templa(m): 3:03pm On May 21, 2008
@ post

i will schedule another wedding with another chic in a couple of days. then i will boot the harlot from my home.

no big deal cos the love can neva be there anylonger. i can't deceive myself. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by janami(f): 3:13pm On May 21, 2008
tytylayor:

y hmmmmmmmmmmm
my best answer. lol
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by tytylayor: 3:21pm On May 21, 2008
@welli

y u after me everywhere i go shocked
i left dat place for u not b'cozz u rule there, but i just wnt to put a smile on ur face, so, bak to ur post tongue

@janami
who sealed ur mouth
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by dandollar1: 3:23pm On May 21, 2008
@templa
True talk.Things would never be the same again.I wonder why they lie about that stuff being seal when they know that sooner or later you'll find out and it may pose a problem.
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by welli(f): 3:36pm On May 21, 2008
@ tyty you'ra a gud gurl.kisss.i dnt eva wanna see u on dat thread again.anyway,u can tk care of dis one. kiss kiss
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by yimiton(f): 3:41pm On May 21, 2008
These talks again! How many times are we going to endure such posts?
Please look out for some other threads, this story has been over flogged.
Besides. . . . . . . . What. .ever
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by kingdong(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2008
Trust betrayed. Its what it is, simple as ABC. Will it be regained? If you think you can build back the trust that kept you waiting in anticipation of that

glorious night then its ok, go ahead and marry her. If you still have doubts after you must have given it really serious thought then ma guy bone am

sharp sharp no begging because the thing go dey plague yur mind 2-4 and thats bno mindset for what is sposed to be pleasant lifetime experience. As

for me i no go think am twice, i no do again, i no marry.

But wait o, with the lack of trust and all wey dey make you vex, what of when you sample the kpomo finish, it turns out to be an out of this worldbest

sexual experience of yur life, with all the styles, the works, the extras,  and in a well ororoed brain dizzying enviroment, wetin you go do. I feel thats d

predicament of the person involved, thass why im dey think am. Guy be strong, no marry, because the person wey help you tar the road so well like say

na julius berger, im still get maintainance contract as in B.O.T. aka build operate and transfer  wink. Instead you sef fit figure out as yu go dey grade d thing

evry naa ann denn but no marry am o!
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by whitelexi(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2008
3 yrs too long if i get babe
Except i no get babe
It can never get to that stage - Lai lai
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by tytylayor: 4:05pm On May 21, 2008
welli:

@ tyty you'ra a good girl.kisss.i dnt eva want to see u on that thread again.anyway,u can tk care of this one. kiss kiss

there u go again, misyarning,  angry
Re: Would You Call It Off ? by freeatata(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2008
for me i don't think i would  have stayed for that long cos i no go fit buy wetin i no fit taste,as for mi na very big risk because if i no taste am come carry the thing reach house find out say na over size na him be say na d.i.e be dat now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Qualities My Partner Must Have / How Do U Fix This? / Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.