Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Facts About Women Who Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Women Who Are In Love (44595 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Women Who Are In Love by marialucia(f): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
What I've noticed about women who are inlove :

•» They never believe in rumors about their partners cheating, even if it's true.
•» They will do everything in their power to protect their relationships, even if apologizing for what's right.
•» They are very jealous and as a boyfriend you should be thankful 'coz that shows she's very afraid of losing you(she believes in your relationship).
•» Sometimes they might sacrifice their friendship for that one person they love the most.
•» They hate it when you've got a female friends 'coz they know, "A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on".
•» They are real bad in faking their happiness and emotions, you'll notice very quick when they don't like something you've done.
•» They don't care about money but they care the most about the time you spend with them, if it was possible they would want to spend every minute with you.
•» They go around calling 'emselves bo "Mrs mang mang" without checking the time frame they've been in that relationship.

True or False?

56 Likes

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Bisjosh(f): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2013
True except numba 1

14 Likes

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nice.....
But not all of them. I know a female friend who is different

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Sanboy25: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
Some of these are cliché... undecided

8 Likes

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by k2039: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
God grant me the grace not to break her heart, she is so in love with me.

But she is always confronting me about cheating, I detest that about her, afterwards she starts to apologise.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Godson201333(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Good to Know..

@OP PM me for a gift LOl
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Cholls(m): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
kiss

1 Like

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
I wish
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
marialucia:
•» They hate it when you've got a female friends 'coz they know, "A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on".

True or False?
this got me laughing grin

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by scientology(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
are ur women from crypton? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by chelseaguy: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
k2039: God grant me the grace not to break her heart, she is so in love with me.

But she is always confronting me about cheating, I detest that about her, afterwards she starts to apologise.

You should check her out too about cheating. Girls that are paranoid about cheating got something to hide, but not always though. Or worse, they are possessive... control freaks.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by mediachirps(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
I wishI had one.
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by paskido: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
It's True shaa; Buh ,love is all about Time b/4 D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ change to realize themselves.....Every love hav an expiring Date.....know wen urs is due..1st Pagin Noni.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by churific(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
"Facts." None of those are actual facts. Just opinions. If they were facts, you wouldn't need to insert "True or False?" at the end

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
False for me. I'm a robot sha.
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by OCTAVO: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Lemme thinks abaurit. I will be right back. tongue
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Policewoman(f): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
marialucia: What I've noticed about women who are inlove :

•» They never believe in rumors about their partners cheating, even if it's true.
•» They will do everything in their power to protect their relationships, even if apologizing for what's right.
•» They are very jealous and as a boyfriend you should be thankful 'coz that shows she's very afraid of losing you(she believes in your relationship).
•» Sometimes they might sacrifice their friendship for that one person they love the most.
•» They are real bad in faking their happiness and emotions, you'll notice very quick when they don't like something you've done.
•» They don't care about money but they care the most about the time you spend with them, if it was possible they would want to spend every minute with you.
•» They go around calling 'emselves bo "Mrs mang mang" without checking the time frame they've been in that relationship.

True or False?
IT'S TRUE COS I'VE BEEN IN LOVE ONCE.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by bennynaza(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
Finally,my comment makes first page of a front page. Unfortunately, d topic is too pointless for me to bother having an opinion (am sure most of u feel so too).

1 Like

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by buchito1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
Policewoman: IT'S TRUE COS I'VE BEEN IN LOVE ONCE.
Policewoman In love Choi! Dat guy go dey sufferr sha!
Unless dis woman go treat hiz fuc.k up!

1 Like

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by xandy84: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
True bro.. I will do anything to keep my Angel.. Met her in camp n she has been more than wonderful.. @ op.. U r point bro

1 Like

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
mediachirps: I wishI had one.
Lemme help you quote it so everyone "thinks" you are single.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by xandy84: 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
He never said it fact bro.. his opinion and he is asking you to agree or disagree.. Simple

churific: "Facts." None of those are actual facts. Just opinions. If they were facts, you wouldn't need to insert "True or False?" at the end

1 Like

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by ethicalUser(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Really Looking forward to meet one. That's d kind of relationship I really need to be in2 ryt now
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
some are trues.. sure did learn my lesson, love is one part of the game, the other is compromises and willingness to hang around, 2nd part... wait what cheating? cheating i believe is getting something from 2 sides, ur gf/bf and a 3rd arty also, cheating is not not giving and not wanting them to get elsewhr... happy loving.. all na jik wash someday all una ee go clear.. and back to square one..
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by FrancaNneka: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
You got them all right.
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Policewoman(f): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
marialucia:

True or False?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Mayor21(m): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ma gal d bhave lyk dat

1 Like

Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by sweetguy10(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
So trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Sooooo trueeeeeeeeeeeeee Wowwwww !

There is this pretty girl that's so In love with me that it is turning to some kind of obsession and I'm getting scared . She can be so possessive and aggressively Jealous and at the same time the best of girls and yeah almost everything written by the OP she does . embarassed
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Sitex(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
she loves me so much she gets jealous wen i talk abt anoda gurl.
Her insecurity wud tempt her to bliv am cheatin.
I fault that part of ur post
the odas are soooo so true...
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by omiobo: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
True or false? I will go with "in between" that is ORgrin
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by luggy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
I wish, i have one that will love for who i am, not for wat i have, cus i ve experience such her break, meanwhile , wen i left to for uyo, she charted me wit out sorrow
Re: Facts About Women Who Are In Love by Mayor21(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
buchito1: Policewoman In love Choi! Dat guy go dey sufferr sha!
Unless dis woman go treat hiz fuc.k up!
. Lwkmd

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.