Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa (35853 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by Fajzay: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
biafra kwenu: With my vaseline and a picture of mercy johnson, i can remain celibate for 300years

Kolo. lolz
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by onila(f): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Babzilla: THIS IS GR8
A F@GGOT DEFENDING A HO
grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by Odinaka00(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
Why re most of yu guys calling uti nwachukwu a Gay? Is he a Gay?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
I haven't watched the video, has anybody watched it? Pls where can I watch it?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by tombeh(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
symbianDON: beverly's behaviour with angelo is disgusting and can't be excused!!! She should ve known she would be staying in the house for 3 months or was she expecting to be evicted early in the game. If you can't hold yourself quit the game....it is more honourable than doing all the explicit rubbish in public view!

tnk u my dear, tnk God u saw wot she was doing yesterday, arant nonsense. shocked
symbianDON: beverly's behaviour with angelo is disgusting and can't be excused!!! She should ve known she would be staying in the house for 3 months or was she expecting to be evicted early in the game. If you can't hold yourself quit the game....it is more honourable than doing all the explicit rubbish in public view!

tnk u my dear, tnk God u saw wot she was doing yesterday, arant nonsense.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by Sike(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Nansense tweet.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by 4chi: 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
What is it with ibo girls and public fingerin.g? Dem curse una? E ya were ni? First it was ofunneka and now this osu girl.

If you cant control your smelly toto stay away and STOP disgracing

your family and Nigeria . As for the batty boy called Uti, better come out of the closet and stop playing silly games.

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by EmperorSeal(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
kreami diva: Sir Uti,i know why u shunned all d green lights o. Hmmm
he showed green light because he omo.......
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by BankuTilapia: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2013
Julieccentric:

Which one come be d insult nau bro?

Besides is Uti obesed? Abi u nor knw d meaning? Ur contribution smells hate n pain.Take it easy o

If u hv any common sense in ur BOKO head u will realised i am not talking about dat eeeeediot weight. Go back to school u brain malnourish fooooool.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by malvingay(m): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2013
biafra kwenu: With my vaseline and a picture of mercy johnson, i can remain celibate for 300years

Hahahhaahaahhaha,,,,, baDest guy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by EejaNla01(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2013
Funny enough these are the kind of girls we praise and give contracts while decent Graduates are Languishing in frustration.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by ozoemeka(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2013
LOL, is it because...it wasn't Alexx grin?
kreami diva: Sir Uti,i know why u shunned all d green lights o. Hmmm
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by zada(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2013
@Mr. Uti, Beverleys character in the house is not xcusable @ the begining of the show she was lamenting in one of the episode hw naija gals don't get freaky abt a man and behold here she is displaying her thru person. Am even more disgusted by the fact dat she made her sef so chip by throwing her sef to Bimp and Angelo wch I find unlady like. She can't even learn from the gals wat dignity is. And sincerly dats why I like this gal POKELO.oga uti beverly dey F.up big tym.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2013
No be wash Uti I feel its a thing of the mind I am sexually active and I have been calibating for over a year and some months now, I don't see why only 3months will make people misbehave anyhow sha.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by evi4boy: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2013
she has no justification for her actions. African culture is supreme. men she fall her hand big time.

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by touchmeder: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2013
you cussing her out what did you do last night? that she cant hold herself and does not mind doing it with the cam rolling is her damn business. she is an adult...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by FunkyJustice(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2013
lollzz,bro nd i heard it has no after effect..
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by edi287: 12:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Isnt this guy supposedly a fruitcake?? That should explain his "abstinence" during his time.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
And i am going to e-gnore you cos you not worth wasting my MB for angry
because your 5MB will soon finish and there is no hope of getting another...but I can buy you MB if you want, just say plssssssss grin grin grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by richoko60: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Why is everyone attacking the Niger babe BBA representative, This is an adult show, its +18, it meant for matured minds only, if you were in the house and you were caught up with a babe i am sure yall all would do worst, i am indifferent about her attitude, im just obsessed with all the comments around social media and bb...Damn you guys should grow up, we all have sex every now and then....
Uti i feel you jareeee
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
koastar:
because your 5MB will soon finish and there is no hope of getting another...but I can buy you MB if you want, just say plssssssss grin grin grin
Ok sir please can you send me 300$ so I can subscribe
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
Ok sir please can you send me 300$ so I can subscribe
Oooooleeeee!!! You wey never load 5k for your phone in your life wan use $300 subscribe.... chai! Naija babe mentality grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
koastar:
Oooooleeeee!!! You wey never load 5k for your phone in your life wan use $300 subscribe.... chai! Naija babe mentality grin
This makes no sense bro btw I don't stay in Nigeria
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by igboboy1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Didi_8:

Yesoo...he shunned all the green lights because of money....no be Ibo man?

anuman
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by rman: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Are all the girls on this thread claiming to be celebate?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by bizarro95(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback: Oh come on people it's just hand job what about the people that are crying about STD
hahahahaha....nando dey craze....who ask am to shagg selly?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by bizarro95(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
malvingay:

Hahahhaahaahhaha,,,,, baDest guy

hahahaha...true talk jor.....just giv us vaseline nd we're gud to go
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by nwanyanwu(m): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2013
hahahahahah. self-service it out baby. Till u pour ur head.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by omo1doll(f): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2013
NEROSKY: Mehn is not easy! I have s3x at least 3 times a week
wit ur wife I guess,cos it shldnt be wit ur GF,except she's turaayaah
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

If u hv any common sense in ur BOKO head u will realised i am not talking about dat eeeeediot weight. Go back to school u brain malnourish fooooool.

Ode!!!who dey follow u fight nau E be like sey d banku n tilapia wey u dey chop don scatter ur brain.

Uti dey dere dey make him money u dey here dey form saint.olori buruku!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Defends Beverly Osu’s Behaviour In Big Brother Africa by ojiefi: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
NEROSKY: Mehn is not easy! I have s3x at least 3 times a week
ARE YOU MARRIED?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty: "My Fake Accent, Banky W & Falz Got Me Evicted From Big Brother Naija" / Shehu Sani Reacts To Disqualification Of 'Lionheart' By Oscar / BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.