Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Beautiful Lies Women Tell Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lies Women Tell Men! (679 Views)

Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos) / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / 10 Lies Women Tell Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lies Women Tell Men! by Gracedpen: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2013
At the risk of generalizing, here are the top 10 lies Nigerian woman tell Nigerian men:

1) I don’t care how much you earn: There is something called financial security and women sure look out for this. No, forget about gold-digging; every woman wants to assess the capability of a man to cater for the family so that she does not have to work like a horse.So, if a woman says she doesn't care how much you earn, don't be deceived.

2) I don’t mind that you look at other women: A good woman should be open minded and patient. But man, if she ever says this to you, it's a big lie. She may not get angry outrightly, but she does mind!What's more...when you keep looking at other women when she's around, she actually thinks you may be judging her based on the standards of the other women. So, she actually does care!

3) I can’t wait to meet your mum: Hehehe...well, this is not general. But Nollywood has so conditioned the minds of some Nigerian women towards believing that mothers-in-law are always a pain in the neck. So, if she says she can't wait to meet your mum...do check very well to be sure...

4) I like your friends; Yes, they come around and flatter her with compliments...but then, they seem to always compete for your attention, and your time too!

5) I’m in no rush to get married: Lie.Lie.Lie. Probably the biggest lie of all. Except of course, you are dating an under-age, every woman wants you to have marriage plans in your head. Actually, she might still have one or two things to tidy up at her end but she'd never want you to slow-down on your marriage thoughts. So, when you say, "I can't wait for us to get married", they actually like it and really, it is more of a compliment!

6) I never tell my girlfriends about you: It is either she is proud of you or she is not happy with you; either way, you can trust that she is telling one of her girlfriends about you!

7) I like you just the way you are: This isn’t a lie per se, but there are probably one or two or three things that she’s planning to change about you. At least she isn’t insulting you, I mean no one is perfect right?

cool Cool, I’m fine: ...especially if she says it with a straight face. No, she’s not. Women use this lie as an emotional defense, they expect you to know what the problem is already. Sooner or later, all that pent up anger she’s been holding in, will explode in your face. If you want to save your relationship, sort out the problem quickly.

9) I love sports: Yes, some ladies do love sports; but really, most women don't. It is not enough that she comes to gist with you whilst you are watching football. Only ask her to give you the names of all the major coaches of the English Premiership, for instance, and you'd see she was only trying to please you...speed up a couple of weeks and she’ll be complaining every time that you watch too much sports.

10) I could never lie to you: This is such a common phrase in romantic movies and novels that so many women just repeat it out of their sub-conscious without even meaning it.

The above lies are beautiful because they probably are meant to make you happy...but really, no lie is justified if you ask me!
Re: Beautiful Lies Women Tell Men! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Watch this thread die a natural death...
Re: Beautiful Lies Women Tell Men! by Odunharry(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Watch this thread die a natural death...
lol...
Op ds na old news na,u dy on leave 4 nairaland?
Re: Beautiful Lies Women Tell Men! by phicjuc: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
undecidedeven if na me, i no go believe undecidedeven if na me, i no go believe

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuality: Is It More Genetic Than Enviromental? / AMERICAN USED SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB, 10.1 WIFI VERSION.. 42,000 / 12 Ways On How To Stregethen Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.