Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25904 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 4:54pm On May 21, 2008
we the deadliest players come
If wishes were horse.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 21, 2008
if u choose to sleep around then come in a forum to tell us u were played. . . . . . .  im sorry chick that wont fly
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Templa(m): 5:17pm On May 21, 2008
hungry gals fall cheaply. cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by NubianQ(f): 5:24pm On May 21, 2008
OMO-IBO AND TEMPLA,

Its not fair guys, she feels bad so she put it. dont say that c'mon guys. thats a bit too hard
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:13pm On May 21, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmm, here goes.

Jackal

Sly

Eldee

Iteun

Pataki

( be back later with more cheesy grin grin grin)
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by presido1: 6:31pm On May 21, 2008
If i see ma name dia i will single handedly bring NL down.
Just try it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 21, 2008
@topic

PRESIDO1

SLY

ELDEE

XERXES

OZI

SAUCEKID

GILGEE

TY4REAL

MCOMO

many more to come,i'll keep u posted
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by joycee87: 7:04pm On May 21, 2008
hehehehehehe lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:04pm On May 21, 2008
The only certified playa on this forum is the one and only DEBOSKY. The rest might try to be like him, but they'll always be a copy. . .not the original lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2008
very funny a thread. . .but 1 tin bout u sisters is dat even though u see a playa u ll still fall. . .dats part of d qualities, they cant b avoided once u a prey
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by aloib(f): 8:31am On May 22, 2008
bayo adewole
remi fiditimi :d
okechukwu ekelechukwu
nasir mohamed
tega orji
debo tinubu

na lie o :p
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Duduknight(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2008
Putting a guy's name on a list of players will only give him more props. Some women are attracted to bad boys and players.
Besides, this is a bit childish.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by DrKitaun(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

@topic

PRESIDO1

SLY

ELDEE

XERXES

OZI

SAUCEKID

GILGEE

TY4REAL

MCOMO

many more to come,i'll keep u posted

what is this supposed to mean ? undecided

did I play u ? shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by frank316(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2008
@NubianQ
sorry, as a girl you cant be a player, you are the fuckee and never the fucker. so dont think you are tough, instead of saying Bleep them and leave them, say get bleeped and be left.

@gamine
its a pity that you market your puss* to bankers and still expect love, i think the bankers her are the victim

@poster
if fedelity bank no give you husband try intercontinental bank or bank phb
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by DrKitaun(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2008
frank 3.16:

@NubianQ
sorry, as a girl you can't be a player, you are the fuckee and never the fucker. so don't think you are tough, instead of saying mess them and leave them, say get bleeped and be left.

@gamine
its a pity that you market your puss* to bankers and still expect love, i think the bankers her are the victim

@poster
if fedelity bank no give you husband try intercontinental bank or bank phb

guy . .u dey find my trouble o . . . angry

no one toys with my babe o cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 10:16am On May 22, 2008
@templa i feel sorry for u. u know why? because i'm as loaded as Dangote and i'm ain't cheap ok.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 10:20am On May 22, 2008
@ Dr Kitaun

I'M DONE WITH BANKERS.
THEY ARE NOT WORTH MY TIME.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2008
holychic . . .aint a banker care for a trial
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 11:11am On May 22, 2008
@ holythug

with a name like yours, u're no go area.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2008
c'mon babe . . .i treat women right. . .i only use d later part of my name to protect, maybe u
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 11:40am On May 22, 2008
@holythug

protect Who why don't u try this line my mother is a virgin. LoL. I believe i'm better off protecting myself than with any man with anything dangling between his legs.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2008
chic. . .u knw wat?
u sound so much like me wen told to take a wife . . .but all d same, fate as its way of doin thins. . .but u seems like my kinda chic. . .maybe d holy in u is makin me do dis
undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tngtech(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2008
@welli

your boyfriend is not the only person answering that name okay?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 12:06pm On May 22, 2008
klip. . .y u raisin ur hand
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by tngtech(m): 12:08pm On May 22, 2008
yea i know a playboy.

Her name is Holychic. grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 22, 2008

what is this supposed to mean ? undecided

did I play u ? shocked
roflmao ,d reincarnation of MCOMO grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holythug(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2008
wait. . .i dont get 1 tin here, who is[b] HOLYCHIC[/b]
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by holychic: 1:03pm On May 22, 2008
@holythug

wat don't u get?
Wanna know holychic?
oops i don't think so.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 1:07pm On May 22, 2008
wat similarity. . . .holychic,holythug shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 22, 2008
correct similarity welli,i hope they end up becoming holycouple wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 1:20pm On May 22, 2008
hahahahha.holycouple,dat na fine name.den d children go be holykids cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 22, 2008
no the children will be holypikins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage / Would You Change Your Religion For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.