Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) (6268 Views)

Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / GEJ VS GMB: Where Does Soyinka Stand? / What Does Soyinka Hope To Achieve With His New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:

Ni bend your mouth... If you understand ENGLISH you probably would have read that his concept of fraternity was poorly managed, thus it gave birth to many others. Quick to defend your master but blinded to the facts.

His concept of fraternity was misunderstood by the shallow minded like you who thinks everyone who is a member of a frat is Evil...do you call fighting against oppression and corruption Evil...if yes...then why are you criticizing the Government...? most of these frats have goals and aims...just as some were set up to fight against slavery, oppression, and other social vices
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme: I bet you all SWs are the ones paid to come here to defend your pay masters and demean the office of the presidency just because you all are scared of the truth and what will become of the system you created when Niger delta takes over its resources fully? What happened to your cocoa plantations? Slave drivers, what happened!!!!

My friend shu.t your mouth if you don't know what to say...I am from Warri Delta State for your information, have you been to Ode-Itshekiri, have you been to Ugbokodo Itshekiri, Have you been to Owiegbala...and see what the so called Niger Delta Oil Barron's are doing with the crude oil that are meant for the country...How many Oil Wells do you think Ayiri Emami controls solemnly...how old is he..what Educational Background does he have....You don't even know what you are defending that is the worst part of it...stop being Ill mannered and blame the Niger Deltans for their own problem and not anyone else..Greed and God father-ism is the biggest problem we have in the Niger Delta so face the fact and stop blaming people.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk:

Accept that you posted the wrong facts and your sins will be forgiven..Wole Soyinka has contributed more to this country than for his one mistake to be used against him in this kind of situation where he doesn't even have a say rather than to Speak as he has always done...have you forgotten how he Headed a protest during the Subsidy period...were where you then Mr itooknow...Ogbeni bi mouth

Thanks for validating my point that he made one mistake. Just as he enjoyed being the grand patron of societal ill (cultism), he should enjoy the blame that comes from it. Don't even start a convo on subsidy, because we all know this country has been mismanaged over the years. Subsidy removal which of course you all stood against was well thought out idea designed to help NIgerians at the end of the day. The only issues I had with it at the time was the timing. So it is not in anyway super patriotic for your almighty Soyinka to protest with you backed by hidden agendas. Your fickleness in what is required informs your opinion on your views.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Garrithe1st: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:

Who are those NIgerians that represent the interest of shell in Nigeria; the indicted oil company for killing ken saro Wiwa and those indicted for oil spillage in the Niger delta - does the name sumonu sound familia? Who is in charge of mobil? Who is in charge of pengansan? Who!!!! South westerners. They have created a cabal to steal from Niger delta and control its resources.

So its the South-Westerners that are responsible for the backwardness of the Niger-Delta... Abi??

So Pengassan and Mobil are the ones who have the responsibility of developing your villages abi??

Their job is to build schools, roads, hospitals etc for you and your fellow villagers...right??

So what has your LG chairmen and your Governors been doing with the massive revenue accruing to the Niger-Delta??

What has NDDC and MNDA been doing to develop the Niger Delta??

I really don't know where to start curing your acute ignorance from....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk:

My friend shu.t your mouth if you don't know what to say...I am from Warri Delta State for your information, have you been to Ode-Itshekiri, have you been to Ugbokodo Itshekiri, Have you been to Owiegbala...and see what the so called Niger Delta Oil Barron's are doing with the crude oil that are meant for the country...How many Oil Wells do you think Ayiri Emami controls solemnly...how old is he..what Educational Background does he have....You don't even know what you are defending that is the worst part of it...stop being Ill mannered and blame the Niger Deltans for their own problem and not anyone else..Greed and God father-ism is the biggest problem we have in the Niger Delta so face the fact and stop blaming people.
Don't validate your views by saying you are from Niger delta. The players you mentioned are non entities compared to the strong players from other regions. You seek to relegate your folks to non education to elucidate your point about who qualifies more to control the wealth of this country? You are shameless.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2013
Garri the 1st:

So its the South-Westerners that are responsible for the backwardness of the Niger-Delta... Abi??

I don't know where to start curing your acute ignorance from....

grin grin

No mind am...very Shallow minded human being.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
Garri the 1st:

I don't know where to start curing your acute ignorance from....

grin grin

They are in bed with shell, chevron and mobil... Agip sef join... Google it. That is a good start to realize who is ignorant at the end of the day. Who and who manages these companies in NIgeria and for how long. Help yourself please.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:
Don't validate your views by saying you are from Niger delta. The players you mentioned are non entities compared to the strong players from other regions. You seek to relegate your folks to non education to elucidate your point about who qualifies more to control the wealth of this country? You are shameless.

Is Wole Soyinka a Government representative....?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Garrithe1st: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk:

The guy is a "Mega-Dullard"...

grin grin grin
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Garrithe1st: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:

They are in bed with shell, chevron and mobil... Agip sef join... Google it. That is a good start to realize who is ignorant at the end of the day. Who and who manages these companies in NIgeria and for how long. Help yourself please.

Abeg stop making a fool of yourself. The enemies of the Niger-Delta are Niger-Deltans, not yorubas or Hausas. Instead of pointing out the window in search of ur enemies, look in the mirror and you'll see the fools who have held you and your people in perpetual poverty and darkness.

cool

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by coogar: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:

Thanks for validating my point that he made one mistake. Just as he enjoyed being the grand patron of societal ill (cultism), he should enjoy the blame that comes from it. Don't even start a convo on subsidy, because we all know this country has been mismanaged over the years. Subsidy removal which of course you all stood against was well thought out idea designed to help NIgerians at the end of the day. The only issues I had with it at the time was the timing. So it is not in anyway super patriotic for your almighty Soyinka to protest with you backed by hidden agendas. Your fickleness in what is required informs your opinion on your views.

you are a product of a polyandrous marriage...

what is it with you people and ignorance. fraternity groups in soyinka days were different to what obtains today. i don't blame you though, you have never stepped foot outside your village to know nearly all the prestigious schools abroad all have fraternity/soriotity groups. george bush senior/junior were frat members. notable other world leaders were also into fraternity. you need to educate yourself first before opening that cesspit you call a mouth.....

i cannot see why patience goodluck's tyranny cannot be questioned. when soyinka was organising rallys in the abacha days, where was patience and her fisherman husband? the democracy you and your association of mental handicaps are enjoying today were the perspiration of the people like soyinka. one of the disadvantages of the internet is it allows demented people like yourself to get 2 minutes of fame driven by acute stupidity!

10 Likes

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Abeg stop making a fool of yourself. The enemies of the Niger-Delta are Niger-Deltans, not yorubas or Hausas. Instead of pointing out the window in search of ur enemies, look in the mirror and you'll see the fools who have held you and your people in perpetual poverty and darkness.

cool

Choiiiiiiii 1000000000000000000000 Likes for you bro
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk:

Is Wole Soyinka a Government representative....?
Why meddle in the affairs of government when a "Rotimi" plays out. Hope you are aware that ACN governors have warned Jonah that it will not be taken likely if anything happens to Rotimi.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar:

what is it with you people and ignorance. fraternity groups in soyinka days were different to what obtains today. i don't blame you though, you have never stepped foot outside your village to know nearly all the prestigious schools abroad all have fraternity/soriotity groups. george bush senior/junior were frat members. notable other world leaders were also into fraternity. you need to educate yourself first before opening that cesspit you call a mouth.....

i cannot see why patience goodluck's tyranny cannot be questioned. when soyinka was organising rallys in the abacha days, where was patience and her fisherman husband? the democracy you and your association of mental handicaps are enjoying today were the perspiration of the people like soyinka. one of the disadvantages of the internet is it allows demented people like yourself to get 2 minutes of fame driven by acute stupidity!

Funny enough he has also forgotten the rally Soyinka held against Nigeria Government during the Subsidy period.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Pennywise(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
One 'Akpomeme' is attempting to do what 40 registerd lap toppers could not do. You have tried but this is bigger than you and your paymaster.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:
Why meddle in the affairs of government when a "Rotimi" plays out. Hope you are aware that ACN governors have warned Jonah that it will not be taken likely if anything happens to Rotimi.

He did because he has always done so from Day one since Nigeria Became a Democratic Republic
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pennywise: One 'Akpomeme' is attempting to do what 40 registerd lap toppers could not do. You have tried but this is bigger than you and your paymaster.

Sometimes when you don't respond to fools they will bask in their folly. You cannot always throw mud at someone and don't expect a reaction. This is not a question of 40 laptops. This is a question about the rationale beind south western politics that deploy all sort of tricks which includes you guys here towards achieving ill goals. For everything thrown out there today you have an answer. Then you begin to fret.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by coogar: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk:
Funny enough he has also forgotten the rally Soyinka held against Nigeria Government during the Subsidy period.

some of these herbivores suffer from selective amnesia, soyinka has the rights to attack anyone he wants to - he fought for democracy. he did not hide like patience and her fisherman husband.....

patience goodluck - an epitome of national disgrace. patience goodluck shames all the women in nigeria with her poor education and her apparent lack of intelligence.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
There is definitely a direct correlation to cultism and what transpired at the rivers state house of assembly. Therefore, to have such a man as Soyinka the inventor and founder of cultism in Nigeria jumping into the frail is not acceptable.

This is my point. If he can afford to say all sort of demeaning things about the wife of a sitting president, you! His followers should also be able to deal with the fact that he is morally questionable and bear part of the blame on what has happened. Deal with that folks.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Garrithe1st: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar:

You just killed the "Toilet fly" with a sledge hammer..

cheesy
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Pennywise(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:

Sometimes when you don't respond to fools they will bask in their folly. You cannot always throw mud at someone and don't expect a reaction. This is not a question of 40 laptops. This is a question about the rationale beind south western politics that deploy all sort of tricks which includes you guys here towards achieving ill goals. For everything thrown out there today you have an answer. Then you begin to fret.

My dear, you cannot reduce a world reknowned nobel laureate to the level of petty politics of your paymasters

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar:

some of these herbivores suffer from selective amnesia, soyinka has the rights to attack anyone he wants to - he fought for democracy. he did not hide like patience and her fisherman husband.....

patience goodluck - an epitome of national disgrace. patience goodluck shames all the women in nigeria with her poor education and her apparent lack of intelligence.

No mind this Akpomeme with his useless and baseless argument...they are the kind of people who choose their leaders base on Region, Tribes and Religion which is very very wrong...Jonathan is from Niger Delta...can you (Akpomeme) explain how his government has favored the Niger Delta....? but really you can spot the impact of Ya'radua's Government in the lives of Niger-Delta....isnt that enough lesson learnt that a Good leader doesnt have to be from your fathers Village..?

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme: There is definitely a direct correlation to cultism and what transpired at the rivers state house of assembly. Therefore, to have such a man as Soyinka the inventor and founder of cultism in Nigeria jumping into the frail is not acceptable.

This is my point. If he can afford to say all sort of demeaning things about the wife of a sitting president, you! His followers should also be able to deal with the fact that he is morally questionable and bear part of the blame on what has happened. Deal with that folks.

My friend go sleep Joor...he has the right to say whatever he wants just as you are here busy opening your V-boot mouth saying nonsense
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Pennywise(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Akpomeme
You have chosen to mortgage your life, your soul and that of your unborn children and your parents on a public forum. Isnt this such a shame. You have no opinion of your own except what you are told. The country is going to the dogs with the help of your paymasters yet you cannot see beyond the plate of porridge you have been served.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Garrithe1st: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Akpomeme is a "Chronic Olodo".....

grin grin
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Delafruita(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:

Who is your pay master that seek to discredit Jonathan? You think you represent a fraction of voters in Nigeria? I am a voter who does not need to be paid to ask you to show common sense when criticizing another. When you seek to demean my opinion as a Nigerian, I reserve all rights to put things into the right perspective whether you take it or not. I don't need to be paid to do so. Tax payers money? What has Tinubu and Fashola done with all the taxes I have paid in lagos forced off my throat.
here they come again with their "what has fashola done with all my taxes"?oga shut up your mouth dia.how much do you pay as tax sef?we can see what fashola is doing with the meagre resources available despite the enormous work to be done in lagos.but we cant see what ebele is ding with all our federal money despite all the borrow borrow

2 Likes

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by coogar: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme: There is definitely a direct correlation to cultism and what transpired at the rivers state house of assembly. Therefore, to have such a man as Soyinka the inventor and founder of cultism in Nigeria jumping into the frail is not acceptable.

you must function on a single digit IQ.....the fool does not even understand the difference between fraternity and confraternity. the wright brothers should be arrested too, without their invention of airplanes, al-qaeda wouldn't have crashed into the twin towers.

it shall not be well with you and the wife of the sitting president. i hope the 10 plagues of egypt befall your household and that of the wife of the sitting president. you have the brain power of a mosquito. this is what happens when uneducated people get into power via backdoor.

i cannot imagine cameron's wife shutting down a whole city and causing untold hardship to the people that voted her in and whose taxes she spends to fund her mgbeke lifestyle. the day of reckoning shall come soon......

4 Likes

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2013

What is correlating there Mr Man...that a bunch of useless Idio.t are fighting with Mace and Punches now has to do with Cultism...Satan dey use your head dance Azonto.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by ckkris: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pennywise: One 'Akpomeme' is attempting to do what 40 registerd lap toppers could not do. You have tried but this is bigger than you and your paymaster.
Akpomeme, you're too much. One man squad that destroys ALL THE LIES OF AN ENTIRE TRIBE.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by 5columnist: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk:

My friend go sleep Joor...he has the right to say whatever he wants just as you are here busy opening your V-boot mouth saying nonsense

Guys hi points are clear enough. I have read through all your posts and his defense, the nigga has a good point. Yes patients appears stupid, but umbolela won Jonah first term. I don't personally think prof. Should have brought himself into this.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
5columnist:

Guys hi points are clear enough. I have read through all your posts and his defense, the nigga has a good point. Yes patients appears stupid, but umbolela won Jonah first term. I don't personally think prof. Should have brought himself into this.

And who gives you the right to know/say what is wrong or right since Wole Soyinka who is a noble man in this country doesn't have the same right to freedom of speech...?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Garrithe1st: 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
5columnist:

But it was ok when he took to the streets to protest in behalf of the retardeen...abi?? You're actually in the same "Mega-Dull" category as Akpomeme..

cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Who Your Average Northerner Believes Is Behind Boko Haram / Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City / Japan Did This In 2 Days! How Long Will It Take Your Country? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.