Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me (3201 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by Dreloaded(f): 2:24am On May 22, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@TOF

how do we know if HE TRULY WANTED TO KEEP THE SIDE OF THE BARGAIN BY NOT BANGING SOMEONE ELSE ? . . .

shit happens . . .at least from what he said, it was the girl making moves on him grin

and seriously too . . .what if this same guy had gone ahead to padlock his tool, only to find out sometime later that the girl aint a fergin . . .don't u think the guy will be mad at himself and the girl for all the squandered opportunities undecided grin

P.S please tell sheniqua that am not Jackal, rather am his worst enemy on Nairaland angry

If he didnt wanna keep his side of the baragain he should have left the relationship. How hard is that to understand?

and who cares if she's one or not. So because she MIGHT not be one, it's ok that he cheated on her? Are you ok? and if she REALLY IS ne n ko? Then what happens?

You are sounding like him right now so why wont she confuse you two.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 2:31am On May 22, 2008
By Kitaun
he could have done something not to have hurt his fiancee like what ?
Yea, like not sleep with another girl when he already asked for her hand in marriage
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 2:33am On May 22, 2008
Hmmmmmmmm. . .Kitaun dude does sound like Jackal. . .an imposter? undecided
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by LadyT(f): 2:33am On May 22, 2008
This is not about her.

Its about him and his useless trouser snake.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 2:34am On May 22, 2008
U REALLY EXPECT HIM TO LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP JUST LIKE THAT?   shocked

do u think he would want his fergin land leave like that ?

what of the emotional stress, financial stress and anything stress . . . undecided

SEE . . .NO MATTER HOW, COS A GUY FLIRTS, CHEATS OR BANGS F@CKEVER PERSON DONT MEAN THE GUY WILL WILLINGLY WANT TO GIVE UP A RELATIONSHIP  cool

what would he say ? sweetheart, am sorry to tell u this, but my mind will never be at rest if I dont tell u now, erm erm I kind of like erm erm  . . .cheated on u . . .THAT SAID, METHINKS WE SHOULD PART SINCE I HAVE NOT BEEN FAITHFUL TO U, I HAVE NOT KEPT TO MY WORD, SO THEREFORE AM NOT WORTHY OF BEING CALLED UR MAN NO MORE  shocked  grin

BULLSHIT !  grin
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 2:36am On May 22, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

You REALLY EXPECT HIM TO LEAVE THE RELATIONSHIP JUST LIKE THAT? shocked

do u think he would want his fergin land leave like that ?

what of the emotional stress, financial stress and anything stress . . . undecided

SEE . . .NO MATTER HOW, COS A GUY FLIRTS, CHEATS OR BANGS F@CKEVER PERSON DONT MEAN THE GUY WILL WILLINGLY WANT TO GIVE UP A RELATIONSHIP cool

what would he say ? sweetheart, am sorry to tell u this, but my mind will never be at rest if I don't tell u now, erm erm I kind of like erm erm . . .cheated on u . . .THAT SAID, METHINKS WE SHOULD PART SINCE I HAVE NOT BEEN FAITHFUL TO You, I HAVE NOT KEPT TO MY WORD, SO THEREFORE AM NOT WORTHY OF BEING CALLED UR MAN NO MORE shocked grin

BULLSHIT ! grin
99% of the times, it's really berra not to know what's on a man's mind. . . Dr. Kitty ( grin) just proved it undecided
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 2:38am On May 22, 2008
yeah rite . . . . tongue

Kitaun is a trademark name on NAIRALAND on its own . .go figure tongue
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by LadyT(f): 2:39am On May 22, 2008
angry angry angry

I really dont understand how you men think!!!
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 2:40am On May 22, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

yeah rite . . . . tongue

Kitaun is a trademark name on NAIRALAND on its own . .go figure tongue
Trademark? hmmm
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by debosky(m): 2:41am On May 22, 2008
While he did mess up, he wanted to come clean and move on with his relationship with peace in his heart.

What he did was wrong yes - even if the chick was 'eyeing' or 'chasing' him, it was still wrong.

BUT, it does show that he had a modicum of integrity that he wanted to come clean with his fiancee and had long stopped any liaisons with the woman in question. While she will definitely be hurt, MOST men will NOT confess to such unless caught in the act or if someone reveals it to the woman, so give him at least some credit for that.

He values his relationship enough to want it on a clean sheet, so he is not all bad. Men do make mistakes, I don't think a relationship that was moving towards marriage should end just like that, even if he was unfaithful. She should take time to reconsider if necessary, but ending it like that will be hasty.

I repeat, he has very good qualities for deciding to own up to something he might NEVER be caught for/revealed. It takes great integrity to own up to your mistakes.

I believe she should forgive him and he should try to rebuild her trust.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 2:46am On May 22, 2008
debosky:

I repeat, he has very good qualities for deciding to own up to something he might NEVER be caught for/revealed. It takes great integrity to own up to your mistakes.

eh en! What if baby mama comes backs with belle or what if the tramp tells his fiancee if he gets her angry?
Eventually, the truth has a way of getting itself out of the open.
Him telling his fiancee the wrong he did just speed up the time it'll take for the truth to come out. . . it makes him no less wrong!
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by LadyT(f): 2:49am On May 22, 2008
Dr Kit

No one is above mistake but this mistake is his alone he should of confessed much earlier end of story.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by Nobody: 2:52am On May 22, 2008
I wonder if it were the woman that cheated he would still take her back sad
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by debosky(m): 2:54am On May 22, 2008
@ Rampant

No one is saying he is not wrong, he obviously wanted to make amends and move on in the relationship on a clean footing.

I know you ladies always advocate - 'he cheated! kick him out!' but how realistic is that? For her to have made him her fiancee, he must have certain good qualities she desires. No doubt he messed up, but will you throw away EVERYTHING because of that and start again? He has admitted his wrong of his own compulsion.

How many loose gals out there sleep with guys and never tell? puhleeze there is no guarantee she would've heard, if after 6 MONTHS it didn't come out, what use would it have later?

Forgive him and get on with your life. Men and women will make mistakes.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 2:55am On May 22, 2008
@Debosky the womanizer  grin

u don find ur girlfriends come here abi ? I always knew u would want to dance to their tune  tongue

have u bothered to ask urself why it took him so long to discover the relationship was taking a downward trend ?

definitely the guy was acting funny . . .conscience dey bite am !  grin

and the girl see say the guy don change . . .she begin dey suspect. . .kasala dey build  cheesy

lerra the guy come dey fear say whether the girl don hear anything or discover anything . . .gbege don about to burst  tongue

mean a-whiler . . .the guy kukuma come look say make hin yarn the girl . . .GONGO COME SO  . . . grin

bottom line  - - - -the guy aint sharp, he prolly is underaged talking about marriage  grin and when I say that I mean, he is not any prepared, he is prolly 21 and the girl 18, BUT AS HIN DON HEAR SAY THE GIRL NA FERGIN, HIN EARS DON TWITCH, NEXT THING NA SAY MAKE HIN DEY PROCLAIM AM HIN FIANCEE ! grin
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by LadyT(f): 2:56am On May 22, 2008
Stereotypes galore here  undecided

debosky:

@ Rampant

No one is saying he is not wrong, he obviously wanted to make amends and move on in the relationship on a clean footing.

I know you ladies always advocate - 'he cheated! kick him out!' but how realistic is that? For her to have made him her fiancee, he must have certain good qualities she desires. No doubt he messed up, but will you throw away EVERYTHING because of that and start again? He has admitted his wrong of his own compulsion.

How many loose gals out there sleep with guys and never tell? puhleeze there is no guarantee she would've heard, if after 6 MONTHS it didn't come out, what use would it have later?

Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 2:57am On May 22, 2008
debosky:

@ Rampant

Well, am the kind of person that believes that "Once a cheater, always a cheater". So when they get married, would he tell her from fear of divorce? Likely not. What if he does tell her? You think she'll wanna stay in the marriage?
As the saying goes "A broken relationship is a berra than a broken marriage."

Next time, plz dnt write me a long essay jo
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 3:02am On May 22, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Debosky the womanizer grin

u don find your girlfriends come here abi ? I always knew u would want to dance to their tune tongue

have u bothered to ask yourself why it took him so long to discover the relationship was taking a downward trend ?

definitely the guy was acting funny . . .conscience dey bite am ! grin

and the girl see say the guy don change . . .she begin dey suspect. . .kasala dey build cheesy

lerra the guy come dey fear say whether the girl don hear anything or discover anything . . .gbege don about to burst tongue

mean a-whiler . . .the guy kukuma come look say make hin yarn the girl . . .GONGO COME SO . . . grin

bottom line - - - -the guy aint sharp, he prolly is underaged talking about marriage grin and when I say that I mean, he is not any prepared, he is prolly 21 and the girl 18, BUT AS HIN DON HEAR SAY THE GIRL NA [b]FERGIN, HIN EARS DON TWITCH, NEXT THING NA SAY MAKE HIN DEY PROCLAIM AM HIN FIANCEE ![/b] grin
What's a fergin sef? You've said that countless times.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by debosky(m): 3:03am On May 22, 2008
once a cheater always a cheater?

Ok, you're still young. . .you'll learn more in due time.

I hope you find your perfect man waiting somewhere for you.

@ Kit

that is a very plausible explanaition, but i don't think its the virgin thing that is the issue why he confessed. If anything, he might not have done it if he was having sex in his relationship, who knows? Not that its an excuse, but there is value in his confession.

A broken relationship is better, but on what basis do you decide to end the relationship based on ONE issue? Does it make sense to you?

@ Kit

ol boy you know how I roll jare cool
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 3:05am On May 22, 2008
debosky:

once a cheater always a cheater?

Ok, you're still young. . .you'll learn more in due time.

I hope you find your perfect man waiting somewhere for you.
Just because you're too old does not mean you know all ways of men. . . Men are like leopards, you can't change their spots.

Once you've tasted the ways of cheating and she forgave you once, nothing's stopping you from doing it again.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 3:05am On May 22, 2008
@Lady T

yes ma !  wink I agree . . . cool

@Stillwater

speaking from personal experience, I did take an ex back, but HER CONSCIENCE RAN HER OUT OF MY LIFE !  cool

I will say the better it is/was for me. . . .LIFE GOES ON AND NOT ONLY THAT, BECOMES BERRA !  grin

@Toyinrayo

once a cheat  . . .always a cheat ?

sssssshhhhhhh . . . .enufff ! u dont know which angel is passing by  undecided

most people that always have dat notion actually tend to become victims of such circumstances  cool

meaning of FERGIN ? ask Debosky  tongue  grin
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 3:07am On May 22, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Toyinrayo

once a cheat . . .always a cheat ?

sssssshhhhhhh . . . .enufff ! u don't know which angel is passing by undecided

most people that always have that notion actually tend to become victims of such circumstances cool

meaning of FERGIN ? ask Debosky tongue grin

I already explained what I meant by my quote. . .

ok, and must you use everyone of my I.D on every post? Ika buruku grin

@debo
What's a fergin? undecided
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by debosky(m): 3:11am On May 22, 2008
she is a fergin/virgin - i.e the hymen is supposedly intact, who knows?

That aside, I feel the guy felt pressure from his loins, here is his lovely fiancee he has committed not to have sex with, and here is this vixen at work throwing herself at him, and he fell.

As a man with a conscience he decided (albeit belatedly) to tell his fiancee and so move on in the relationship with a clean heart. That doesn't sound like a serial cheater to me, just someone who fell at a weak moment. We are human beings and deserve second chances- all of us.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 3:16am On May 22, 2008
debosky:

she is a fergin/virgin - i.e the hymen is supposedly intact, who knows?

That aside, I feel the guy felt pressure from his loins, here is his lovely fiancee he has committed not to have sex with, and here is this vixen at work throwing herself at him, and he fell.

As a man with a conscience he decided (albeit belatedly) to tell his fiancee and so move on in the relationship with a clean heart. That doesn't sound like a serial cheater to me, just someone who fell at a weak moment. We are human beings and deserve second chances- all of us.

Thanks for the meaning

That's like saying A man that kills 99th times should be given a chance to round his crime up to his hundredth? shocked shocked

If you can fall at a weak weak moment during your engagement, how many more times will you fall during your marriage?
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by Nobody: 3:19am On May 22, 2008
Gosh you guys don't understand. .

The thought of my fiancee with some other chic, images of them together. . .yuuccckkkkkkk embarassed sad
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 3:20am On May 22, 2008
stillwater:

Gosh you guys don't understand. .

The thought of my fiancee with some other chic, images of them together. . .yuuccckkkkkkk embarassed sad
thank you jare!!

The thing is what if he enjoyed the sex with her, then when it comes time for hubby/wife to join together, he gets disappointed?

[i]
*sigh*
[/i]men can be pigs most times jare
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 3:21am On May 22, 2008
@Stillwater

the thoughts of my chic and another man - - -the sight yeparipa ! BUT TO HELL LIFE GOES ON !  cool
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by Nobody: 3:23am On May 22, 2008
Do you think I believe you?
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by debosky(m): 3:24am On May 22, 2008
@ stillwater

no one is denying it is painful and HIGHLY disappointing. . .it is, and you should re-evaluate some things and try to rebuild trust, but I DO NOT think I would end it over that alone. Especially if he's remosreful.

The pain is very hurtful believe me, I should know wink but the main question is this - are you going to focus MORE on that than the whole relationship you've built up? Or on the man's remorse? or the opportunity to grow stronger because of this incident?
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 3:27am On May 22, 2008
@Debosky

once a cheat always a cheat o tongue

now begin to confess ur own sins and all the guys u cyber-dated and cyber-jilted tongue
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 3:29am On May 22, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Debosky

once a cheat always a cheat o tongue

now begin to confess your own sins and all the guys u cyber-dated and cyber-jilted tongue
Iwo nko?
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 3:35am On May 22, 2008
Legendary status  cool

nothing do me . . .nothing dey kpa, anything wey kpa na winch  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Really Owe Him An Apology? / Love Is Blind: Woman Gets Married To Corpse Of Her Lover / Black Women In Europe, The Sad Truth Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.