Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (103198 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys Try Zulu Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Wbong: 3:11am On Jan 26, 2012
Somali

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Wbong: 3:12am On Jan 26, 2012
or Ethipians

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 26, 2012
Wbong you know you have taste cool

Im not a lesb0 or a "naija man" BUT somali babes fine pass ethiopian if you ask me although both groups have some of africa's finest! cool
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tellwisdom: 3:59am On Jan 26, 2012
Msdarkin, is prettier than these chicks jor undecided undecided

Msdarkin, can we marry?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Tosinville(m): 4:02am On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Wbong: 4:15am On Jan 26, 2012
Ethiopians mehn. they win!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by tellwisdom: 4:43am On Jan 26, 2012
angry angry
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2012
Ethiopians!

BTW, i be think say na only Naija girls dey snap picture for toilet. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 26, 2012
ethopians full Malay well well all beurifull tongue and got downtown
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by iceblock(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2012
Both can serve cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MissyB3(f): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2012
Somali. I like their facial features.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Tosinville(m): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2012
Somalian girls in general aint that attractive compare to ethiopian girlz.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 11:33am On Jan 26, 2012
lipsrsealed sorry I tresspassed.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by LongOne1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
Don’t know, but whenever I see Somalian chicks, I always feel they look hungry.

Ethiopians chicks it is, they have put me in trouble before, but will gladly go through it again wink

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
oops still tresspassing but cant help.

Long One:

Don’t know, but whenever I see Somalian chicks, I always feel they look hungry.

Ethiopians chicks it is, they have put me in trouble before, but will gladly go through it again wink

Their men feed them well. They are nice figured and very curvy. I think u saw the ones in camps

Ethiopians are cousins to eritreans and yeah they are more beautiful than what the poster put up there.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

Msdarkin, is prettier than these chicks jor  undecided undecided

Msdarkin, can we marry?

*pours water on the dreaming wise one*

@topic, ethiopian chicks are fine but the somali chicks I have personally seen? Boy oh boy if I were a dude lol. Facial features, shape, etc. beautiful women and PROUD of their,heritage which is awwwwwwwesome! Btw just so you know poster not all east or horn africans are light skinned with curly hair. The baddest ones are dark skin.

Lol @ someone constantly talking about foreign affairs when he knows damn well everything he claims to have knowledge about is based on what he sees on tv and the internet. So annoying. grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrCork17: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
POSTER. as long as they are NOT nigerian females, we are very very very very very very happy!! angry
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrCork17: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
sadly, Nigerian females NEVER liook like this. they either too fat (Goldieluk) or too Skinnny (Slimyem). Noo ofeince! angry
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrCork17: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
tellwisdom:

Msdarkin, is prettier than these chicks jor  undecided undecided

Msdarkin, can we marry?

Ms Dark who? That ugly mofo? Bro is your Glasses made from wood? undecided
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

*pours water on the dreaming wise one*

@topic, ethiopian chicks are fine but the somali chicks I have personally seen? Boy oh boy if I were a dude lol. Facial features, shape, etc. beautiful women and PROUD of their,heritage which is awwwwwwwesome! Btw just so you know poster not all east or horn africans are light skinned with curly hair. The baddest ones are dark skin.

Lol @ someone constantly talking about foreign affairs when he knows damn well everything he claims to have knowledge about is based on what he sees on tv and the internet. So annoying. grin

Everything you said is true except that in blue. Black is just but a colour. I have seen beautiful and gorgeous dark somalis and ethiopians.
Much more beautiful than their fair skinned sisters.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrCork17: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
huh? dark skin? which dark skin? undecided
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
grin grin
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Chimezie198(m): 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2012
look at the somalians. Op please how can i get in touch with d first picture?
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by richy5(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ethiopy
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by no1madman(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2012
wrong puxxies
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by LongOne1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
pendo89:

oops still tresspassing but cant help.

Their men feed them well. They are nice figured and very curvy. I think u saw the ones in camps

Ethiopians are cousins to eritreans and yeah they are more beautiful than what the poster put up there.

Haba, Nooo, I don’t go to camps looking for hook ups. Sure, they are curvy, but there is something about some of their necks and hands that screams ‘we need food badly’, lol.

Ethiopians are definitely hot, but you need to see some Caribbean chicks I met recently, damn!
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
Long One:

Haba, Nooo, I don’t go to camps looking for hook ups. Sure, they are curvy, but there is something about some of their necks and hands that screams ‘we need food badly’, lol.

Ethiopians are definitely hot, but you need to see some Caribbean chicks I met recently, damn!

You know I dont believe in generalizations so its wrong to say one group is beautiful than the other. I have seen latinos (very pretty),rwandese,sychelles,mauritius,eritreans all sorts and each have their own share of pretty women.

Now when dd u see a somali neck cz I know they are always hidden? grin their arms have henna and are soft cz they dont do heavy work.
Have u seen a somali lady without hijab?
I must tell u you saw a different group cz the well fed ones are a beauty to behold. I just dont like their perfumes.

And by the way what is this thread about?? Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Ms Dark who? That ugly mofo? Bro is your Glasses made from wood? undecided

Yep the same one you been chasing after on fb for a year. . . Oops am I telling too much? tongue
pendo89:

Everything you said is true except that in blue. Black is just but a colour. I have seen beautiful and gorgeous dark somalis and ethiopians.
Much more beautiful than their fair skinned sisters.

Lol sis I apologize. Here "baddest" mean the "hottest or sexiest" grin im sorry for not clarifying before. But yes some of the prettiest somali and ethiopians are very dark in complexion.

Long One:

Thats whats up! cool cool
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
i was expecting to see fully nud'e pix
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by pendo89(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Yep the same one you been chasing after on fb for a year. . . Oops am I telling too much? tongue
Lol sis I apologize. Here "baddest" mean the "hottest or sexiest" grin im sorry for not clarifying before. But yes some of the prettiest somali and ethiopians are very dark in complexion.

Thats whats up! cool cool

lol ok.I misinterpreted that. pardon me too.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by LongOne1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
@ pendo89

You are right beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. If I could find a lady with half a mind as yours, I’ll stop misbehaving and face front. I’ll just do a little brain alignment/brain panel beating, lol.

^^^unbelievably, I started that up there as a flirt, but when I got to the end I realised it was a true reflection of my thoughts.
Re: Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali by MrsChima1(f): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
I don't do women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Wife Is Emasculating Me / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.