Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

... - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ... (41964 Views)

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Razor Tongue: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by ERF: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2013

Mazi's write up av challenged Ishi's own in the fun making oooh...LOL

HBHG just dey blow my head with grammar.

Where'z Boss Mynd? Your attention is needed here ooh.

Eze Promoe still dey vex? Come write oh.

Ogugua no dey write? Na only post she sabi hide ( in the name of sexkillz, make my post no enta sheol oh grin )

Afambobo Lets play politics with this.... Wah about aunty Cuddie

Mukina nko?

Oga Seun...?

[size=50pt] ...i'm waiting for chapter 6 oh. [/size]

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Ds s rili INTERESTING. First of all thups up to dygeasy who brought up d idea then those hu volouteered to write and most importantly weeeeee hu volounteered to readcheesycheesycheesy lyk mewink

To those who see it like crap,i tink dey r just being jealous 4 not being noticed and featured n d writing,make una no vex ehn,a million pple kant all b featured.wink

Eheeeen!
Now,where my pple dey?sad
ranging 4rm Frank3.16,Bukkydan,Princesa,glowingscenes,repo and....... And again sme1 mentioned Seun also writing a chapter,I tink it's also a gud idea so he culd express his feelings abt hs students and staff entirely aspa the V.C nawink

errrrrrm..... W@ again?
I tink d@s all for now buh wn't 4get to add d@ it's a gr8 story

1 Like

Re: ... by EzePromoe: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
This is interesting, i'll submit mine soon.
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
hilarious stories.. Am definitely following!!!
Re: ... by Smartiegurl(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Eze Promoe: This is interesting, i'll submit mine soon.
do am sharpish!!
Re: ... by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Oh God! What are they waiting for? Who's next? I'm getting upset.
Re: ... by olasha1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
hmmm so so interest, keep it up guys...but i cant wait to see the real attitude of d banana iceland gateman and d Rita dummynic pant washer...pls include it in detail
Re: ... by Abbott(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
[Interlude]

A short, fat, beady-eyed man, dressed in a one piece suit hurried along, clutching folders while swearing under his breath. He was late for press conference at the commissioning of the 1,000,000 seater hall built by the FG of Nairaland.
Professor Taharqa, mopped his eyebrow, and walked in majestically towards the reserved section.
Already seated were, Prof Corruption & Katsumoto, DemDem; HOD:Political Culture & Vocabulary, Desola: a fiery, vernacularic but brilliant lawyer, PointB and other notable panelist at the commissioning of the hall.
A cultural troupe was performing while the guests, students and hosts watched with rapt attention.
At the far side of the hall, Eko Atlantic hobnobs with Eko Ile, jeering at the clique of SincereNigerian, Beaf and Taharqa, who were smiling and grinning from ear to ear like the Joker.
Billionaire sat down, lost in the worksheet of his ipad 9, grimacing at the consecutive loss reported by his company.
Further down the hall, some group of students looked with disapproval towards SimonAndal and MissYuzedo, smooching inside the hall, after renditions of Ode to Insanity by SimonAndal and mouth to mouth exchange of ice-cream chicken lap made by banana iceland manshun in banana island.
Baby123... Came inside the hall with all her babies, on her back, in a pram and dragging the oldest, a 3 years old.

Far, far above the nairan sky, in the depths of space, Abbott checked upon his million+ children and smiled before going back to sleep.

3 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ipad 9 and failing pure water business Choi!!!!!!!!!!! Billigo...... t Don suffer
Re: ... by deols(f): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
The power of the ink!

Good concept.

Ishi ehn?? Is alryt angry grin wink

1 Like

Re: ... by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
deols: The power of the ink!

Good concept.

Ishi ehn?? Is alryt angry grin wink
grin grin
Re: ... by Eneze1(f): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
this is nice, following closely
Re: ... by ERF: 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Eze Promoe:

This is interesting, i'll submit mine soon.

Corrrrrreeeeeeecccctttt Guuuuyý... Ah dey wait cheesy

Boss Mynd....come here oh

Re: ... by Sophiatabitha(f): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
9ce story. Next!!!
Re: ... by sparkln1(f): 3:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
nice one am sure u guys wil do beta dab soyinka n co if u continue like dis....ur really putn u creative mind to work n for d bad beles we no fit call good tyn good tyn go drink ..........ATAPIAPIA....

1 Like

Re: ... by seedord247(m): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
sparkln1: nice one am sure u guys wil do beta dab soyinka n co if u continue like dis....ur really putn u creative mind to work n for d bad beles we no fit call good tyn good tyn go drink ..........ATAPIAPIA....

Are you also a writer? undecided
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
subscribing
Re: ... by suremadam(f): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh, Mm don comot from frypan, enter fire oooooo.....

Dis is really nice.
Well done guys.
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
Phinity318: Nt too forget the bumpy slow opera mini ride we always go tru b4 arriving @ d uni.Lmao!Nice one guyz!
thats because boys lyk u no go wake up early catch the fast UC bus b4 e comot wink

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=20pt]SUPER INTRESTING!!![/size]
Re: ... by wilybabe(f): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
This is creativity. I love it and by d way where is Flow1759?
Re: ... by Ajibel(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
I wish this wouldnt have made fp yet. So many inconsistencie though kinda love Ishilove's part. Buh why the hate on our "webmasters" section grin
Re: ... by Omobarca: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Candis009: Hahahahahahahahahaha

Ds s rili INTERESTING. First of all thups up to dygeasy who brought up d idea then those hu volouteered to write and most importantly weeeeee hu volounteered to readcheesycheesycheesy lyk mewink

To those who see it like crap,i tink dey r just being jealous 4 not being noticed and featured n d writing,make una no vex ehn,a million pple kant all b featured.wink

Eheeeen!
Now,where my pple dey?sad
ranging 4rm Frank3.16,Bukkydan,Princesa,glowingscenes,repo and....... And again sme1 mentioned Seun also writing a chapter,I tink it's also a gud idea so he culd express his feelings abt hs students and staff entirely aspa the V.C nawink

errrrrrm..... W@ again?
I tink d@s all for now buh wn't 4get to add d@ it's a gr8 story
cheesy well said
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ajibel: Buh why the hate on our "webmasters" section grin

Lyk seriously!! angry tongue
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
runzlord:
thats because boys lyk u no go wake up early catch the fast UC bus b4 e comot wink
hmm.. But bro, UC gets stuck in traffic jams sometimes ;-)
Re: ... by emmadejust(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
i dun tire to wait since for my original main mann 'i still flow1759' na him go give us that koko wey dey happen for tis country without map or trees .nairaland
Re: ... by PBeni(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Seriously missing #Flow1759 part in this. I think and i know this thread ain't complete yet if #Flow has not contributed.
It lacks that special flavor that #Flow brings.
Someone has to bring him in...
Re: ... by prof800(m): 12:23am On Jul 18, 2013
cool.
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2013
We Need One More Female Writer!

Maybe A Male Writer!

*thinking*

We Gast Control Here.
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2013
And Please No Additions Should Be Made Except You Contact Me And I Okay It. I'll Always Modify The First Post.

We Are Doing This For Entertainment, Not For Personal Gratification.

We're Trying Desperately To Keep Things In Control And Have A Perfect Story Line. We Can't Do That When Writers Aren't In Control Of One Another.

Thanks All! We Appreciate Your Encouraging Words. #teamnairalandstorywriters

2 Likes

Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2013
P Beni: Seriously missing #Flow1759 part in this. I think and i know this thread ain't complete yet if #Flow has not contributed.
It lacks that special flavor that #Flow brings.
Someone has to bring him in...
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

[story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.