Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker (43814 Views)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My Fianceé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Netmuch(m): 4:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers, I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job.

Where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place, so their is another banker guy who has a CR-V Honda car that usually drops her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with, although dey do call themselves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.

However, suddenly I realized that my fiancee WhatsApp chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play, but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her, she was calling the guy, as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy, she quickly ends the call. I got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversations if truly she has nothing to do with the guy. I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence.

I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship, but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat.

I will love to hear your mature opinion on this.

Thanks.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Uncle96(m): 4:49am On Mar 25, 2022
Why would you allow another man to be dropping your woman off at work everyday ?

537 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Netmuch(m): 4:55am On Mar 25, 2022
I allow her because then I don't have a car, and like I said ,our residence is very far away to our workplace,I once follow the guy too in his car as he drop both of us at work but most of the time my fiancee follow the guy because the guy always left home very early and the guys place of work is along the same route with my fiancee .it is very difficult to get a bike at our street then that's why I tuned to relax to allow my fiancee to follow her every morning

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by gaby(m): 4:58am On Mar 25, 2022
Hmmm

Follow your instincts. It's usually that very still, almost silent voice, telling you things.

You would barely hear the voice, yet, it makes you feel some sort of restlessness.

Do not go getting paranoid over nothing though.

If it smells like poo, it certainly is poo...

413 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by EmptyGarden(m): 5:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Goat and Yam.

336 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Bigredmachine: 5:08am On Mar 25, 2022
Op is afraid of being served the same way he's serving others... grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Bigredmachine: 5:24am On Mar 25, 2022
A man and a woman can't just be friends ...

How many times will they tell you that...

Like charges repel each other and unlike charges attract each other

377 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Bigredmachine: 5:26am On Mar 25, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Goat and Yam.

No mind am... You carry yam give goat make he keep for you...

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by galadima77(m): 5:26am On Mar 25, 2022
"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck"

Except you're not a good listener to your instinct, it doesn't lie

318 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Beblessedbaba: 5:41am On Mar 25, 2022
My dear the signs are already there.

If I were you I will just remove my heart from the relationship without ending it.

Drastically, watch how she will expose herself in error and you will see all.

Move the focus to yourself and when she eventually ask for forgiveness. Remind her about it.

Also, you see that opposite gender bestie is just funny and it is an avenue to nack uninterruptedly and codedly from time to time. Your partner should be your bestie any other thing is an avenue to nack codedly. This has been proven more than 99% of time.

The recent revelation of Derenle and late Goldie is an example that stood the test of time that the opposite gender Besties must nack codedly just like the Okafor Law..

Most of these girls these days have fish brains so the format is let them buy time very well when the time comes..They ask you about the relationship then you remind them and serve them breakfast La carte. This won't make them change immediately but once the vicious circle of brainless continues they will change at some point by being faithful and loyal.

The "I am fine game" or "na men dey disturb me" is not forever as the beautiful ones are not yet born.

294 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by cutecommend: 5:44am On Mar 25, 2022
A

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by donaldking10: 5:49am On Mar 25, 2022
why are women like this?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by wiseone28: 6:06am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers,I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job,where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place ,so their is another banker guy who has a crv Honda car that usually drop her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with,although dey do call them selves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.however suddenly I realized that my fiancee what's app chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play,but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her ,she was calling the guy ,as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy ,she quickly ends the call. i got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversation if truly she has nothing to do with the guy ,I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence .I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship ,but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat .

Thanks .
Relationship matter don tire me with everyday complain especially with women not faithful the most..

The earlier guys should realize girls can never be faithful the good for us.

Have money or no money girls will never be faithful.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by HitSong: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

I and my fiance were both bankers,I brought her in town and God used me for her to secure a job,where I used to stay was a bit further to our work place ,so their is another banker guy who has a crv Honda car that usually drop her in the morning at her office whom she later became close friends with,although dey do call them selves whenever the guy is about leaving his house to pick up my fiancee, which I was aware of.however suddenly I realized that my fiancee what's app chat is always cleared not to let me see their chats which I suspected a foul play,but the worst came last week when I was trying to get my car engine oil and I was approaching her ,she was calling the guy ,as I near her to eavesdrop on what she was talking with the guy ,she quickly ends the call. i got angry that why will she not let me hear their conversation if truly she has nothing to do with the guy ,I challenged her but she insisted nothing was going on between them that she had to end the call on my arrival which she has always call in my presence .I don't want to be a fool as am about to end the relationship ,but I guess I need your honest and positive response on this matter why she had to do what she did. I am a very simple guy and I believe every one should have their freedom. And I don't cheat .

Thanks .
She's CHEATING on you with that guy 99.9999% but it'll be difficult to catch her now because you already showed that you're suspecting her.
That's an average Nigerian girl for you.
Someone you're seriously dating for two years could have at least 5 bodycount within those two years and they'll still be saying that they're not prostitutes, yet they get "favour" from the people they're having affairs with.

I just tire for that gender...

The best thing you can do now is to find a way of hacking her phone. There's lots of premium apps that can do that....

When you catch her, make sure you don't forgive her. The mistake we always make is forgiving them. They believe that in the end they'll be forgiven and everyone would move on. That's why they continue to do it even when they know that what they're doing is wrong. The irony is that, 90% of girls that cheat can not tolerate cheating. They will frustrate you, manipulate and guilt-trip you until you give up...

When you catch them, don't forgive them.
If I were in your shoes, I'll waste her time more, turn her into my sex slave, impregnate her and make her keep the pregnancy for like 4 months before I dump her after by showing her proofs of her cheating spree...

178 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by jimmychang: 6:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks .

See ehhh,when woman and man dey together something must trigger and he drops her off omo..hmm

And bro do your investigations well...she don dey up her guard as you don ask am direct. And since you have started suspecting her hmmm bro ..Take your time behave like mumu around her make she looseguard but you self no looseguard.

It is cold world bro.Just take your L and move.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by otipoju(m): 6:12am On Mar 25, 2022
HitSong:

She's CHEATING on you with that guy 99.9999% but it'll be difficult to catch her now because you already showed that you're suspecting her

Exactly!!! But unless you have hard undeniable proof, she will continue to deny and be more careful around you.

A married woman recently contacted my married friend that she wants to start sleeping with him because they were old lovers as teenagers. That he should not worry, she will get a second phone dedicated to them alone and it will be always in her desk at work so the husband will never ever find out.

Omo fear women and their body burying skills.
They will cheat on you for years and you will have no trace or evidence if you suspect...they plan ahead.

O k own someone that flew one hour to another city and flew back the same day. Meanwhile she left home for work, parked her car at the airport, flew to and came back in the evening as if she went to work for 12 hours.

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by tillaman(m): 6:12am On Mar 25, 2022
I believe she’s cheating bruh, if she’s clearing her chat then she’s a serial cheat
You need to man up and handle your shiit though am not a fan of invading people’s privacy especially checking my Partner’s phone
I don’t vibe with all that cause I would be pissed if you check mine

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by wiseone28: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
I allow her because then I don't have a car, and like I said ,our residence is very far away to our workplace,I once follow the guy too in his car as he drop both of us at work but most of the time my fiancee follow the guy because the guy always left home very early and the guys place of work is along the same route with my fiancee .it is very difficult to get a bike at our street then that's why I tuned to relax to allow my fiancee to follow her every morning
If it was you he would have gotten tired of picking you..

Your instincts is right but if you doubt it keep calm you will catch her with a good evidence one day.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by TeeGentle(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Uncle96:
Why would you allow another man to be dropping your woman off at work everyday ?
One point
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Obascoetubi: 6:47am On Mar 25, 2022
Damnnn nigarrr is alright
Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Microwhy: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Downgrade the relationship to the lowest level in your heart, smash her like a side chic which i bet will last longer and more enjoyable.
Stop fiancé/fiancee stuff right from your heart and treat her like an object without attaching anything to the relationship.
I bet, if she truly loves you, the truth will come out.
Use a mind game on yourself by telling your mind that she's nothing but a cheap girl in your neighbourhood.
Don't quarrel,don't argue and don't bother yourself about it. Turn her to side chic and continue your normal doings with her.
Don't hurry for main chic but you already know that she's a side chic awaiting main chic.

176 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by AJ01(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Comrade
Microwhy:

Downgrade the relationship to the lowest level in your heart, smash her like a side chic which i bet will last longer and more enjoyable.
Stop fiancé/fiancee stuff right from your heart and treat her like an object without attaching anything to the relationship.
Use a mind game on yourself by telling your mind that she's nothing but a cheap girl in your neighbourhood.
Don't quarrel,don't argue and don't bother yourself about it. Turn her to side chic and continue your normal doings with her.
Don't hurry for main chic but you already know that she's a side chic awaiting main chic.

42 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by HopeNeverDies: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Damnnnnn!!!!! That looks pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Buziness101: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Fear women... the other day one was jumping fence just to go and see man... A married woman.... What is all this with women and cheating.... I fear who no fear that gender.
TRP IS GOLDEN.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by ekaette1621: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Microwhy:

Oil dey your head.
That's the theory that I always use whenever a bitch has gone Awol.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Uncle96(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:

That is so unfortunate because it just put u in a weak and vulnerable position. You literally used ur hand to put ur woman' in another mans hand

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Vinnie2000(m): 7:46am On Mar 25, 2022
OP, Relationship na big stress 4 Naija! Just talk to ur fiancee, dat you do not condone cheating at all. If she still secretly chats dat Dude, fvck her and dump her!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by ZooCountry45: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2022
The fucking can still continue after una marry. Save your self stress and get another woman.
Nigeria Women are very stressful to date

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by medriano: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2022
People are no more loyal in relationships. It’s really sad you know.
Well, your girlfriend is sleeping with that other banker.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by Blunttruth: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2022
Netmuch:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks .
The guy is a bad guy. He just enjoys the conquest. Funnily enough he might not have anything serious in mind than to sleep with her and dump her.
If I were in your shoes, I would tell the her I am ending the relationship because of my suspicions then see her reaction. But make up your mind that it's over. I sincerely think it has gotten romantic.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by talk2hb1(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2022
You Better No Over Think, just keep open mind, then keep close watch things will reveal itself over time.
Just watch out they will make a mistake, they always do.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker by delzbaba(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2022
Just break up with that girl, allow her date the other guy and move on with your life,

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.