Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests (12921 Views)

Mike Tyson Just Passed On.... / Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Tyson Gay, Asafa Powell Both Fail Drug Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Realdeals(m): 6:03am On Jul 15, 2013
why now?
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by 80million1: 6:03am On Jul 15, 2013
okay
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by EMERITUS1(m): 6:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Every athlete takes drugs though some take panadol, it is down to if the drug is banned and at what time it was taken I.e. period between competitions. From the disgraced lans amstrong nd marion jones who were only caught by their confessions as wada finds it hard to ultimately prove them guilty. I won't be surprised if bolt is caught soon.
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by PStacks(m): 6:06am On Jul 15, 2013
It enters into all their Systems unknowingly..

Is Dope an Airborne disease that u don't know when you inhale it or something.

How come they all don't Dope but the sample is always found in their system.....

Its either the dope is funny or these guys are clowns.. Unfortunately, its not possible for the dope to be funny, so we know wha's up!
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Krucifax(m): 6:13am On Jul 15, 2013
The truth about Elite Sports is that the physical and physiological demands for staying at the top are really great. As such many athletes turn to chemical enhancers to help them stay competitive when they start dropping off either due to old age or injuries. It's a big shame to the sports and calls into question all the previous achievements of these athletes.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by sobaemma(m): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Well to me the guy might have broken a illuminati law or done something against them but am sure he was never involve in any of drug stuff,read between the lines where he say his fans,family,friends should know he didnt do anything as such,but he know exactly what happened and he will take the punishment as a man,the guy is innocent
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by caukerzee(m): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback: Why don't the white athletes fail drug tests?? Only the black dudes.
On a lighter note can't they use T.gay on his vest instead of GAY!
Oh....Amstrong is pink huh?? Blacks got inferiority complex issues. Smh.
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by caukerzee(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2013
P.Stacks:
It enters into all their Systems unknowingly..

Is Dope an Airborne disease that u don't know when you inhale it or something.

How come they all don't Dope but the sample is always found in their system.....

Its either the dope is funny or these guys are clowns.. Unfortunately, its not possible for the dope to be funny, so we know wha's up!
D°pe is not nessesarily drugs. It could be some chemical substances found in food. You could take those things unknowingly.
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by sobaemma(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2013
I dont ve a sabotage story i basically put my trust on everybody and i will let down,i know exactly what happen but i cant discuss it,i pray i run again,so whats the fact with the drug and everbody?who let him down?and what exactly happened that he can say,finally i will take the punishment as a man?can someone explain?

Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by caukerzee(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2013
sobaemma: Well to me the guy might have broken a illuminati law or done something against them but am sure he was never involve in any of drug stuff,read between the lines where he say his fans,family,friends should know he didnt do anything as such,but he know exactly what happened and he will take the punishment as a man,the guy is innocent
The iluminati crew be like^^^
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 15, 2013
I guess this opens the door for other people to have a chance to win. I hope the likes james dasaolu does well in the world championships undecided

1 Like

Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by collynzo2(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2013
They all take drugs, all top athletes have a team of doctors designing drugs for them. The authorities only test for drugs they are aware of. Obviously the drug Usain Bolt takes is still foreign to the authorities, hence no test for it.
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by olaobifarm(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2013
C♥̸♥̸̨L
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by bleufaucon: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2013
As usual the blacks will aCcept all scrutiny made by white people without thinking out of the box,why must they be the one's to determine everything? They are paving the way gradually for the fastest caucasian in the history of mankind,Lemettre of France. Just as the klichko brothers are enjoying massive success in boxing,yet using enhancements,as long as the negro is put down.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2013
I can tell you with absolute certainty that athletes in all sports take substances to give them an edge in their profession. They all do it and they've all been convinced by their coaches n health teams that it is within the rules. The white paper of banned substances in sports is quite extensive and probably only pharmacy pros and chemist would understand the extremely long list of chemicals and supplements in that list. We don't expect the athletes to go through the list, just not possible. They only put their trust in their team that brings "painkillers" or "diet supplements" for them to drink. Only very callous and selfish athletes like Marion Jones, Maurice Green and that fraud cyclist Lance Armstrong go out of their way and knowingly consume banned substances to give them the edge. Boxers dope, so do hockey players, track and field athletes, swimmers, soccer players, tennis players. They all do it. It's sad but that's the reality. The fact that they don't get caught often just shows the length these frauds go to cover their tracks. Some even pay hundreds of thousands of dollars every year for their doping regimen and most of them don't know cos someone on their team, probably the health guys and finance guys liase to write off tht expense as something less serious, unknown to the athletes.
ola_pluto: The drug shame is bigger than expected. A few new names have been added!
1. Nester Carter of Jamaica. He is regarded as the 3rd fastest Jamaican behind Bolt and Asafa.
2. Sherone Simpson, 3rd fastest Jamaican female. Key part of Jamaican relay team (female). This is after Veronica Campbell-Brown (Jamiaca's most successful female sprinter) was caught out too.
The entire Jamaican 'sprint fleet' is caught out DIRTY. Only Usain Bolt and Shelly Ann Frayser-Pryse are left standing.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2013
bleufaucon: As usual the blacks will aCcept all scrutiny made by white people without thinking out of the box,why must they be the one's to determine everything? They are paving the way gradually for the fastest caucasian in the history of mankind,Lemettre of France. Just as the klichko brothers are enjoying massive success in boxing,yet using enhancements,as long as the negro is put down.

guy, park well jor. Isn't Lance Armstrong white? Wasn't Greg Rusedski white? You just come here to promote division and propaganda. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by splashbaby(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2013
When will Usain Bolt fail his own? May be after setting another record?
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by lyfe(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2013
So gay judging from that face alone shocked

Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by lyfe(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2013
sobaemma: I dont ve a sabotage story i basically put my trust on everybody and i will let down,i know exactly what happen but i cant discuss it,i pray i run again,so whats the fact with the drug and everbody?who let him down?and what exactly happened that he can say,finally i will take the punishment as a man?can someone explain?

come back again
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2013
"GAY" again??
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by OmniSparrow: 8:03am On Jul 15, 2013
sobaemma: Well to me the guy might have broken a illuminati law or done something against them but am sure he was never involve in any of drug stuff,read between the lines where he say his fans,family,friends should know he didnt do anything as such,but he know exactly what happened and he will take the punishment as a man,the guy is innocent
Back to bed son. You are babbling.
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by andyanders: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Well, let us keep waiting as to see if what Carl Lewis said about Jamaican sprinters will unfold here. He already said that Jamaican printers should be watched and he personally took on Usien Bolt and now the older athletes are tasting positive. Let us keep watching Jamaicans. The sudden rise in their track record.
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2013
caukerzee: Oh....Amstrong is pink huh?? Blacks got inferiority complex issues. Smh.
I thought about Armstrong before my post ok? He was never caught doping throughout his career it was after all the praises and being revered as a hero and cancer survivor it was during his retirement that he got caught after many years and series of test but that's is exactly why I made my comment the white athletes are never caught during there careers only the blacks!!!!!
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 15, 2013
First page again Damn! wink
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Sheggy13(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz: I can tell you with absolute certainty that athletes in all sports take substances to give them an edge in their profession. They all do it and they've all been convinced by their coaches n health teams that it is within the rules. The white paper of banned substances in sports is quite extensive and probably only pharmacy pros and chemist would understand the extremely long list of chemicals and supplements in that list. We don't expect the athletes to go through the list, just not possible. They only put their trust in their team that brings "painkillers" or "diet supplements" for them to drink. Only very callous and selfish athletes like Marion Jones, Maurice Green and that fraud cyclist Lance Armstrong go out of their way and knowingly consume banned substances to give them the edge. Boxers dope, so do hockey players, track and field athletes, swimmers, soccer players, tennis players. They all do it. It's sad but that's the reality. The fact that they don't get caught often just shows the length these frauds go to cover their tracks. Some even pay hundreds of thousands of dollars every year for their doping regimen and most of them don't know cos someone on their team, probably the health guys and finance guys liase to write off tht expense as something less serious, unknown to the athletes.
Using the term "all athletes dope" is properostous.Only say what you are absolutely sure of.I guess you are involved in all sports perhaps being on their health or finance teams to uncover this "truth".Though very few might be implicated unknowing by members of their crew but you are responsible for what gets into your system.You can't claim to be that naive,especially in athletes-the sprints particularly.Was it not on the BBC or Dailymail website I read about that a Jamaican athlete who wants to sue a company that supplied them supplements in camp.It was reported that he did extensive research after being given the supplement,yet he went ahead to use it.Didnt he find out the supplement contained EPO? Veronica Campbell even as far as taking a diuretic which attempts to disguise the absence of banned substances.Why wouldnt Gay go further to tell the world how he was betrayed.The truth cant be concealed forever.My guy leave matter.They all wanna be super-humans,especially the yankees. I'd rather enjoy a race where people would run sub 11s and even 12 than watching cheats hitting ridiculous times.More I guess is ob the way.
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2013
Yawa don gas!!!!

I can smell a bronze medal for Nigeria on 100m male and Silver medel on 100m female,!! #WorldChampionship

1 Like

Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by BlackHuman(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2013
See what usain Bolt made people do.
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2013
God Bless you Sir!!!

Very well said!! PM for your gift!
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by dom(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2013
Brimmie:

[size=20]Postinor2 shey??[/size]
lwkmd. You're a veeery badt boy.
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by caukerzee(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2013
bleufaucon: As usual the blacks will aCcept all scrutiny made by white people without thinking out of the box,why must they be the one's to determine everything? They are paving the way gradually for the fastest caucasian in the history of mankind,Lemettre of France. Just as the klichko brothers are enjoying massive success in boxing,yet using enhancements,as long as the negro is put down.
why do blacks have this inferiority complex? I guess Lance Amstrong is black And who told you there are no blacks that work in those dope testing agencies?
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by toprealman: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2013
ola_pluto: The drug shame is bigger than expected. A few new names have been added!
1. Nester Carter of Jamaica. He is regarded as the 3rd fastest Jamaican behind Bolt and Asafa.
2. Sherone Simpson, 3rd fastest Jamaican female. Key part of Jamaican relay team (female). This is after Veronica Campbell-Brown (Jamiaca's most successful female sprinter) was caught out too.
The entire Jamaican 'sprint fleet' is caught out DIRTY. Only Usain Bolt and Shelly Ann Frayser-Pryse are left standing.
Not just Bolt and Shelly....Blake,Warren Wier,etc.
Only a matter of time I suppose......these guys MUST definitely be on something.
Re: Tyson Gay & Asafa Powell Fail Drug Tests by kaycrystal(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2013
splashbaby: When will Usain Bolt fail his own? May be after setting another record?

I am pretty sure dat dude is on somethin, well time will tell...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Startimes To Show EPL Live Matches This Season / Let’s See In April, May – Solskjaer Speaks On Man Utd’s Title Ambitions / Mourinho's Third Season Jinx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.