Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved (3353 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Why Do Shy And Nice Guys Admire Bad Girls ? / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by mayorde(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2008
hi nairalanders i think i am the shyest guy on earth can any girl fall in love with me
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tpia: 2:43pm On May 21, 2008
not with this attitude.

maybe you should try loving first, instead of waiting for someone to love you.
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by welli(f): 2:46pm On May 21, 2008
i hope you are not proud of ur shy attitude.u berra take away dat "shy"thing b4 berra tins pass you by.due to lack of confidence
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by Seun(m): 2:48pm On May 21, 2008
Attacking him will definitely make him less shy. Better still, why not insult and debase him?
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by buzyDiva(f): 2:51pm On May 21, 2008
U need to over come ur shyness. . .
Try hanging out with more pple.
mingle and socialize a lot more
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 21, 2008
yes.There is always someone out dia 4 everyone. kiss
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by OscarJ1(m): 2:56pm On May 21, 2008
@tpia

not with this attitude.

maybe you should try loving first, instead of waiting for someone to love you.

sometime i wonder how some pple think, can u pls read the post again n again b4 posting pls?

This guy says he is a shy person n he is asking if its possible for any girl to luv him simple.
how can someone who is shy luv 1st, where is the gut / confidence going to come from?

@mayorde

i think u should just try n build ur confidence gradually, take ur time on this just mix with ladies often ok.

1 more thing always ask urself this qtion anytime ''WHAT WILL I DO IF I WERE'NT AFRAID?'' this is not only applicable to luv matters alone ok, it works alot.

I am part of this.

1 Like

Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tytylayor: 2:59pm On May 21, 2008
mayorde:

hi nairalanders i think i am the shyest guy on earth can any girl fall in love with me

hi nairalanders i think i am the shyest babe on earth can any guy fall in love witn me undecided lipsrsealed sad

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by OscarJ1(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2008
Attacking him will definitely make him less shy.  

Good, only if its in a costructive manner

Better still, why not insult and debase him?

its not gud enuf , it will only bring him down dat same lane.(shyness)
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tpia: 3:08pm On May 21, 2008
Oscar J:

@tpia

sometime i wonder how some people think, can u please read the post again n again before posting please?

This guy says he is a shy person n he is asking if its possible for any girl to love him simple.

how can someone who is shy love 1st, where is the gut / confidence going to come from?

@mayorde

i think u should just try n build your confidence gradually, take your time on this just mix with ladies often ok.

1 more thing always ask yourself this qtion anytime ''WHAT WILL I DO IF I WERE'NT AFRAID?'' this is not only applicable to love matters alone ok, it works alot.

I am part of this.

someone asking if its possible for any girl to love him, has[b] serious[/b] self confidence issues.

he is a man- you feel he needs to be mollycoddled like a woman?

maybe na woman sha.

besides, check the thread title- he said he wants to be loved. Sometimes its better to give love first, then you receive it. Even if you're starting a business, you invest something first, not to mention matters of the heart.

If I ask someone this kind of question, i hope i'd receive the same answer i myself gave.

he has to build his self worth first or else he'll never get out of the rut.

at least my own comment will spark a definite reaction in him. Yours will help him feel more sorry for himself.
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by sage2(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2008
Seun:

Attacking him will definitely make him less shy. Better still, why not insult and debase him?

Seun, I am of the opinion that you came down too hard on our "Mr. Shyguy". I know of fellas who have travelled down that route b4 and i can tell you that brother has got a big issue @hand. Lets rally round him and beat the shy outta him.
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tpia: 3:35pm On May 21, 2008
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tboy1(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2008
mayorde:

At this day and age in naija with all the fine fine girls everywhere cheesy cheesy you're telling me you're too shy to talk or catch to one of them?

Anyway here is your solution:
First thing - You have to build up self confidence and make sure you're very open minded (don't hold back on anything ) Also you need to speak out more and stop keeping everything inside (either good or bad-  believe me there is someone out there willing to listen) talk to your friends, family, if your sister have friends - communicate with them - no toasting o  cheesy
In case you don't know, the more you communicate, the more you'll build up your self confidence =  being less shy.
Also make sure you keep a very positive attitude towards everything in life wink
Bro, the world is a very big place to explore and being shy will not help you at all, so common chase that shyness out of that body and go and catch them fine fine chicks cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by OscarJ1(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2008
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tytylayor: 3:52pm On May 21, 2008
tytylayor:

hi nairalanders i think i am the shyest babe on earth can any guy fall in love witn me undecided lipsrsealed sad

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

nobody go answer me shocked shocked

na wa o grin
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by welli(f): 3:52pm On May 21, 2008
yes u can be loved.wil my bro do?
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tytylayor: 3:57pm On May 21, 2008
welli is ur bro a banker?
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by OscarJ1(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2008
nobody go answer me  

na wa o

my dear if i see ur pics, then i can start ,
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tytylayor: 4:00pm On May 21, 2008
check my profile na, u'll see ma baby there undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by OscarJ1(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2008
i did,

its not appealing.

NB

i dont want u to ve power n den break my head.
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by boner: 4:11pm On May 21, 2008
Hy bros baabun kunya fa,just be open and said wat is in ur mind. wawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tytylayor: 4:13pm On May 21, 2008
ohhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwdyyy, wanna be my boss? nah, cozz i'll break ya head cheesy
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by welli(f): 4:14pm On May 21, 2008
@ tyty my bro isn't a banker but he can offer you tins a banker cannot cool
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by Tattooboy: 4:14pm On May 21, 2008
@poster
u're funny but i dont see any reason why ladies can fall for u. . . to be continue. . .
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by OscarJ1(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2008
not dat kind of a boss ooooo!

U no wat i mean!
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tytylayor: 4:21pm On May 21, 2008
welli:

@ tyty my bro isn't a banker but he can offer you tins a banker cannot cool

like wat?

Oscar J:

not that kind of a boss ooooo!

You no what i mean!

expatiate
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by Sisikill: 4:21pm On May 21, 2008
I believe Seun was actually calling people to order. This poor guy comes here for help and what does he get? Insults. . .is that supposed to help him get over his shyness?

@ Poster
There are girls out there who don't like brash loudmouths, so you will definitely find your soul mate. . . don't worry.
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by welli(f): 4:22pm On May 21, 2008
tyty,like . . . . .  tongue
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by OscarJ1(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2008
make u feel confident n ease around me then give u luv. wink
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by tboy1(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2008
Sisikill:

@ Poster
There are girls out there who don't like brash loudmouths, so you will definitely find your soul mate. . . don't worry.

Like 1% and they would even be already taken by the other shy dudes
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by Tattooboy: 4:31pm On May 21, 2008
Hi tboy, can i know ya?
Re: I Am Shy And I Want To Be Loved by TheSly: 4:34pm On May 21, 2008
------>Poster

Yes it is very possible for you to be loved. . . cool
No matter how ''shy'' you are. . girls would come to you if your game is iight. . just chill. . .errthing is gonna be iight. wink
But then . . . .Try to get sum confidence bro!

But i just wonder most times when someone brings a simple question here. . .
Some people tend to spew so many pathetic irrelevant replies that has got noting to do with the question being asked. . . *sighs*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About Sex And Virginity / My Wife Mother Beat Me Today Because I Aks For Salt / What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.