Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25900 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

YOu better o grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don;t mind them, Desperadoes will do anything for some coverage honey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They must have me confused with some other XERXES.
I gave me life to Father Francis in Moscow yesterday.
Rampant? Who is in love with Rampant?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 22, 2008
SHARAP JACKAL;U R INLOVE WT RAMPANT

ANTIDOTE SORRY BUT U R INLOVE WT ONE OF D PLAY BOYS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2008
@ jenny i 1st talk am sey that sly case too serious.one man ,many wivessssssss.i only wed one man,one wife. . . so another priest should do that
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

They must have me confused with some other XERXES.
I[b] gave me life to Father Francis in Moscow yesterday[/b].
Rampant? Who is in love with Rampant?

ROFLMSAO, you did? so, wait, who am I chatting with, your ghost?? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh Ma dayssssssssssssssss,
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

ATTENTION THE NEXT WEDDING WILL BE

SLY AND HIS NUMEROUS BABES(NUBIAN;HOTNESS;CHINDA:JOYCEE)

WELLICIOUS OR BUZYDIVA ABEG MAKE ONE OF UNA WED THEM

I volunteer  grin

Venue: St andrews church, Grenada
Time: 12 noon
Date: TBA
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 6:15pm On May 22, 2008
who is givin rampant out to xerxes.please im only goin to wed rampant nd stephen.so says . . .
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

welli who is mrs siena,im sure its not me angry angry

shey u wan start all over again,jenny?i tire for ur denials ooo!

As a priest,it is one man and one woman I dey join,anything apart from this should please go grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 22, 2008
BUZYDIVA D VENUE SHOULD BE HERE IN NAIRALAND AND RIGHT NOW,so WED THEM (SLY AND HIS CONCUBINES NOW)

WELLI IM GIVING RAMPANT TO XERXES
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Uche2nna(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:16pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

SHARAP JACKAL;You R INLOVE WT RAMPANT

ANTIDOTE SORRY BUT You R INLOVE WT ONE OF D PLAY BOYS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT

Jenny, be careful where you buy your "gossip weekly" grin, Like the masses you just might be misled, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

Jackal has taste o, shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:17pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

I volunteer grin

What do you know about that? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 6:19pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

Lopez! shocked shocked
No wonder why my weight is plummeting. . . cheesy
Well . . Need i remind you that i am a Reverend?. . . . Thou shall not cheat. . .says the holy Bible. . . cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 22, 2008
Jenny, be careful where you buy your "gossip weekly" grin, Like the masses you just might be misled, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

sorry dearie but its d truth,i think uve been so busy in d wall and that is y u missed the day xerxes proposed to rampant
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

sorry dearie but its d truth,i think uve been so busy in d wall and that is y u missed the day xerxes proposed to rampant

Proposed?
Babes, u need to pass the blunt u are smoking to the left hand side.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:22pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

lol, EVEN when am on the Wall, I am well informed,  cheesy, But the Xerxes I know wont have proposed ,  grin grin grin grin, He likes them slim  grin grin grin grin and Homophobes
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2008
Can we have the next union please Jenny
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 22, 2008
JACKAL all these igbo boys chuburu onwen fa na nwanyi

no be u propose to rampant xerxes,ochu nwanyi u don get too many babes so tey u no know which one u propose to abi?

abeg talk true u propose to rampant,no deceive Antidote
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 22, 2008
ty4real

pls d next wedding is

xerxes(a.k.a jackal)and rampantT
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:28pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

no be u propose to rampant xerxes,ochu nwanyi u don get too many babes so tey u no know which one u propose to abi?

I warned you to stop smoking garri, but no you wont listen, See what it has done to you? cheesy,

@Jackal , come tell jenny how you roll so she can stop this madness of hers o, grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

Are u day-dreaming?
XERXES and RampantT don't see eye to eye. . . . .It's like a black mamba and a mongoose.
Please. . . . . . . .people might take this joke too serious. . . besides, my baby momma is viewing this thread as we speak.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Uche2nna(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

Wetin Igbo boiz do again?  undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 22, 2008
ty4real i will wed rampantT and xerxes under one condition.

that you drop dat ur stupid marriage wey u conduct between me and siena
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 6:32pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

I volunteer grin

------>buzyDiva
Well sometimes a hunter do get hunted . . . . . . . . tongue cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 6:34pm On May 22, 2008
@ jenny sharaaaaaaaap wat god has joined ,nobodi wil put asunder.u nd siena 4ever.stop d denial.oya nxt weddin plsssssssss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 22, 2008
Wetin Igbo boiz do again? undecided

uchenna igbo bois chuburu onwen fa na nwanyi,ofu ngbochi umu nwanyi ge ji nma befu nu amu unu nile,tufiakwaranu
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 6:36pm On May 22, 2008
Down my block. . .They call Jackal. . The key to the laydies. . .
Please y'all. . .don't let him deceive y'all here. . . . . . . he is very dangerous. . . wink cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 22, 2008
@ jenny sharaaaaaaaap what god has joined ,nobodi wil put asunder.u nd siena 4ever.stop d denial.oya nxt weddin plsssssssss

sharap diaaa welli,u want make i put asunder for siena marriage, *where that siena sef,make him come clear him innocent name
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 22, 2008
Down my block. . .They call Jackal. . The keys to the laydies. . .
Please y'all. . .don't let him deceive y'all here. . . . . . . he is very dangerous. wink cool

word sly kiss kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Uche2nna(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

uchenna igbo bois chuburu onwen fa na nwanyi,ofu ngbochi umu nwanyi ge ji nma befu nu amu unu nile,tufiakwaranu

Not true
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 6:39pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

ty4real i will wed rampantT and xerxes under one condition.

that you drop that your stupid marriage wey u conduct between me and siena

You are dreaming?Ogini wetin,
You are married today,Tommorrow no more,
You are married today,tommorrow no more.
Welli.ds union will last so tay, till infinity as long as nairaland exists.

@Welli!
How uncle tatooboy nahhhhh?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 22, 2008
@uchenna
very true

where is dat ty4real sef come and cancel d jenny and siena's wedding,right now
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:40pm On May 22, 2008
@Sly, sharrap, you lucky am leaving for work now, or I would have made you swallow those words jor tongue tongue grin grin grin, Leave my baby daddy name out of this o, abeg, You Jenny, I am warning you too tongue tongue, later peeps,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.