Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Everything Is Grace Part 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everything Is Grace Part 4 (525 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 4) / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything Is Grace Part 4 by charisville: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2013
But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man’s offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many. Romans 5:15

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, grace is so amazing. It shows mankind the unending nature of God's love. When Adam sinned, he hid from God even though our Abba still sought him out. God already knew what happened; He is omniscient, but God was not afraid of sin. Before the law came, God continued to interact with men even in their wrong-doings.

Abraham, the father of faith, had just slept with Hagar in Genesis 16. He had believed in Sarah's words over God's. This would have ended an earthly relationship. But notice, God didn't leave him. In chapter 18, God paid him a visit, literally! The Trinity came to see him and remind him of our Father's words to him. Men might forget God's love but God doesn't: we are the apple of His eye.

Grace is a reminder of His love. Situations might seem harsh, challenges constantly arising. But, we can continue to trust His love, if we fix our eyes on His grace. Just like Noah, when he looked at the rainbow, he believed that the earth would never be flooded. So also beloved, whenever you read God's words to you, see His Grace. It's everything to us.
*To be continued*

Prayer: My eyes are fixed on your grace my Daddy God, thank you for the love you shower on me. I stand strong on your unmerited favour. Amen

Send in your requests and testimonies to charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.
Re: Everything Is Grace Part 4 by obaiyanu: 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yes, its all about grace. We cann't continue in sin and say grace will abound...GOD FORBID!!!!! The grace of God helps us to live a holy life and gives us power to overcome sin.

(1) (Reply)

The Idea Of Proposing The Nija Way / Ladies,will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? / Video: Yemeni Girl’s Pleaagainst Child Marriage Afterescaping Marriage At 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.