Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me (3192 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by gbegbs: 12:41am On May 22, 2008
hi nairalanders . i dey for trouble now which i dey look for help. the problem is dat i have a fiancee who love me. i mean she love me and every body know. where i work there is dis other girl that just put her eye on me and wont let go . so u know now i notice this from all her acts. eventually i went down with the girl . i kept it a secret from my girl for up to like 6 months . but recently so there will be peace between us because since then i mean since i went down with the other girl there had been argument between me and my girl .she suspect somehow someway. and one problem is dat my girl is a virgin. we both conclude that we will do it on wedding night . as in u know that old fashion way . put white cloth for bed smiley. but i just tot i should tell her since we will be gettn married soon andforget about that other girl and be free and have peace in my relationship . so i told her . now my girl no wan marry me again . she said am bad, i will continue to do it, i will not make a good man for her . on and on . in short my girl want to cut me short.

i done live this other girl . i really love my girl too so much that i cannot afford to loose her and am saying na satan work . i beg anybody make u help me o . make i no loose like that o . i beg watin i go do to get her back to love me even if she no trust me now well anymore but for her to just look at me again. i beg oooooooooooooooooooo helppppp
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by cescky(m): 12:47am On May 22, 2008
heres inspector general of police no knot 9 knot, make i help u scream if the call no dey go heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

duh
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by LadyT(f): 12:54am On May 22, 2008
grin

You are finished!

You should of just told her if you were truely sorry you waited for her to find out 6months later!!!!
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by sheniqua: 12:54am On May 22, 2008
gbegbs:

hi nairalanders . i dey for trouble now which i dey look for help. the problem is that i have a fiancee who love me. i mean she love me and every body know. where i work there is this other girl that just put her eye on me and wont let go . so u know now i notice this from all her acts. eventually i went down with the girl . i kept it a secret from my girl for up to like 6 months . but recently so there will be peace between us because since then i mean since i went down with the other girl there had been argument between me and my girl .she suspect somehow someway. and one problem is that my girl is a virgin. we both conclude that we will do it on wedding night . as in u know that old fashion way . put white cloth for bed smiley. but i just tot i should tell her since we will be gettn married soon andforget about that other girl and be free and have peace in my relationship . so i told her . now my girl no wan marry me again . she said am bad, i will continue to do it, i will not make a good man for her . on and on . in short my girl want to cut me short.

i done live this other girl . i really love my girl too so much that i cannot afford to loose her and am saying na satan work . i beg anybody make u help me o . make i no loose like that o . i beg watin i go do to get her back to love me even if she no trust me now well anymore but for her to just look at me again. i beg oooooooooooooooooooo helppppp

you brought the problem on yourself.
Go through her friends and ask them to help you beg her
Girls have a way of getting their girlfriends heart to soften
hopefully you've learnt a lesson.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 12:55am On May 22, 2008
story story . . .story  tongue  grin

keep deceiving urself u hear  

bad story line !  cool
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by sheniqua: 12:57am On May 22, 2008
why is the good doctor kicking a patient with scrotal hernia right in the groin.
Help him na
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 1:00am On May 22, 2008
@post
Good for you. , abeg, I hope she robs you dry and runs away with the money.

I go help her beat the sh*t out of you too angry
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by sheniqua: 1:04am On May 22, 2008
you people have no compassion.
even you morenike grin
the man is dying of heartbreak he needs some consolation and encouragement
do you want him to quench?
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by cescky(m): 1:07am On May 22, 2008
rampant uve got sex appeal i must say
does ur happen to be funmi or abdul undecided
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by dejiman1: 1:09am On May 22, 2008
Why in the first place should you sleep with another person? when you have already taking your relationship to FIANCEE of a thing? you must be out of your mind for doing that rubish, First, you are not worthy for any marriage. you better start your relationship life afresh to clean up the mess.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 1:10am On May 22, 2008
sheniqua:

you people have no compassion.
even you morenike grin
the man is dying of heartbreak he needs some consolation and encouragement
do you want him to quench?
Heartbreak? Think of the girl who trusted this man and wanted him to disvirgin her. Think of how she felt when she found out what that gutter rat did angry
I would have tied his penis to a wood and set it on fire

cescky:

rampant uve got sex appeal i must say
does your happen to be funmi or abdul undecided
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 1:10am On May 22, 2008
@sheniqua

dont get it twisted . . .my kind of doctor is bad ! harsh infact  cool

I actually feel like prescribing Valium 30 for him to take in addition to Lexotan and Moduretic . . .make hin kuku do himself in  grin
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by LadyT(f): 1:13am On May 22, 2008
Osisi all he can do is beg her.

Let this be a lesson to you.

Goodluck
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by cescky(m): 1:14am On May 22, 2008
@ rampant t
u look like some that was in my sec skool,dont be scared i dont bite  wink
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 1:15am On May 22, 2008
dejiman1:

Why in the first place should you sleep with another person? when you have already taking your relationship to FIANCEE of a thing? you must be out of your mind for doing that rubish, First, you are not worthy for any marriage. you better start your relationship life afresh to clean up the mess.

dude, how old are u ?  undecided

must u sound so sanctimonious ?  undecided
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by Dreloaded(f): 1:18am On May 22, 2008
what is wrong with his comment?
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 1:19am On May 22, 2008
cescky:

@ rampant t
u look like some that was in my sec school,don't be scared i don't bite wink
Ok, sorry, but I still dnt get what you're trying to say tongue
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 1:26am On May 22, 2008
@D-reloaded

when did it become a crime for a guy to sample any other chic outside his relationship ? undecided

na only the girl wey hin dey date get d thing ? tongue grin

abegiiii . . .make d guy enjoy whilst he isnt married, so that when he is, the thing go don tire am, then na DEJAVU for am cool

what am slating the OP for, is the bla bla way he put his story across . . .is he trying to tell us that his babe prolly suspected he had done something funny, or was it just him THAT HAD GOT NEWLY BORN-AGAIN ? grin
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by sheniqua: 1:27am On May 22, 2008
morenike you have such beautiful eyes.

back to topic.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by sheniqua: 1:27am On May 22, 2008
is this Dr Kitaun the notorious Jackal
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 1:29am On May 22, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@D-reloaded

when did it become a crime for a guy to sample any other chic outside his relationship ? undecided
When he's to be married to her IE fiance

Why do you guys ask this kain question? nna nawa o undecided
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by sheniqua: 1:30am On May 22, 2008
I'm also shocked to see that kain answer.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 1:32am On May 22, 2008
sheniqua:

I'm also shocked to see that kain answer.
explain
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by Dreloaded(f): 1:34am On May 22, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@D-reloaded

when he agreed to be in a relationship?
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 1:38am On May 22, 2008
@sheniqua

do I sound like Jackal ? so u know he is notorious    grin

JACKAL IS JACKAL . . .AND DR KITAUN IS DR KITAUN  cool

@Morenike

the truth of the matter is  . . .there is no crime if it happens ! all this marriage bla bla thing that the OP is saying dont move me  tongue

for all we know and care, the virgin girl in question might not be a FERGIN  grin  grin

take it or leave, men dont sleep with wood, dey sleep with girls that most of the time are aware that these men are committed to someone else . . .so dont give me the chauvinistic insinuating yap  tongue
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 1:40am On May 22, 2008
@TOF grin

he agreed to be in a relationship with the girl, but did he agree that he would have his thing padlocked undecided

guy had to get some . .he did ! case closed . . .but this brodaman here is acting like . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by RampantT(f): 1:43am On May 22, 2008
Dr Kitaun:

@Morenike

the truth of the matter is . . .there is no crime if it happens ! all this marriage bla bla thing that the OP is saying don't move me tongue

for all we know and care, the virgin girl in question might not be a FERGIN grin grin

take it or leave, men don't sleep with wood, dey sleep with girls that most of the time are aware that these men are committed to someone else . . .so don't give me the chauvinistic insinuating yap tongue

Yea, those girls are tramps. . .but what matters is the guy that knows that he could have done sth not to hurt his FIANCEE. He's totally at fault there because he knew who he'll hurt and how great the hurt would be to his girl, and that his cheating could (and hopefully will) break his engagement.
Sometimes, its berra if dnt say "I Love You", because they're just saying it to get into "her" pant. . .most of the time when men talk about love, it's BS undecided
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by sheniqua: 2:03am On May 22, 2008
morenike I was referring to Jackals answer
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 2:10am On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

Yea, those girls are tramps. . .but what matters is the guy that knows that he could have done sth not to hurt his FIANCEE. He's totally at fault there because he knew who he'll hurt and how great the hurt would be to his girl, and that his cheating could (and hopefully will) break his engagement.
Sometimes, its berra if dnt say "I Love You", because they're just saying it to get into "her" pant. . .most of the time when men talk about love, it's BS undecided

he could have done something not to have hurt his fiancee like what ? self-service incessantly cos he aint a virgin but his fiancee is a fergin ? lipsrsealed

and why is it that u ladies, always feel men dont know that when u say I LOVE U TOO back at them, u are fooloing them ?

see . . .there are no hard and fast rules about these things . . .LIVE AND LET LIVE ! grin
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by Dreloaded(f): 2:12am On May 22, 2008
If he knew he couldnt deal with being with a "virgin til marriage" type then he should have never gotten into a relationship with one

I just don't understand those that agree to be in those kind of relationships then start crying "my body isnt firewood", I wouldnt blame anyone for feeling that way, just don't bloody LIE and say you are fine with it and go and run around with someone else.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by Nobody: 2:19am On May 22, 2008
when did it become a crime for a guy to sample any other chic outside his relationship ?

Shakes head

@ post

Perfect example of crying over spilled milk. I don't pity you.
Re: Help I Slept With Another Girl My Fiancee Want To Live Me by DrKitaun(m): 2:20am On May 22, 2008
@TOF

how do we know if HE TRULY WANTED TO KEEP THE SIDE OF THE BARGAIN BY NOT BANGING SOMEONE ELSE ? . . .

shit happens . . .at least from what he said, it was the girl making moves on him  grin

and seriously too . . .what if this same guy had gone ahead to padlock his tool, only to find out sometime later that the girl aint a fergin . . .dont u think the guy will be mad at himself and the girl for all the squandered opportunities  undecided grin

P.S pls tell sheniqua that am not Jackal, rather am his worst enemy on NL  angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D Guy Dat Will Accept Me The Way I Am Is Coming / My Gf Is 2 Years Older Than Me And She's Nt Aware / See The Major Problem Ladies Have With Relationships (+18 Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.