Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 (20084 Views)

Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer / 9 Kinds Of People In Whatsapp Chat Groups / Amazing Herb Kills 98% Of Cancer Cells In Just 16 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by 3ace(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
A bit of good news to smokers. These people are always researching and discovering new things.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by MCKULQ(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
wow! dats good. cry
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Good news.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by ayobase(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
PeterKbaba: All this people create diseases to kill people and reduce world population round the world and especially developing countries and after decades they come back as the good guys with a remedy drug and rake all the money........

Na wa for u o!
A non-communicable disease for that matter!

Its contacted genetically or lifestyle factors eg smoking!
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Youngzedd(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
PeterKbaba: All this people create diseases to kill people and reduce world population round the world and especially developing countries and after decades they come back as the good guys with a remedy drug and rake all the money........

End time comment.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by lymelyte(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
Just imagine say hiv and cancer get cure? Expecially hiv! Chai,na to dey procreate anyhw oo
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pa22: God let the trial follow through!
My prayer too. That devilish disease should be exterminated from planet earth.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by BlueMurder(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wow! Kudos to the researchers, and indeed all other researchers striving to make our lives better.

1 Like

Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by franel79(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
samdon12: Things are getting better In JESUS name.... And let the people of God say....
Let's pray it does not bring about a new strain of another foreign disease.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Ryabcool(m): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
"Killer T Cells"? Hope this aint some resident evil/I am Legend shit?

1 Like

Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by logica(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ryabcool: "Killer T Cells"? Hope this aint some resident evil/I am Legend shit?
If you knew your Biology, you would know T-Cells are not fiction.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by collins123(m): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Front page, baby.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by DEGREE2466(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Oyibo too dey lie why?
Question begging for answer!
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Ryabcool(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
logica: If you knew your Biology, you would know T-Cells are not fiction.
you don't get what I'm saying 'Mr Smart'. I'm saying I hope it doesn't mutate into something that could threaten human existence. Now move along, will ya? Mschew! undecided

1 Like

Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by WRITERSTAB: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2013
Too far nau

18+ only read www.writerstab.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by dokunbam(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
In General Aladdin's voice
That's a good one
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Good news! Nigeria is on the way to finding the cure for HIV/AIDS tonguegrin
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by logica(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ryabcool: you don't get what I'm saying 'Mr Smart'. I'm saying I hope it doesn't mutate into something that could threaten human existence. Now move along, will ya? Mschew! undecided
Bull$hit. What sensible person will have such a baseless fear? What will mutate and what will cause the mutation? You are not making any sense. Just admit your ignorance.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by fasho01(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2013
Will be many steps in the right direction if it eventually works. Cancer has killed so many already.

Pray it works!
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by james4life: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Baybe: Good news! Nigeria is on the way to finding the cure for HIV/AIDS tonguegrin

so i guess you will accept to be injected with an infected blood and be the fist to be cured. heheheheh grin
Baybe: Good news! Nigeria is on the way to finding the cure for HIV/AIDS tonguegrin

so i guess you will accept to be injected with an infected blood and be the fist to be cured. heheheheh
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by sojnaija(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: I thought T.B Joshua cures HIV

@Lordave, is T.B. Joshua a type of drug that can be purchased over the counter??
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Jarus(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Illiteracy.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by sunbazz1: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ryabcool: you don't get what I'm saying 'Mr Smart'. I'm saying I hope it doesn't mutate into something that could threaten human existence. Now move along, will ya? Mschew! undecided
my broda admit ur ignorance, are u saying RBC can mutate to something else? T cells are just part of the human defence systems, only breakdown could be expected.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by MUONEMEARINZE(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
[url][/url] nice one Joo, more greez to ur elbo I pray u finish up fast to save more lives tanx shocked kiss cry
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Blessmira: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
mallam_musa: Thank God, now we can smoke as we like!

The Federal Ministry of Health warns dt Smokers ar liable 2 die young. Can u hear it Mr Chimney? sad
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Lordave: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
soj-naija:

@Lordave, is T.B. Joshua a type of drug that can be purchased over the counter??
he may not be purchased over the counter, but he can be purchased under the pulpit.
I thought he was a drug, cuz according to many people on nairaland, he cures all sorts of illness.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Burger01(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lordave: you mean it now has a direct cure?
Nope. It has an indirect curegrin. Fact is there is cure but bureaucracy won't allow the cure see the light of the day. Take it or leave it, it's just a matter of time....
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Burger01(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
... And for that mofo who asked if a poster was infected, please what business of yours is that? And yet he asked if the reason for HIV cure is for a poster to indulge in flesh to flesh, tell me is flesh to flesh a new thing? Haven't you at a point in ur fvcking escapade had flesh to flesh? Did u get infected? That's just not about the only way you get infected... Abeg stop stigmatising..sad

As for the cancer, that's a good break.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by tomzman: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
This is a good development. I really hope it works.
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by onahlivinus(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
samdon12: Things are getting better In JESUS name.... And let the people of God say....
Amen
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dalu uzor: what are the possible side effects of dis drug? It will surely b a big breakthrough if it pass d clinical trials.
good question
Re: New Drug Kills All Kinds Of Cancer — Human Testing Starts 2014 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
WHO ELSE IS THINKING OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MOVIE, "I AM LEGEND"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Builds Unusual Jet Car (VIDEO) / Time Travel : Real Or Fictional .. .?(how Possible) ? / Will Kerosene Freeze If Put In Freezer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.