Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Appearance Of Angel Of Death at the time of death - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Appearance Of Angel Of Death at the time of death (998 Views)

Eid-ul-fitr; A Unique Festival Time Of Joy For Muslims / Miraculous Appearance Of Image Of Dead Imam Attracts Crowd In Lagos / The Re-appearance Of Imam Mahdi (aj) And The Descent Of Jesus (as) Could Be Near (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Appearance Of Angel Of Death at the time of death by akanke79: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Zuhri has narrated from Anas b. Malik that he said "I heard the Messenger of Allah (S) say, 'There is not a single house which exists except that the Angel of Death visits it five times a day. If the lives of any of the people who live in the house or those who are within the house are written to come to an end, then he brings death upon that person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWlx7uGjWyk

(1) (Reply)

If I Were A Muslim / D.K.Y Ask OLANREWAJU ALFULANNY TO SHOW US THE MOSQUE / I Am Getting Confuse About Islam Good Muslem Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.