Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) (6269 Views)

Secondary School Students Arrested For Cultism Pictured With Gov Okorocha / GEJ VS GMB: Where Does Soyinka Stand? / What Does Soyinka Hope To Achieve With His New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2013
Garri the 1st:

But it was ok when he took to the streets to protest in behalf of the retardeen...abi?? You're actually in the same "Mega-Dull" category as Akpomeme..

cheesy

Help me ask am him since Soyinka doesnt have the right to criticism who is he to criticize what Soyinka has said..?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
ckkris: Akpomeme, you're too much. One man squad that destroys ALL THE LIES OF AN ENTIRE TRIBE.

Who be this..?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by coogar: 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
ckkris: Akpomeme, you're too much. One man squad that destroys ALL THE LIES OF AN ENTIRE TRIBE.

more like a one man squad that thinks with the soles of his feet!
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Delafruita(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar:

you must function on a single digit IQ.....the fool does not even understand the difference between fraternity and confraternity. the wright brothers should be arrested too, without their invention of airplanes, al-qaeda wouldn't have crashed into the twin towers.

it shall not be well with you and the wife of the sitting period. i hope the 10 plagues of egypt befall your household and that of the wife of the sitting president. you have the brain power of a mosquito. this is what happens when uneducated people get into power via backdoor.

i cannot imagine cameron's wife shutting down a whole city and causing untold hardship to the people that voted her in and whose taxes she spends to fund her mgbeke lifestyle. the day of reckoning shall come soon......

dont mind them my brother.based on their reasoning karl benz should be arrested because of hit and tuns,then alfred nobel should be arrested for bomb blasts.mobile phones and radios are used to remotely detonate explosives so their inventors are to blame.motorcycles are used to rob people so what the heck,lets clamp suzuki in jail and while at it,we can take in edison as well since light bulbs sometimes cause excessive heat.what about mari curie and her bunch of nuthead physicists that isolated the atoms,they are the reason we have the nuclear bomb,lets also not forget einstein for his crazy formula.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by 5columnist: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
Akpomeme: take a chill pill because sometimes your passion betrays your opinion. Cultism has been given a new face in Nigeria but I find it educating that prof.started it all. The videos online highlights your point that the law makers derive their egos from fraternity and association which of course you associated to Wole Soyinka. Respect the man bro. He is not your mate. He is a leader and inspiration to many. However, it is disappointing that he made those utterances.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
Can't be bothered. At least I have your attention.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by coogar: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme: Can't be bothered. At least I have your attention.

exactly - you are a whorë starved of attention....only a consummate retärd would blame soyinka for what fraternity has turned in our universities.

in his days, only the brilliant students were recruited unlike now that unintelligible fools like yourself are the ones that attract secret cult groups.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by ckkris: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar:

more like a one man squad that thinks with the soles of his feet!
Akpomeme has destroyed all your lies. Why are you all so irrationally worked up. The TRUTH is bitter.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by coogar: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
ckkris: Akpomeme has destroyed all your lies. Why are you all so irrationally worked up. The TRUTH is bitter.

destroyed my lies or he's disgraced the money spent on his education? akpomeme is a disgrace to the village that sponsored his scholarship!
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
ckkris: Akpomeme has destroyed all your lies. Why are you all so irrationally worked up. The TRUTH is bitter.

MY FRIEND SHARRAP AND PARK WELL, what was the name of your head master in secondary school...? i bet you dont remember.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
What it is is what it is... They come here every time and attack Jonathan because he is a gentle soul who passed the foi bill. Try this under obj, you all would have been thoroughly dealt with. Simpletons!!!
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by coogar: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:
What it is is what it is... They come here every time and attack Jonathan because he is a gentle soul who passed the foi bill. Try this under obj, you all would have been thoroughly dealt with. Simpletons!!!

it shall not be well with you and OBJ!!

2 Likes

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk:

MY FRIEND SHARRAP AND PARK WELL, what was the name of your head master in secondary school...? i bet you dont remember.

All you can say is shut up this and that. Soyinka is baba of all cult activities in Nigeria and the house members subscribe to it. Thus in throwing stones at pej's credentials he highlights his own credentials which is that he is the father of cultism.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:

All you can say is shut up this and that. Soyinka is baba of all cult activities in Nigeria and the house members subscribe to it. Thus in throwing stones at pej's credentials he highlights his own credentials which is that he is the father of cultism.

Explain to me what you understand by cultism...?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar:

it shall not be well with you and OBJ!!

So it is obj you want to start with? How well has it been for you and Soyinka?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by ckkris: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk:

Pirates and Sea Dogs were drinking blood. WS was captain blood.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk:

How do I explain to you what you have been here defending. Don't you understand your subscriptions anymore. It depends on how you see it, in the Nigerian context, it is all founded on the principles Soyinka stand for (destruction).
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
grin
ckkris: Pirates and Sea Dogs were drinking blood. WS was captain blood.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Olaolufred(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
His moral ground is simple.
It is the same as the one akponeme is using to colonize this thread.
Right to ones opinion.
You are free to call soyinka anything you want.
He has Every right to belong to what he feels ok to him,just like I chose to be member of a christian society.
The only ground on which you can querry his audacity is if he had infringed on your own righT by using his.long live to the first black african nobel laureate.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:

How do I explain to you what you have been here defending. Don't you understand your subscriptions anymore. It depends on how you see it, in the Nigerian context, it is all founded on the principles Soyinka stand for (destruction).

See how silly you have become so you know so well It depends on how you see it, in the Nigerian context..So why dont you see Cultism like it was started with Good motives by Soyinka and abused by uneducated entities like you...and those your brothers who fought at their fathers house in Rivers.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
ckkris: Pirates and Sea Dogs were drinking blood. WS was captain blood.
Did they drink the blood of any of your relatives...?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk: Did they drink the blood of any of your relatives...?

Errant bullocks.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:

Errant bullocks.

MOFO'S
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by coogar: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:
So it is obj you want to start with? How well has it been for you and Soyinka?

we are both well - i cannot say the same with you(statutory räpist) and OBJ(slept wïth his own daughter-in-law)

if there's any place called hell in the afterlife, i hope you and OBJ get married in the hottest part of hell. you are a disgrace to educated nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
coogar:

we are both well - i cannot say the same with you(statutory räpist) and OBJ(slept wïth his own daughter-in-law)

if there's any place called hell in the afterlife, i hope you and OBJ get married in the hottest part of hell. you are a disgrace to educated nigerians!
At least you acknowledge the fact that you do understand me. My intentions were never to leave you at peace with yourself. At least you are speaking of the after life. Enjoy it when you get there.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
It can be painful replying to dolts as this poster. So the inventor of Codeine normally used for alleviating cough symptoms should be blamed for youths abusing it as a drug, only dolts will actually consider your argument as having merit.

1 Like

Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by coogar: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:
At least you acknowledge the fact that you do understand me. My intentions were never to leave you at peace with yourself. At least you are speaking of the after life. Enjoy it when you get there.

i don't understand you....
you are a dork! you are blaming an innocent man for the breakdown of the society!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9jaiJJbKd8&sns=em

watch this clip and educate yourself....
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by akpomeme(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=coogar]

i don't understand you....
you are a dork! you are blaming an innocent man for the breakdown of the society!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9jaiJJbKd8&sns=em

watch this clip and educate yourself....[/quote
You vindicate him from cult related crises?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by ckkris: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
eddiebruk: Did they drink the blood of any of your relatives...?
Were they drinking blood at all? Stop cursing and discuss reasonably. Bloodshed ruins the land. Don't you know that?
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by LFJ: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:

I wish some of these guys can come to Niger delta and see the mess made over the years.

We have seen all the mess, we don't need to come to Niger Delta again. By the type of your leaders, it is difficult to expect anything contrary to what we are seen.
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by coogar: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
akpomeme:
You vindicate him from cult related crises?

like i thought, you don't even have the attention span to understand the video clip before jumping into conclusion. you are the dumbest poster this forum has ever seen in 8 years. if there's ever a nobel prize for stupidity, you should win it by default!
Re: Under What Moral Grounds Does Soyinka Speak (father Of Cultism In Nigeria) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
The same youths whose future is blur as a result of our clueless government are here defending it. GEJ will leave some day and may enjoy the rest of his life happy as a result of the money he makes today. But for you, you will live your lives regreting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. / Almajiri System Has Contributed To Backwardness In North-east—lawmaker / 2019: Elechi, Dr. Oun, Ogbuorji Cant Stand Gov. Umahi Bulldozing Political

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.