Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! (17884 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Michael Chinda Speaking With Journalists At The Hospital / Michael Chinda Remains Unconscious After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2013
The battered Michael Chinda has been flown overseas.

Source: nigerian info FM radio - Port Harcourt.
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by try69: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2013
Ok

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2013
SMH...(continues to chew his chewing stick)

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by kokoA(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2013
Eyah.. He will spend his own "share" on medical bills now. Person wey he dey fight for dey chill inside jacuzzi with lots to chew and drink right now. Smh. Wish him quick recovery though. Offtopic.. I love that word "maced" grin Naija can invent words sha.. Check this out.. "If you ever try to CHINDA me again, I will make sure I LLYOD you and don't blame me when you get MACED" .. grin

20 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by samuelkaykay(m): 10:55am On Jul 13, 2013
its true!His people promised revenged if anything odd happen to the man,but i wish him wel.
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2013
This man will come back for Lloyd with all he has if he survives except the actor begs convincingly
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Dprinzcolection: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2013
Hmm, I wish him quick recovery while waiting for the part 2 of this movie
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by pistol: 11:14am On Jul 13, 2013
I can't still believe that chidi llyod is still walking around a freeman.
There is something definitely wrong with our society.
Micheal chinda, wishing you God's grace and healing hand upon you.

5 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
pistol: I can't still believe that chidi llyod is still walking around a freeman.

If it was Chinda that broke Loyd's skull, he would had been arrested by now.

I keep wondering how people convince themselves that the Rivers crises is about Jonathan.

Jonathan is too a gentleman for Nigeria. He should do something about these rascals including Amaechi.

Ignoring the rantings of the so called "opposition" has not helped matters, it has not even helped him.

15 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by cyara(f): 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
This is getting interesting
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
cyara: This is getting interesting

Chidi Ilyod don price market
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
HE GOT KNOCKED DA FORK OUT grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by omanifrank(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
it is well
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by link2ok(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
U need to read Chike n d river........ Go back to skul boi

noblezone:

I keep wondering how people convince themselves that the Rivers crises is about Jonathan.

Jonathan is too a gentleman for Nigeria. He should do something about these rascals including Amaechi.

Ignoring the rantings of the so called "opposition" has not helped matters, it has not even helped him.

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Iaz93: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Too bad! SHAME!
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by eyenCalabar(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
So sad how power can corrupts. I watched that video with tears. Not just because of the victim but how people could be so rude and heartless. Not even minding their leadership position in the society let alone the fact that they were on camera. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by collynzo2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Jonathan and wife will be wishing he dies so they can score cheap points against Amaechi.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by danny301: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
They guy was terribly maced.... May God see him through; It's high time our Politicians began to be civil and human in their dealings because its quite absurd that peoples' representatives could be so brutal and barbaric in this 21st century all in the name of trying protect the interests of some selfish individuals.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by 9jawikileaks(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
seriously let nothing hapen to him tho.. if dat man dies mehn wat is hapening in the NORTH is a small thing.. Amaechi's camp should be praying by now especially Chidi Llyod. but how come Amaechi who has been crying victim is silent about the state of chinda's head which his aide caused... if it was wike's aide dat put chidi llyod in COMA, d situation would have been different.. worse of all, nothing has been done to chidi llyod, i am not a lawyer but i can count some of his charges
1. destruction of government properties (the mace in break)
2. attempted murder
3. public gross misbehaviour
4. infact even noise making grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by danny301: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
noblezone:

Don't hold brief for anybody, all we are praying for now is that God should save the man because that's some one's father, husband and son dying for free yet some persons are only trying to score some cheap political points....

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by superior3: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
So, no good hospital to take care of him here in Nigeria and we all are here cheering all these vagabonds in power? May God save Nigeria from these evil beings called politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
9jawikileaks: seriously let nothing hapen to him tho.. if dat man dies mehn wat is hapening in the NORTH is a small thing.. Amaechi's camp should be praying by now especially Chidi Llyod. but how come Amaechi who has been crying victim is silent about the state of chinda's head which his aide caused... if it was wike's aide dat put chidi llyod in COMA, d situation would have been different.. worse of all, nothing has been done to chidi llyod, i am not a lawyer but i can count some of his charges
1. destruction of government properties (the mace in break)
2. attempted murder
3. public gross misbehaviour
4. infact even noise making grin grin

that is the point I am making.
Let us assume that it was this Chinda that "maced" Loyd!

Haaaaaaaaaa!
Only God knows what would be happening by now.
There is no way that Chinda wont behind bars by now.

This so called "opposition" are a bunch of hypocrites.

6 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Montalo(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
so does it mean that Nigerian doctors cant treat a battered skull? whats up with all these folks running outside for treatment? cant somebody fix up our hospitals like those outside? there should be a bill that no government official shall recieve treatment outside this country. otherwise resign and travel. Another bill again that all the government officials kids must study in this country. let me see how they will allow ASUU to be striking anyhow and how we wont have the best hospitals in the world. Anyways i wish the dude the best of luck. God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by marvola(m): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
pistol: I can't still believe that chidi llyod is still walking around a freeman.

They call it parliamentary Immunity oooooo
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by nairaarea: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
1. My Oga @ the top
2. The man was 'maced'
3. somebody that got 16 votes claimed victory over somebody that got 19 votes

NAIJA NAWAA . COM

1 Like

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Birichie(m): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
#Gobe
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by superior1: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Won ti fi pako fo ori odomokurin naa
Sangba foooo!!!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by IGBOSON1: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
It would be interesting to see just how his family/aides explain to the oyibo Doctors how a Legislator can wind up looking like he was hit by a 30-ton truck after what would appear to be a 'busy' day at the office! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Chimerase(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Chai eiya for him shaa, dis amaechi slf cry
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Ferdinandu(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Thank God he has money to be flown abroad. If na me fight and they beat me like that, i for die for one kpako hospital in Naija

4 Likes

Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Fiawest(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
obesere voice...."Ologun arin ya,o lon ja yan,wa wu le bi da nu....."(U no get medicine for vomitting u dey chop cockroach".....dats all....
Re: Michael Chinda Flown Overseas! by Enijomah(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mehn our fear for rivers state nw na the aftermat of this whole issues,cos the both sides r preparing 4 a serious war,2day i pass one tight bending corner mehn the kind men and gist wey i hear frm there mouth eh, i only pity innocent youth wey go go die 4 nothing cos big men dey fight,may God save us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) / Reno Omokri Calls Oby Ezekwesili A "Wicked Step Mother"... (pics Included) / Made-In-Nigeria Women: Melaye Blasts Oshiomhole (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.