Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports (6660 Views)

Anambra Inaugurates N16bn Tomato, Cassava Plantation / Julius Berger Summoned Over Sambo’s N16bn Residence / ACN Leaders Sold Out Ribadu’s Presidential Ambition For N16bn — ACN Chieftain Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by manny4life(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
plaindealer:

I said direct benefit and not your made up story. Lagos state is not getting any kind of direct benefit from the project as planed and agreed to with NEPA. Fact.

Instead of repeating the same ignorant question, why not show us how the state is directly benefiting from the project as planed and agreed to by NEPA.

Dude, DROP IT.

I asked you a simple question, you're perambulating and beating around. PLEASE... JUST DROP IT.

Whether you accept it or not, though I'm not concerned about it, LASG has financial benefits from it else, WHO BEARS THE COST? ON WHO'S EXPENSE?
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by manny4life(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
plaindealer:

It really doesn't matter how many times you spin it or give it to yourself both ways, it's stlil the same flawed error on your part. It's even very unmanly and cowardly to hide behind other people's poss that has nothing to do with your own foolery..

Lol... I have not insulted you, be cautious of your words.

You can't blame me when I say I'm done with you.. cool cool cool
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by plaindealer: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life:

Slowly but surely, the truth is coming out.

So now, it's no longer "benefit" it's now "direct benefit" cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

See confusion cheesy cheesy grin grin

Below is what I said and not your made up lies.

plaindealer:

Lagos state is not getting any kind of direct benefit from the 1st IPP/The 271 MW

Are you a liar too?
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by plaindealer: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... I have not insulted you, be cautious of your words.

You can't blame me when I say I'm done with you.. cool cool cool

Qualifying your actions has nothing to do with insult and I'm not insulting you.

It's cowardly and unmanly to keep twisting other people's posts to justify your own errors especially since the poster did not say anything relating to what you made up on your own..
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by manny4life(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
plaindealer:

Below is what I said and not your made up lies.

Are you a liar too?

You just made yourself look like one - unless you're new, you can edit a quoted comment... LOL, nice try.. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by manny4life(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
plaindealer:

Qualifying your actions has nothing to do with insult and I'm not insulting you.

It's cowardly and unmanly to keep twisting other people's posts to justify your own errors especially since the poster did not say anything relating to what you made up on your own..

I have told you to be cautious of your own words, don't think it's only you that has the monopoly of professional insults. I can throw as much as I receive.

Manny is OFFICIALLY DONE WITH YOU... DEUCES cool cool
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by plaindealer: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life:

Dude, DROP IT.

I asked you a simple question, you're perambulating and beating around. PLEASE... JUST DROP IT.

Whether you accept it or not, though I'm not concerned about it, LASG has financial benefits from it else, WHO BEARS THE COST? ON WHO'S EXPENSE?

Care to explain to us the so called financial benefits the Lagos sate government pocketing here?
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by plaindealer: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life:

You just made yourself look like one - unless you're new, you can edit a quoted comment... LOL, nice try.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1359449/oando-build-n16bn-ipps-lagos/1

^^^^^^^

Common sense should tell you that you can not edit your quote inside other people's quote.

Meaning you've already quoted what I said, it's in your quote so obviously, it was not edited.

The fact that you you lie and do such things doesn't mean other people do same.
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by tlops(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
I hope they plan to connect all these IPPs into a national smart grid where their excesses can be used...

2 Likes

Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
tlops: I hope they plan to connect all these IPPs into a national smart grid where their excesses can be used...

Yeah, I hope so too.
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by jpphilips(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
taharqa2: Fashola developed this model?? So he 'developed' it and others are now stealing d model, abi? Lawd have mercy!! Have you ever heard of d IPP serving, I bliv, d 3 Arms Zone and environs in Abuja, designd by Prof Nnaji's company? Do you know when its construction started and how long ago it started operations? Do you know how many such Location-specific IPPs we have all over Nigeria (industries, other Private concerns, etc)?? IGNORAMUS.....@topic, Good development

30kva is too small for airport and its environs as reported, however, im certain that the olodo reporter has confused some units up there.

a 30kva power unit doesnt qualify as a plant but a backup generator.

Simply put, Oando wants to purchase Gas generators for two airports in Nigeria.

Is the reporter trying to insinuate that every Nigerian who has a 30kva gen set, has an IPP at home?
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by Samxiulee: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
jp philips:

30kva is too small for airport and its environs as reported, however, im certain that the olodo reporter has confused some units up there.

a 30kva power unit doesnt qualify as a plant but a backup generator.

Simply put, Oando wants to purchase Gas generators for two airports in Nigeria.

Is the reporter trying to insinuate that every Nigerian who has a 30kva gen set, has an IPP at home?

I want to believe its an error,maybe they meant 30mva,even at that 100million usd is just too much to build that,BTW don't they have faith in the power transformation projects again?
If they want power 2 airport with that amount,how much are they going use to build new one?O lord pls deliver us from all this.
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sam xiu lee: I want to believe its an error,maybe they meant 30mva,even at that 100million usd is just too much to build that,BTW don't they have faith in the power transformation projects again?
If they want power 2 airport with that amount,how much are they going use to build new one?O lord pls deliver us from all this.

I guess the plan is to use the main power projects for residential commercial customers, as airports consume a large amount of electricity. London Heathrow alone consumes around 5,000MW per year.
Re: Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports by jpphilips(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sam xiu lee: I want to believe its an error,maybe they meant 30mva,even at that 100million usd is just too much to build that,BTW don't they have faith in the power transformation projects again?

there was a time early this year when i argued with taharqa that jonathan has not commissioned a single power project from scratch,

he doubted, i proved my case beyond reasonable sane doubt, while the insane doubts continued with their usual false hopes.

Today, it is becoming apparent that Nnaji's exit is the closure jonathan has been looking for in the power sector.

The FG has lost faith already wonder why Nigerians are still sharpening their hopes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GMO Products: FG Gives 7 Days Ultimatum To All Shoprite Stores / Zone NASS Offices According To Geopolitical Zones, Groups Advises APC Leadership / President Buhari Says Nigeria’s Broadband Penetration Is Now 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.