Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) (6270 Views)

Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / GEJ VS GMB: Where Does Soyinka Stand? / What Does Soyinka Hope To Achieve With His New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Myself2(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2013
Wole Soyinka should apologize to Nigerian youths in particular and Nigerians for introducing the monster of secret cult into our higher intitutions
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Myself2(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2013
Wole Soyinka should apologize to Nigerian youths in particular and Nigerians for introducing the monster of secret cult into our higher institutions
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by dolphinife: 9:13am On Jul 14, 2013
During Abacha's era, NADECO was formed to criticise and frustrate Abacha out of office. Nadeco was populated by Yoruba activist. Where were the Niger-deltans and the IGBOS?

When Turai yar'ardua took Jonathan Hostage in Aso rock, where were people like Edwin clar, asari dokubo, pateince jonathan, okupe, abati, ayo oshinlu, niger-deltan royal rulers,etc. Was it not the Yoruba folks like Wole Soyinka, tinubu, pastor bakare, Dr. Fasheun, and the opposition that sent yar ardua packing from aso rock? Let me tell u, Jonathan and his wife owes the Yorubas special thanks for standing by him when the going goes tough.

In the heat of his re-election in 2011, OBJ, a yoruba man, impose it on himself to cajole and beg those nothern lunatic to give jonathan another term to rule this country. Where were all those useless idiots supporting dat slowpoke called patience jonathan?

The impact Wole soyinka has make in the life of Jonathan and his dog wife is much more enormous than what all the niger-deltans did to him. For your information, Wole Soyinka is much more popular than Jonathan throughout the world. Just check the internet and see for yourself. When soyinka sneezes, the world catches cold cos he has been held in high esteem unlike this clueless president that was received by an assistant foreign affiar minister by the chinese government.

3 Likes

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Boy2boy: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2013
dolphinife: ....unlike this clueless president that was received by an assistant foreign affiar minister by the chinese government.
how do u xpect chinese govenment to receive him when they knew we came to borrow? Does beggars have choice?

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2013
Myself2: Wole Soyinka should apologize to Nigerian youths in particular and Nigerians for introducing the monster of secret cult into our higher intitutions
After his apologies, he should please preoccupy himself with thoughts of the after life.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
akpomeme:
After his apologies, he should please preoccupy himself with thoughts of the after life.

You this Creek militant should shut-up.
You now have the got to talk because your creek lord in in power.

Were where your likes when Wole was fighting for democracy and good government.

Were where you when Wole was fighting OBJ government.

Even Niger delta activist and militants won't attack Wole, because he fought for their cause.

But you paid goons and internet trolls keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by LFJ: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
akpomeme:
Noted... you will b on nairaland ranting on election day while I vote. so repentant militants are not Nigerians? cry baby cry

Thank God, like me you don't have more than one vote. Even you pay master in Aso Rock only have one vote, shame on you. The evidence of who is crying here is clear. Your Oga have all the power to delight us by doing it right, instead of building new Nigeria and win the mind of millions of Nigeria, an ignorant man like you come here to insult people. It is you and your Oga that need my one vote and that of my family and friend so be reasonable.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Itoroetti(m): 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
eddiebruk:

No..The world has gone past where you just put rubbish up for people to presume...state your fact and get more points Je.rk

Another baseless story publicist

if u don't know what he is talking about,ask ur old boy about the history of cultism in nigeria and ask him to tell u the ring founder of cultism is naija.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by atlwireles: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
LFJ:

Thank God, like me you don't have more than one vote. Even you pay master in Aso Rock only have one vote, shame on you. The evidence of who is crying here is clear. Your Oga have all the power to delight us by doing it right, instead of building new Nigeria and win the mind of millions of Nigeria, an ignorant man like you come here to insult people. It is you and your Oga that need my one vote and that of my family and friend so be reasonable.

The same one vote you had in 2011. What was the outcome then? 2015 will not be any different.You made the same noise then.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2013
OBAGADAFFI:

You this Creek militant should shut-up.
You now have the got to talk because your creek lord in in power.

Were where your likes when Wole was fighting for democracy and good government.

Were where you when Wole was fighting OBJ government.

Even Niger delta activist and militants won't attack Wole, because he fought for their cause.

But you paid goons and internet trolls keep deceiving yourself.

Why must every sentence from you guys start from telling others to shut up...lol. Soyinka and his family are enjoying the dividends of being in opposition too. His son is currently an ACN commissioner in his state. Secondly his objectivity is blinded in this Ameachi's saga because of cult affiliations as shown in pictures below.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by LFJ: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
atlwireles:

The same one vote you had in 2011. What was the outcome then? 2015 will not be any different.You made the same noise then.

I have no shoe may not be a good campaign strategy for you now. We all know what that means now. 2011 is not 2015, a reasonable person will understand that no two periods are the same. The rigging that worked for you in 2011 may be difficult for you in 2015. With all these coconut head around the president, the challenge for 2015 is becoming more tougher.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by OBAGADAFFI: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
akpomeme:
Why must every sentence from you guys start from telling others to shut up...lol. Soyinka and his family are enjoying the dividends of being in opposition too. His son is currently an ACN commissioner in his state. Secondly his objectivity is blinded in this Ameachi's saga because of cult affiliations as shown in pictures below.

Another from the the spin doctor.
WS has outlived many attacks from different regimes, so your noise making is just a pinch.

I dare GEJ to arrest him for talk about his Wife.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by redsun(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
He has a greater moral ground as a guy that doesn't steal from others. Same can not be said of patience or any front line nigerian politician.

A thief is a thief,it doesn't matter wheather he is the president or the pope. And anybody that wrongfully take what rightfully belongs to others is a thief.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
redsun: He has a greater moral ground as a guy that doesn't steal from others. Same can not be said of patience or any front line nigerian politician.

A thief is a thief,it doesn't matter wheather he is the president or the pope. And anybody that wrongfully take what rightfully belongs to others is a thief.

A man who do not even have the decency to replace his son's dog that he killed after promising to do so should not be take seriously. Playing with words is not the same as having moral obligations to live up to simple promises.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
OBAGADAFFI:

WS has outlived many attacks from different regimes, so your noise making is just a pinch.

Arrest nuisance for what? He is chicken who has chosen to join issues with women. No balls to even advice Ameachi his co cultist. Reasons being that he knows that Ameachi will shut down supplies of cheap money to him. Records and evidence exist on how he has taxed many key office holders to donate money to him as the grand patron of pirates in Nigeria. They are everywhere son. He is a shameless cultist.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
akpomeme:

Arrest nuisance for what? He is chicken who has chosen to join issues with women. No balls to even advice Ameachi his co cultist. Reasons being that he knows that Ameachi will shut down supplies of cheap money to him. Records and evidence exist on how he has taxed many key office holders to donate money to him as the grand patron of pirates in Nigeria. They are everywhere son. He is a shameless cultist.
He is not joining issues with the woman, but,doing what he had been doing for years and that is speaking out about ills in government. Didn't thesame man criticize Turai.

Keep spinning your lies about cultism.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
OBAGADAFFI:
He is not joining issues with the woman, but,doing what he had been doing for years and that is speaking out about ills in government. Didn't thesame man criticize Turai.

Keep spinning your lies about cultism.

Point out one lie please. Is he a cultist? Does he tax office holders? Is he a bigot? Answer each of these questions. Plus are you a cultist who feels you have a more informed views on the dealings of baba cultist?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by redsun(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
akpomeme:

A man who do not even have the decency to replace his son's dog that he killed after promising to do so should not be take seriously. Playing with words is not the same as having moral obligationos to live up to simple promises.

Why did he kill his son's dog? Under what circumstance?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by nuclearboy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
redsun:

Why did he kill his son's dog? Under what circumstance?

Nigeria cheesy

Even killing his son's dog is now a crime because the man spoke out against excesses? But when he fought for GEJ and when he spoke against GMB, he was brilliant, a patriot, etc, right? undecided
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
akpomeme:
Point out one lie please. Is he a cultist? Does he tax office holders? Is he a bigot? Answer each of these questions. Plus are you a cultist who feels you have a more informed views on the dealings of baba cultist?

You see why you need better education,
Please tell us how he taxed office holders at what rate.
When he was fighting OBJ was he a bigot.
You keep shouting cult like you know the meaning of cultism.

Abegi crawl back into you creek.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
akpomeme:
You're a mature f00l. Yes, WS' son is a commissioner appointed by the ACN gov't in Ogun State. Is his daughter, Moremi Soyinka, not also appointed a member of the governing council of one of the federal universities?

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Katsumoto: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
Myself2: Wole Soyinka should apologize to Nigerian youths in particular and Nigerians for introducing the monster of secret cult into our higher intitutions

Perhaps Karl Benz and Henry Ford should apologize for inventing the car and its mass production respectively. Since cars kill people, the original intention of ferrying people from point A to Point B becomes moot. I hope you have the grey cells to get the message.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Katsumoto:

Perhaps Karl Benz and Henry Ford should apologize for inventing the car and its mass production respectively. Since cars kill people, the original intention of ferrying people from point A to Point B becomes moot. I hope you have the grey cells to get the message.
The most foolish statement ever!!!

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Katsumoto: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
akpomeme:
The most foolish statement ever!!!

Of course it is foolish when it is obviously above your head. If you disagree, I dare you to explain the analogy and why it isn't apt.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
apkors is now a politician grin grin grin grin
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by LFJ: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
atlwireles:

When Nigerians said no to IBB nobody was able to stop them, when they said no to Abacha, even after his death he was able to hear them clearly. I hope you were old enough when declare war against Yaradua and his handler. These were the leader that had strong base than your master. When Nigeria decided against Jonathan, millions of Niger Delta militants cannot protect him.

By what have seen of your leaders, what do I expect from political dogs. My one vote will surely speak for me come 2015. Tell your oga, there is still chance for him to earn it between now and 2015 if he can do it right.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Myself2(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Katsumoto:

Which Katsumoto is this??
Dear God hope it's not the one that was once averagely intelligent?its a shame that you've now elected to reason with your smelling anus.How dare you compare automobile inventions with pioneering of campus secret cult
You better shed the deluded toga of whatever cult sympathies/affiliations you may have and call a spade by no other names,lest you become completely hopeless and beyond redemption
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Myself2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
Edited below
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Myself2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
Katsumoto:

Of course it is foolish when it is obviously above your head. If you disagree, I dare you to explain the analogy and why it isn't apt.

Go and sit down over sabi.It's most tragic for you to believe you're smarter than all,especially when your folly is so glaring
Dare all you like,@Akpomeme is not obligated to explain anything to you
You're just like that fellow that does not know and does not know that he does not know,yet refused to understand his emptiness.
Katsumoto,the more you try to pontificate from your utopian high horse,the more discerning eyes see you sounding like a brass cymbal
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2013
Itoroetti :

if u don't know what he is talking about,ask ur old boy about the history of cultism in nigeria and ask him to tell u the ring founder of cultism is naija.
Good answer for the kiddo
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
OBAGADAFFI:

How can you arrest someone arrested by nature already...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria / Why INEC Must Deliver Credible Elections In 2019 / Bode George Sues Adetokunbo Pearse For ₦500 Million Over Alleged Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.