Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? (2594 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 5:29am On Jul 15, 2013
Ok, I don't get it, why are some/many naija babes mouth filled with very annoying lieS...check d top scams have gotten in less than a month...

1. She pinged me to say she's sad, I didn't wanna ask y buh, I felt lemme show some luv so I asked sup with her. Then she said "I lost my brother's Ipad in d market today" am like so? Tell him naaa...I was shocked she said she had to buy another new Ipad cos her bro go para gaaan...swearDown there is a big scam written all over it, why? Is he gonna kill her? She has a working mum and dad innit...y would an elder brother force his younger sis (a student not working o) to buy/replace a gadget worth 80k plus D problem is I was just beginning to like dz babe, I tot we'd have a date soon buh wiv dz...am crappy

2. This other babe is kinda very cute, buh she killed it all when she called and said her lecturer has ordered them all to buy laptops and bring to class for a kind of work they gat to do...ok I'd be glad to borrow u mine 4 a while" buh no she wanted d money cos there is a specification from d lecturer and d cost is (170k) hahaha! Um!!! am a computer science graduate myself, no one forced me to buy shiiiit even though I went to a private uni...its obvious she wanna scam me.

My Question is why are these babes lying? What are they trying to acquire with huge sum of money from a gentleman like me, why can't they speak to their parents, relative or something? Why must I fend for uR projects cos I like u or even dating u? Babes here gotta help me answer these questions cos I can't gerrit.......JiBsAi™

4 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by k2039: 6:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Stop dating scammers, go for classy girls. Those who understand it's not your responsibility to act as their parents.
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: Stop dating scammers, go for classy girls. Those who understand it's not your responsibility to act as their parents.

I don't get what u mean by classy doh!! Buh am sure they can get woreva they want from home!!y dey don't do dat is what baffles me, am finking peer pressure or bad influences

1 Like

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 15, 2013
My self I still don't know why so many ladies re just so wworthless n have no self respect for themselves; I used to respect laadies buh right now am afraid I can't really say same. Pls ladies in d house , y re U all like this?

A friend of mine just called me; immediately I saw d call, I knew she was definitely calling 2 reap me, n I picked Lo n behold I wasn't disappointed. Countless cases like dat.
U'll meet a lady online, try engaging dem in interractive n educative discussions, they can't produce any intelligible output, d nxt thing is 'looking 4 avenue to scam U' most annoying of all, if u eventually give dem(maybe 4 U, u trying 2 just help) buh 4 dem "U don fall Mugu" (ur own money)
The last thing I'll do in my life is giving an e-friend, 100N .nvr

Pls ladies; I am using on this media to call on U all, have some self worth 4 urself pls, don't make us cee U as worthless, I beg of U...

7 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by daisyella: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2013
The society is so messed up nw that guys think every girl dey meet is out to scam them, itz rili embarrassing dat a guy will read meaning into everything as scam. Sometimes wen u tell ur problems 2 a guy, itz not necessarily cos dey need u 2 give dem money, sometimes it could be dat dey juz need a friend to lend a listening ear, even broke guys too be forming girls want to scam them. Nw don't get me wrong, I know dere r a lot of girls out dere 2 drain guys but wen will guys understand that itz not evrygirl lyk dat. Me for example, i don't even know hw 2 ask people for thins esp guys, I have dis mindset of being content with wot I have and managing myself, apart from d money my peeps give me for school, I work during holidays 2 get money and dere r a lot of girls lyk dat 2. I've met a lot of guys infected with d syndrome of every girl is a scammer and itz rili sad

2 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by jibsai(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2013
^^^@daisyella, I gat u babe* I dnt mean to say all gurls buh ofcos I hav met substantial numbers of babes dat can be grouped into d scam alert class!!! U didn't answer me doh, all am askin Y are babes who are supposedly from a stable or claim to be have to ask for huge some of money from Gs(u dig) am not talkin airtime, launch dates and co, am talkin lying u wanna buy stuffs worth 80-200k....I mean y wouldn't I suspect foul play Huh?

2 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: Stop dating scammers, go for classy girls. Those who understand it's not your responsibility to act as their parents.

I agree with him...

BTW,, K2039, Can I have 60K to buy some stuff for my school? Its very important. cool
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by daisyella: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2013
jibsai: ^^^@daisyella, I gat u babe* I dnt mean to say all gurls buh ofcos I hav met substantial numbers of babes dat can be grouped into d scam alert class!!! U didn't answer me doh, all am askin Y are babes who are supposedly from a stable or claim to be have to ask for huge some of money from Gs(u dig) am not talkin airtime, launch dates and co, am talkin lying u wanna buy stuffs worth 80-200k....I mean y wouldn't I suspect foul play Huh?
Hmmm Well for some of dem itz greed, wen I asked a girl in my lodge why she behaves like dat since her parents provide her with everything, she boldly told me she still needs more and she also adviced me 2 allow school pass through me and not me passing through the school lol so I think dey also see it as fun
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by daisyella: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2013
jibsai: ^^^@daisyella, I gat u babe* I dnt mean to say all gurls buh ofcos I hav met substantial numbers of babes dat can be grouped into d scam alert class!!! U didn't answer me doh, all am askin Y are babes who are supposedly from a stable or claim to be have to ask for huge some of money from Gs(u dig) am not talkin airtime, launch dates and co, am talkin lying u wanna buy stuffs worth 80-200k....I mean y wouldn't I suspect foul play Huh?
Hmmm Well for some of dem itz greed, wen I asked a girl in my lodge why she behaves like dat since her parents provide her with everything, she boldly told me she still needs more and she also adviced me 2 allow school pass through me and not me passing through the school lol so I think dey also see it as fun
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by lymelyte(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2013
It is a shame that we guys experience such from dis everyday low life girlz..
I met an e-girl here,and I was like trying to get to know her. She told me she has a boyfriends and I was cool with it.
We had brief tete a tete for a couple of days(not up to week),then all hell broke loosed.she asked for 15000 airtel recharge card.i was so shocked that I had to delete her immediately from my bbm list

1 Like

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by k2039: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I agree with him...

BTW,, K2039, Can I have 60K to buy some stuff for my school? Its very important. cool
You go wait tired. He be like say you never know say I stingy pass tortoise.

I can only give a girl that kind of money after having a taste of her pussy.

2 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: You go wait tired. He be like say you never know say I stingy pass tortoise.

Well. Dream on virgin. angry
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by lymelyte(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2013
E
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by lymelyte(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Well. Dream on virgin. angry
See dis girl oo,una think say e dey hard for man to see woman Bleep nowadays?

1 Like

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 15, 2013
lymelyte:
See dis girl oo,una think say e dey hard for man to see woman Bleep nowadays?

Its hard for that guy undecided
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Mynd44: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2013
I don't see why the OP is screaming oooo. She asked, you said no and walked away. Why are you shouting again?
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2013
I can bet my future Bugatti Veyron that these bunch of whiners on this thread still depend on their parents. So they can't fathom how they'll ration a ration.

Face your books, kiddos.

2 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: You go wait tired. He be like say you never know say I stingy pass tortoise.

one way or the other, nairaland go corrupt everyone.

So, na u abi? U of all people wan chop kitty-cat?

I hear.

OP, apart from thr fact that i am currently broke, the whole money on me is for big-boy making. U ask money from me then:

iLAUGH,

iLASH,

iDELETE undecided

No long thing!!!

Wether or not u are a kinetic fuckmate of a potential one.

I give at my own free will, and at the need of my mate. LOBATAN!

5 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Linoversace: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2013
lymelyte: It is a shame that we guys experience such from dis everyday low life girlz..
I met an e-girl here,and I was like trying to get to know her. She told me she has a boyfriends and I was cool with it.
We had brief tete a tete for a couple of days(not up to week),then all hell broke loosed.she asked for15000 airtel recharge card .i was so shocked that I had to delete her immediately from my bbm list

Ñ1,500 abi Ñ15,000 undecided
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Linoversace: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't see why the OP is screaming oooo. She asked, you said no and walked away. Why are you shouting again?

Why do girls ask for stuffs worth 80k-200k? undecided
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Mynd44: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2013
Linoversace:

Why do girls ask for stuffs worth 80k-200k? undecided
Why do guys get involved in internet fraud?

It is not excusable but you have a choice to give or not to give. Dem put gun for your head?
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by lymelyte(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2013
Linoversace:

Ñ1,500 abi Ñ15,000 undecided

Bro, na 15,000naira airtel card
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Caracta(f): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Mynd44: 8:58am On Jul 15, 2013
Caracta: grin grin grin
What are you "shining teeth now"? Or are you a scammer? tongue
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by k2039: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2013
sexkillz: I can bet my future Bugatti Veyron that these bunch of whiners on this thread still depend on their parents. So they can't fathom how they'll ration a ration.

Face your books, kiddos.

grin grin grin I can bet with my Rolls Royce Ghost that you are absolutely correct
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by k2039: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why do guys get involved in internet fraud?

It is not excusable but you have a choice to give or not to give. Dem put gun for your head?
More like you have a choice to date or not to date them.
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by k2039: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: one way or the other, nairaland go corrupt everyone.

I hear.

OP, apart from thr fact that i am currently broke, the whole money on me is for big-boy making. U ask money from me then:

iLAUGH,

iLASH,

iDELETE undecided

No long thing!!!

This guy is nuts.
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Caracta(f): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
What are you "shining teeth now"? Or are you a scammer? tongue

I am a big scammer o. Will you be my 'scammee'?
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by 190: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2013
baba u havent seen nothing yet grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Bibol(f): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2013
This is another reason why a man needs to know when to say NO. If a girl asks you for money and you don't feel obliged to give her, simply tell her No. She will quietly carry her scamming abilities to the next guy who will be d.a.f.t enough to fall for it. Its high time the male folk stopped complaining about greedy girls and man up abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by carzola(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2013
Covers my nose as i jump and pass this poo! Cant help both notice the too many flies on it...hhhhmmmmm
Re: How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? by Kirinwa: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2013
Bros I shock o.See K2.

SLIDE waxie: one way or the other, nairaland go corrupt everyone.

I hear.

iLAUGH,

iLASH,

iDELETE undecided

No long thing!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Virgin Friend Claims She's Suffering From Virginity Syndrome / Do We Have Tall Guys On Nairaland? / Is It Good 2 Have Hot Se.xy Romantic Sessions Wit A Partner On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.