Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,090 members, 7,867,148 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Bought My Wife's "Love" With Money--prince Larsson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought My Wife's "Love" With Money--prince Larsson (820 Views)

Husband Wife Love Problem Solution / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? / 5 Ways To Make Your Wife Love You Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought My Wife's "Love" With Money--prince Larsson by omobarBlog(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hi everyone,
just want to share a story of my friend with you all, and to have your say,

Here is what he wrote me.....

Dear Kenny,
I met a girl about 5years ago when i was still in the university and i was in my final year then, she was in her second year in the same university but different departments.
When i first met this girl i said to my self this is the type of wife i would love to marry, but wen i approached her she turned me down saying that i am not her class. i kept pressing on, until one day that she disgraced me in front of her friends and i was really embarrassed and i said to myself i won't even go near her again.

Nevertheless, i graduated and i went for my NYSC and when i came out i set up a business because in this country for you to make impact you must be creative and hardworking and at the same time productive.
God so did it that my business began to grow in just less than a year and six months.

few years after i left school, i met this girl at the airport on my way to a business summit in ABUJA and lo and behold she ran to me and she was blocked by my aids and she was amazed and when i turned to see who that was, i discovered it was this same girl that rejected me long ago. well, we met and had a little discussion and then we exchanged numbers and later that day i called her and she came to my hotel and we did the "Thing".. she later became pregnant and i didn't want her to abort the baby, by so doing, i married her and she moved into my house. we have been together for 3yrs but i feel i don't really love this girl but that i just bought her love with my money and i guess she doesn't love me too but she love my money..
what should i do? my business isn't how it used to be and am confused ..source: http://www.omobar..com

Re: I Bought My Wife's "Love" With Money--prince Larsson by phecs: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
For ur mind u get money!and u gat time to write dis!!rubbish try harder next tyme
Re: I Bought My Wife's "Love" With Money--prince Larsson by omobarBlog(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
phecs: For ur mind u get money!and u gat time to write dis!!rubbish try harder next tyme

you get sense? i said my friend..odeh na im you be man
Re: I Bought My Wife's "Love" With Money--prince Larsson by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Even if you are rich, your money should stay in ur pockets. Why use it to buy any woman?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways To Know If You're not Ready For Marriage / Can't Stop / Compulsory waiting Periods Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.