Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? (1527 Views)

Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate / Can You As A Graduate Marry A Secondary School Leaver? / Graduate Ladies, Can U Marry First School Leaving Cert. Holder Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by tithe(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2009
Plz, NLders wat do u feel about this, can u as a graduate get married to a school cert holder? Every other thing being equal.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by foyeks2001(f): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2009
ofcourse why not thats if u truly love her but be prepared to see her through the university
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by omega25red(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2009
how many times do i say this NEVER marry a person who is not bring something to the table in your relationship at least have someone with potential not someone who will depend on you for everything
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by foyeks2001(f): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2009
omega25red:

how many times do i say this NEVER marry a person who is not bring something to the table in your relationship at least have someone with potential not someone who will depend on you for everything

guy,its doesnt matter
the fact that u are so Ijebuistic doesnt mean others will
this is one of things that we witness more of broken marriages just because people now get married for material things not because he/she truly loves the person
if that school cert now turns a minister or senator in the future (who knows),and the so-called working class losses her job(retrenchment here and there)?

@poster
pls do not let material things lead u astray(everlasting havoc, trauma), what if the girl in question is your missing rib
think twice

1 Like

Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by tobiecxs(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2009
Nothing wrong in it, as long as her potential intelligence will tally with yours, but be sure she does something with her life
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by justwise(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2009
If both of u are inlove then why not? I will definately marry her, i can help her get more qualifications if she is ready to improve
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by tithe(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2009
tobiecxs:

Nothing wrong in it, as long as her potential intelligence will tally with yours, but be sure she does something with her life
I think you ar right
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by freecocoa(f): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2009
These things hav been said ova and ova love is all that matas,the person can alwaz get more qualification later.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2009
There's nothing wrong in it
It's okay
!!! tongue
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by omega25red(m): 2:08am On Dec 10, 2009
foyeks2001:

guy,its doesnt matter
this is one of things that we witness more of broken marriages just because people now get married for material things not because he/she truly loves the person
if that school cert now turns a minister or senator in the future (who knows),and the so-called working class losses her job(retrenchment here and there)?
sorry if i offended you because you are a school cert holder but i stand by what i wroteof course there is nothing wrong with it but why not marry someone who you love and is more than a house wife material (no offence to house wives)
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by foyeks2001(f): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
omega25red:

sorry if i offended you because you are a school cert holder but i stand by what i wroteof course there is nothing wrong with it but why not marry someone who you love and is more than a house wife material (no offence to house wives)

u can say whatever u wanna say
nkan to ba wu elenu nii ko fi enu e soo
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by REALTRUTH1: 5:08am On Dec 11, 2009
No man or any woman should ever get married to any man or woman that would not values to his/her life,,,values here refers to and includes moral,physical,spiritual,financially and otherwise,,,,The way marriage is operated goes beyond the word LOVE,,,Love in its real sense is responsiblity,,,Am educated and have a job,,,I must marry a lady who is educated,,,have a job or a trade to complement/supplement and support my input in the family,,,
If anybody tells U to marry a lady/guy that would not add values to ur life,,,,pls run away from such a person
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by humblemate(m): 5:38am On Dec 11, 2009
For me there is no prblem in getting married to either, but the party involved has to be open to learn those things she / he might not had the oppportunity to learn earlier.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by NegroNtns(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
Whats important in relationship is HARMONY! Education is desired because we live in a society where lack of education becomes a liability. Having education however does not necessarily make you an asset. There is a totality of the persona and that totality can be segmented into various value categories. When the values you see in this girl matches with your ideal and you find her harmonious to your aspirations, then its no problem. You cannot purchase harmony, but you can purchase education. You can pay and send her to university later on.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by sugarpp: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
always best to stick to your level (even if its due to life circumstance n no fault of the school cert leaver). I'm nt a snub or anything but one has to be realistic. There is a reason why most politician wives r lawyers n highly qualified women its because like minds tend to build eachother up.
Also it saves loads of embarassments there r so many things a graduate wld b exposd to that a skool cert person wld b clueless about n its nt jst academics it includes etiquette n discipline. Ofcos it depends on what you are doin wit urself n ur life if u wnt b minglin much then it wnt matter but think bout office parties n official dinner parties etc
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
My fiance is school cert and we planning getting married soon. she got 8 distinctions and credits and got bright future. i want her to enter uni- under my house.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by camronchris(m): 12:38am On Jun 24, 2013
Actually there is nothin luv can nt do.if they luv demselvs they can marry.
Re: Can A Graduate Marry School Cert. Holder? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 24, 2013
foyeks2001:

guy,its doesnt matter

@poster
pls do not let material things lead u astray(everlasting havoc, trauma), what if the girl in question is your missing rib
think twice
you just spoke my mind kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Just Couldnt See Myself With A Man With A Fb Page. / What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X / What Shud I Tell Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.