Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 (32176 Views)

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / 3rd Class Degree, Or No Degree At All: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by mactoni91(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
An Army General was asked: "Can u
forgive a terrorist?" He replied: "God
forgives. Our task is to arrange their
meeting.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by xykms101: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Then I may be forced to say patience jonathan also graduated with a first class. Taarh! Liar, this man nobel laureate needs to be digged, he never graduated with a second class upper but a third class.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by eagleeye2: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
question for prof;
If you did not make a third class from UI, what class of degree did you make?
Can you provide evidence to back your claim that you didn't make a third class?
I read somewhere else that Prof did not complete his programme in the University College Ibadan (Now UI). That is a plausible excuse.
Nota Bene
Your class of degree does not diminish my admiration for your literary works.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
la_unique: And so what? Prof let me bring primary school algebra for you and see how well you will do with it. Intelligence is not all about speaking big grammar, it's an all-round thing

hey......avnt u heard of the sayin ''jack of all trade is master of non''? Get busy wit ur pry sch algebra and let d Prof kip perfectin wot he does.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Deiok(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
And so what

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by deloon(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
RedBenson: Really, nairaland is getting tedious by the day. I mean, how does this change the price of kerosine or even garri in d mrkt? mtchew
Has anything ever changed the price of garri or kerosene positively in this country?
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Decryptor(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Oh really? I thot he graduated with a First Class?
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by lertee(f): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
Seriously,it gets to a point where a particular,word,sentence,phrase,name and topic begin to get boring,yes such is this wole soyinka's story,let the man be and stop looking for news for your frontpage....am yawning seriously on a mondaay morning,abegyu
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Not that it adds anything to him, but people have used that 'WS graduated with a 3rd class' line to justify laziness, failure and pursuing less than excellence.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by launique: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Slaak:

hey......avnt u heard of the sayin ''jack of all trade is master of non''? Get busy wit ur pry sch algebra and let d Prof kip perfectin wot he does.
. Highly cerebral people don't stick to a singular area of interest, they study wide.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
dis ppl too dey talk
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Sike(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
annexes: Aw does dat affect us? 1st
I wonder O.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by victorD3: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
ShyM-X:
The Nigerian press/media needs to leave this man alone and stop asking him stupid questions. Don't they have any other news to report in that country other than continue to disturb an old legendary man? If they don't have news, they should create one and leave the man alone.

Stop putting him out there for attacks by riffraff, thugs, illiterates, and losers!!

Blame the Niaraland MODs\bigots for always bringing up any crap that has to do with Wole to NL and front page
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Geomac: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
la_unique: . Highly cerebral people don't stick to a singular area of interest, they study wide.

You are not making any sense at all.

Lazy ones should stop saying Prof. Soyinka made a 3rd class.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Rili 1st page :moondancing
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Nov1ce(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
la_unique: And so what? Prof let me bring primary school algebra for you and see how well you will do with it. Intelligence is not all about speaking big grammar, it's an all-round thing
Guy what are you saying
Baba park well jooor...
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by halavoke: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
arabanibaba: sholay dont mind all this awon omo ti ko ni eko, ti won ni aso agba loriko even if he has third class, he has make a good mark in nigerian

Ndi ofe manu: your english is a clear sign u won't make any mark in nigeria! grin
Am sure u r a graduate,afta u n som lk u wen b fellow graduates go de laff patience

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by frond: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
I won't believe until I am able to see the scan certificate shocked
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by NNMUU(m): 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
sholay2011:
Bro, your post reeks of low IQ. No insult intended but ur 'intelligence' needs questioning.

Bros, you can't insult someone and then say no insult intended it's like shooting someone and saying 'no hard feelings".
It doesn't work that way
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by pendusky(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
the guy that design neco and jamb portal who is now a millioniare graduated with a pass, it doesnt matter wer u falls into, what matter most now is ur true selfworth, ur talent what is embedded in you.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by jidesp(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
One thing i will say here is. DAMN! some of you have got Issues. LOL. A Guy mentioned something about algebra or so. The thing is whether he has a 3rd class or second, it doesn't really matter in this part of the world. He is simply saying it because he has attained a lot in life because he is smart enough to explore is imagination and put it into perspective, there are people with first class but didn't even make the headlines.

I think, sometimes y'all just need to chill and not debate on what will only make you believe these people didn't even know what it feels like to eat crumbs. One person can influence a nation, and its not necessary that everyone accept his/her notion, but people who don't just type what comes to their mind will understand this better. as hard as the nation is he pulled through, stop being a hater and just be happy whenever he makes the headline.

Stop complaining about someone who rose from nothing to something, change your situation, explore your imagination, put it into perpective.

For me, i am proud of him because he is one of the Nigerians that still makes me look towards a brighter future and still believe in a better tomorrow.

Wole Soyinka, is a sage of Intellectual Genius.;d wink cheesy grin tongue lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by moodswing(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
rozayx5: Soyinka is dragging his name in the mud, he should just stick to what he knows best (being a pirate) undecided undecided

Fantastic comment from a fantastic nairalander. Mr. Soyinka has lost every respect I have for him. Instead of attacking issues like a literate mind, he took side and ended up spuwing things that calls his reputation into question.

OBJ went Senile and Wole has followed him.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Briareos(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
frond: I won't believe until I am able to see the scan certificate shocked

But you believed it when it was rumoured he graduated with third class?
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Briareos(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
halavoke:

Ndi ofe manu: your english is a clear sign u won't make any mark in nigeria! grin
Am sure u r a graduate,afta u n som lk u wen b fellow graduates go de laff patience

Your 'Engrish' is no better than his, bro. cheesy
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Briareos(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
moodswing:

Fantastic comment from a fantastic nairalander. Mr. Soyinka has lost every respect I have for him. Instead of attacking issues like a literate mind, he took side and ended up spuwing things that calls his reputation into question.

And this has what to do with this topic how?
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by orgasticdance: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
moodswing:

No. He never had ur respect if he lost it simply becos of some silly mundane issue... Intellectuals are humans too. And are actually more interesting when they are wrong than right undecided

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by mariong(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
frond: I won't believe until I am able to see the scan certificate shocked
Are you thomas? gringringringrin
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by Monzuur(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Either 3rd Class or 50th class the man is a great Legend........Garri remains 170naira per Congo in ilesha osun state!!!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by jidesp(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nov1ce:
Guy what are you saying
Baba park well jooor...

Thank you for serving the GUY HOT. Lmao. Algebra? angry undecided Does he think we doing exams in real life. Oh I think he is a Teacher, thats why
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by mariong(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
halavoke:

Bro u bad gan. Lol.. Couldn't help quoting you. Though mean, but its the humble truth.
Re: I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1 by stevSKY(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Some times such grades r been made nt cos one iz lazy or dull...... Bt due to So many influences that one encounters during †ђξ course of studies. Examples could b illness, victimisation, lack of funds for basic necessities that wud aid proper assimilation of understanding...... If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ ask me a 3rd class is nt a b̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ thing Prof. Wole its a grade ΑϞϑ nt you ....... So wats †ђξ big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nasarawa State University Final Year Student Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident / 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree / Female Student Caught After Carrying 'Expo' In This Manner For Exam. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.