Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

"Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." (821 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Are Women Still Moved By Words???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
I observed an ironic trend going on out there with women, and it gets me thinking and wondering "WHY".

Have you ever wondered why women you see at clubs, malls etc., sometimes dress so SEXY?

Let's think about it from a woman perspective:

An attractive woman gets attention from men all the time...no matter WHAT she's wearing. Attractive women don't have to "accent" their beauty in order to attract men.

And the question becomes VERY interesting when you consider that often it's the most BEAUTIFUL women that go to the GREATEST lengths to enhance their beauty.

You know what I mean...

A tall, stunning woman spends all day at the mall shopping for just the right high-heeled shoes. A naturally beautiful woman spends hours in front of the mirror getting ready to go out...and puts on tons of makeup...

AND FOR WHAT?

Is it really worth all the extra time and effort...spending HOURS and HOURS to get that "extra little bit" of beauty, when a woman already has "more than enough"?

Answers... ?

I noticed there is just one reason behind all this and I will explain using a simple scenario:

When a "hot" woman walks into a room, EVERYONE checks her out... right?

The "sausage" looks her up and down with a "let me get a really good look because I'll be using her as a spank-it fantasy later" stare.

The "top guys", who have options, glance at her and make a "mental note" to talk to her later.

The OTHER hot women look at her and give her... yep, you guessed it....THE BITCCH LOOK.

Why? Because another hot woman is instantly seen as COMPETITION.

A hot woman doesn't want OTHER hot women competing with her for the "best guys". So they give other women "bitcch looks". So let's just say that attractive women DON'T LIKE COMPETITION.

In order to MINIMIZE their competition, they fix themselves up ... and emphasize their good points to the MAX. And that's WHY the most attractive and beautiful women never relent on make-ups and fashion.

www.flaubertajiero.com
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by MrCork: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
...welll womens usualy loook like men when they dont where make it...I strongly recomend it (no oofeinsese) angry

1 Like

Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Enegod(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Op..You supposed to work in a newspaper
outfit. Highly captivating title but thrash
details.

1 Like

Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by k2039: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2013
My girl friend is more appealing to me without make up.
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Going by your title, beautiful women dont "NEED" make up, but ugly women do.#IMO
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Sanboy25: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by OCTAVO: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
But what about men that wear make ups? What have you got to say about that?

1 Like

Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Mynd44: 1:46am On Jul 15, 2013
It is the make up that makes some women beautiful
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by MrsChima(f): 2:41am On Jul 15, 2013
Make up is like getting a hair cut...it shouldn't be a big deal.
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 15, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Make up is like getting a hair cut...it shouldn't be a big deal.

A haircut could make a girl ugly.. and makeup could make a girl ugly..

I don't need make up... I need make down cos Im so sexy without it... BWAHAHAHAH NOT... I need like the whole damn cosmetic counter. angry
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by kreamidiva(f): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2013
Just a little slap of make-up does it for me depending on where I'm going to.my husband would rather i dint wear make-up at all.but how can a lady step out without d smallest bit of make-up It would seem as if u don't love urself.IMO O undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Mynd44: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

A haircut could make a girl ugly.. and makeup could make a girl ugly..

I don't need make up... I need make down cos Im so sexy without it... BWAHAHAHAH NOT... I need like the whole damn cosmetic counter. angry
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Is something wrong with your mouth? angry angry
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Mynd44: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Is something wrong with your mouth? angry angry
It lost the ability to close
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
It lost the ability to close

Please, close it quick. You are catching flies.

Would you date an ugly lady who doesn't use makeup?... But if she did use makeup she would be pretty?
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Mynd44: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Please, close it quick. You are catching flies.

Would you date an ugly lady who doesn't use makeup?... But if she did use makeup she would be pretty?
I will always tell people to know where they lack attractiveness and fix it. That's also why I values brains over beauty cos beauty can be fixed
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
I will always tell people to know where they lack attractiveness and fix it. That's also why I values brains over beauty cos beauty can be fixed

But what about somebody who doesn't care if they are attractive?

Besides, you didn't answer my question.. ^^^ all that for a yes/no answer tongue
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Mynd44: 7:29am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

But what about somebody who doesn't care if they are attractive?

Besides, you didn't answer my question.. ^^^ all that for a yes/no answer tongue
The answer to your question is a NO. It does not make them pretty, it just makes them appear to be pretty
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
The answer to your question is a NO. It does not make them pretty, it just makes them appear to be pretty

Shallow
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Shallow
Huh?
Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2013
After a powder and a lip gloss...my girlie remains a beauty!!!

Both are jes to protect her face and lips..she fucckin doesn't need it. She is a definition of beauty to the natural..

Av met me some sexy cherries too, who use it as simple as wise, and wow...u only wanna steal them!

I call that a facelift.

But all the other splash and dabs like an artist drawing on a leather is madness.

I call it full reconstruction! Cos they need it to compete out there!!

I say some b!tches look brighter than their future!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Do Beautiful Women Still Need To Wear Make-ups? ..." by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 15, 2013
^ grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Separates From Husband After 1 Year Of Marriage / I Bought My Wife's "Love" With Money--prince Larsson / 9 Tips To Know If You Are Truly His Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.