Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

33 Tips for Dating Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 33 Tips for Dating Women (2753 Views)

What Is Wrong With Dating Women Older Than You? / Do's And Dont's Dating (women) / I Am Addicted Dating Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33 Tips for Dating Women by Seun(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2005
I got the following tips from a newsletter and I thought I'd share them with you! Remember, they are not mine and I only agree with 25 or so out of the 33!

1) No matter how good-looking a woman is, she will always become boring (particularly sexually) with time. The boredom accelerates if the relationship becomes domestic (living together, marriage, etc.).

2) Men remain in boring relationships out of sentimentality or financial convenience... but rarely fear.

3) Over the long run, the periods that men are without a partner and frustrated are generally happier than being stuck in a relationship which has lost its luster.

4) Women generally do the selecting in the earliest phases of a relationship. Once a woman has committed herself emotionally, the balance of power shifts to the man (assuming he has some degree of self-confidence).

5) Contrary to the myth that "looks don't matter" to women, physical attraction may be the primary and key deciding factor for a woman. However, it is difficult to determine just what will be physically attractive to any particular female. Even though men also value looks, they are far more willing to initially compromise on looks in
the pursuit of sex.

6) If a woman is initially physically attracted to a man, there is very little he can do wrong on a first date.

7) If a woman is not initially physically attracted to a man, there is very little he can do right on a first date.

cool Always pay attention to a woman's actions. If she says she likes you but will not respond to kissing or touching, then she doesn't like you. Move on immediately.

9) Just like there are many men who are simply assholes, the same goes for women. If a woman is rude or inconsiderate in the first few dates, move on immediately -- it will not get better with time.

10) Any strange psychological problems, drug problems or baggage... move on immediately -- it will not get better with time.

11) All women have the same body parts. Don't obsess over one particular female based on appearance. It's a waste of life.

12) The vast majority of men get rejected much more often than they seal the deal. If you are rejected you are simply shooting par. Relax.

13) Above all, women crave attention. Women want to date rock stars not because they find the man himself exciting, but because they find the thought of sharing the limelight exciting. Ask any young girl what she wants to be. Top answers: model, actress, singer.

14) The sad truth is that we can only truly know ourselves. A wonderful woman you marry today and trust completely may change radically over the course of time to become your most vicious enemy. There is absolutely no way to predict this or stop this from happening. It is, ultimately, a matter of chance.

15) There are far more available women out there than you think.

16) Humans are generally not very good at monogamy. Most men in long-term relationships cheat to varying degrees, and a great number of women do as well. It's simply a matter of biology. If you discover that your significant other had an affair, the best course of action may sometimes be to take the high road and let it go.

17) Never, never, never be afraid to approach a female. To reiterate: they all have the same body parts, and they are all composed of Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and trace elements. There isn't a single woman on Earth who is "above" you, no matter what her affectations and social pretenses.

18) Women tend to be far more pragmatic about relationships than men.

19) Unconditional love is a nice sentiment, but does not generally apply to male/female relationships. It does however, almost always apply to female/child, and to a slightly lesser extent, male/child relationships.

20) Never become financially entangled with a female. If you decide to marry, do not even think of doing so without a prenuptial agreement. This is common practice in Europe.

21) Sex is generally overrated. The amount of effort expended in obtaining it vs. the payoff is absurd.

22) If a woman in a relationship begins to lose interest, it is usually impossible to regain it. The feelings you are having of confusion and fear mean something... trust your gut and move on immediately.

23) After breakups, men usually tend to forget about the sexual boredom and once again find their past girlfriends exciting.

24) If a woman has not gained some form of emotional stability by the time she is her mid-twenties, then it is too late. Move on immediately.

25) Avoid women with a large number of pets or women who pay unusual amounts of attention to their pets.

26) Most first-time marriages fail. Consider that if you decide to get married, there is better than a coin-flip chance that you will be divorced. If any other civil contract had as high a failure rate, Congress would outlaw it. The world has changed dramatically in the last three or four decades and many people have postponed marriage until much later in life, or simply never get married.

27) If you do decide to get married, remember that it IS a contract - one that you can't get out of without a great deal of expense and pain. Never be sentimental about marriage. Love is only one piece of the pie. You may love a woman terribly, but you may also be unable to deal with her in everyday affairs and money matters.

28) Avoid women with addictions, particularly the big three: nicotine, alcohol, and born-again Christianity.

29) Never avoid discussing something that bothers you out of fear of losing the relationship. Most relationships will - sooner or later - be lost anyway. It's better to stand up for yourself early on.

30) Always keep the ego in check. If a woman you are approaching for the first time is rude or obnoxious, simply go away. Tossing an insult or scathingly witty comment back simply demonstrates that your self-confidence is far lower than hers. Always, always, always take the higher road. This doesn't mean be a pushover, it means you
bend with the wind (kind of a Zen thing). The best way to disarm an obnoxious female is to treat her with courtesy and respect.

31) There is an inverse relationship between self-confidence and concern with what others think of you.

32) Self-confident men desire sex, but don't dwell on it.

33) Most reasonable, normal women will make it clear if they are attracted to you or not very early on. Period. If you have difficulty reading a woman's motives, or find yourself dwelling on what she meant by something she said, or you can't seem to pin down a date, then move on immediately.

Which ones do you agree with? Which ones don't you agree with, and why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by c0dec(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2005
which site sent u this newsletter?
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by Seun(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2005
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by hotangel2(f): 4:48am On Aug 23, 2005
I agree with 11.
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by nddy(m): 4:56am On Aug 23, 2005
what kind of tips are these , bash, real bash hit the floor
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by Latoya(f): 6:00am On Aug 23, 2005
I agree wiv all of them,they r kind of true
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by nddy(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2005
After breakups, men usually tend to forget about the sexual boredom and once again find their past girlfriends exciting.

who thinks about past relationships? only guys who aint getting lovefrom new gurlfriends.
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by gina34(f): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2005
Funny, but they are right.
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by goldenoc(f): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2005
l believe on 14 and the 14 has already explain itself no nedd for explaning. you may wish to read it.
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by klaw(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2005
i believe in all the tips and practically believe they are all true.human s
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by Rolly: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2006
yeah cheesy
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by theffanyi(m): 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2007
HOT ANGEL 4 u to agree wit [11] GOD knows how u ar MAIL ME [theffanyi@yahoo.com]ur PICTURE or DESCRIPTION wink

Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by nalijah07(f): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2007
1, 6, 7, and 16 are very much true indeed.
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by djcrucifix(m): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2007
i will go with 22, seun you could try handling a career in ''relationship management'' grin, you mos def got some very interesting ''posts'' wink
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by suolboy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
I strongly agree with no. 11 and 28. We must all see things in such form and become more real than artificial.
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by Nltaliban(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lol
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by Homeboiy: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin séun
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by Daniel2289(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
I concur with 17. Infact, OP u try.
Re: 33 Tips for Dating Women by abercrombie(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2018
Chai... I concur with the 16 n last number, seun which number re u na

(1) (Reply)

My Boy Friend As Me 2 Talk An Oath With Him . / Although She Is Promiscuous But I Still Love Her / Gals Only!! Do I Need Say More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.