Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (5270 Views)

Can This Be True / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / Can There Be True Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
chidyhels: He should put himself in her shoes. She did the right thing. Imagine telling him after the marriage. But i still encourage people to come it clean from the start,it save a lot of emotional energy.
if dis is comin frm a lady, I tink there is still hope in dis generation. @op, forget all dose nice qualities u mentioned abt d lady, it is to make her appear as though she is an angel. she shud av told him atleast 2yrs into d relationship.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
D most dangerous gals are d once who pretend, fact
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
Jenams: if dis is comin frm a lady, I tink there is still hope in dis generation. @op, forget all dose nice qualities u mentioned abt d lady, it is to make her appear as though she is an angel. she shud av told him atleast 2yrs into d relationship.

Oh! You have lost hope? Hahaha.....but you go still marry na, you no get choice.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by emedy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Well...I bet u in evry 5gals u meet,4 must hv had an abortion either a D$C or by insertion.ds gal has been lovinq ol dz while because she wants to really hv a future wif u.I won't blame her for nt trustinq ur judgment for her refusal to kill her bby.Love comes around nd goes! Å̶̷̩̥͡•̸Ϟ happy she didn't kill dt child then,it may hv been a product of Love or Regret! If I were d Guy,I wud simply find out abt dz Child,marry my chic nd forgive her for lying to me at First. Hv seen nd knwn several of such children that hv brought joy to their Foster parents! At least it better marry a girl with no Womb! Make I stop abeg
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tpia5: 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
How could they date for 3 years and he didnt know she had a son?

Were they only having se.x during that time?
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PastorAji(m): 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
obo389:
if ur frnd dnt want d gurl,pls PM her num.
wch is better,woman wey don abort everything tire or the woman who gave birth to the child and learnt from her mistakes?

Seconded Thirded and so on

If d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ ur friend no want d girl, make una gimme her number. I get one broda 4 church wey don ready †̥ marry
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by PastorAji(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Jenams: if dis is comin frm a lady, I tink there is still hope in dis generation. @op, forget all dose nice qualities u mentioned abt d lady, it is to make her appear as though she is an angel. she shud av told him atleast 2yrs into d relationship.

Sharrap
If she no talk wetin Ʊ go do?
I av a fweend that met a lady (the lady have a 8yr old son) she didn't tell him until 2days b4 d introduction. My friend got angry and called off the relationship. Now he's crying sore for losing that gal......
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by stpat1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
haitto99: omo see gobe!! if he loves her enough it shld nt bother him dat much

If she loved him enough, she would bothered to tell told him that much
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dBard: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
She should have told him long bfre now. am v.sure numerous opportunities must ve presented demselves b4 now.
How is d guy supposed t recover d trust that she has conveniently shattered at so imconveniencing a time.
I pray he can move past this cos it sure will b difficult..
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 09, 2013
I shud know before I propose. This shows there are other things she is hiding from me and may likely tell me when the time is right, may be after marriage. Arrant bullshhits.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dBard: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2013
tpacalipse: I shud know before I propose. This shows there are other things she is hiding from me and may likely tell me when the time is right, may be after marriage. Arrant bullshhits.

funny question is; 'is d time eva right'
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kay9(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2013
iyobs7:

Are u serious? Bloody hypocrite angry angry angry

k2039:
What is bloody about the hypocrite.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by k2039: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2013
stpat1:

If she loved him enough, she would bothered to tell told him that much

The MURDER of ENGLISH.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2013
Pastor Aji:

Sharrap
If she no talk wetin Ʊ go do?
I av a fweend that met a lady (the lady have a 8yr old son) she didn't tell him until 2days b4 d introduction. My friend got angry and called off the relationship. Now he's crying sore for losing that gal......
who is dis uncultured dimwit? u r very slow, plus, ur level of reasonin is cortically subilluminated, u r less smart than the average person.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eightsin(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2013
She must have a reason for not telling him althru d 3yrs of courtship...u did nt tell us d reason...well, all woman av secrets...this was hers. I'm sure she got a couple more but that doesn't stop her from being luvin,caring n a marriage material. Left to me,d dude is dumb not to have found out such thing dat cn hardly be hidden fr a whole 3yrs...smh
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2013
dBard:

funny question is; 'is d time eva right'
Well, I will just move on.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kulichana: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Xjoe abeg I need past question for msc risk management and insurance unilag post graduate
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by vocalprince(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
@OP, didnt they do the needful(kpekus shining) before he proposed In flavours voice biko my people "ara darada adago" ur friend na learner o!!
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by addictiv(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op she never lied. She only took him more serious when he proposed thus voicing out a very dear n intricate information abt her life. He can either accept her or move on. But he should know that finding a good woman isnt easy. He that finds one should hold her wella.
Re: Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by adeoladrg(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Well I'm sure Op's friend is more concerned about the opened kpecus than the lie ish.

Trust me, if she had opened up at the beginning, the relationship wasn't going to or wouldn't av seen the next week. No guy wants leftovers. Buh then, the truthfulness that came from her myt be borne on d fact that she'd av to confess one day and that'll be a good reason to forgive.. I don't know what to say about marrying her.. It myt av been a rape issue.. I feel for the girl sef, eeya!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is this true about igbo men? (photo) / You Think Are Doing Me,you Doing Yourself (photo) / Woman Seen Bathing Outside - Invites Onlookers To Join (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.