Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / deleted (784 Views)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / Deleted Topic! / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2013
kkkk
Re: deleted by Exponental(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2013
Msc is not an automatic means of securing a job or good future but just a step to acquire more knowledge n opportunities. I dont see marriage as a form of hinderance to ur msc. Also, I think u shld agree with her (provided she is understanding).

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2013
Discuss with her and hear her own side of it. If she decides to wait for you, fine! If she wants to get married, marry her before you go! Dt isn't a big deal, is it? Just try and put her into consideration in whatever you choose to do.

1 Like

Re: deleted by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2013
she is fully in support of Msc. We were planning to fix a date for next year June for the wedding. But my Msc will be starting in August (Fall admission).
alutacontinua: Discuss with her and hear her own side of it. If she decides to wait for you, fine! If she wants to get married, marry her before you go! Dt isn't a big deal, is it? Just try and put her into consideration in whatever you choose to do.
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
goodsegs: she is fully in support of Msc. We were planning to fix a date for next year June for the wedding. But my Msc will be starting in August (Fall admission).

Does she mind waiting till you come back before you do the wedding or she wants to do it before you leave?
Re: deleted by 190: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
if u are above 30 then i'd say marriage

bur below then Msc cheesy
Re: deleted by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
190: if u are above 30 then i'd say marriage

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is the first time i'm seeing you make sense in this year 2013. undecided grin
How ya body? wink
Re: deleted by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
SHE wants us to go ahead with the wedding and still dont mind if i go for my Msc.moreso, Msc is 2 years.
alutacontinua:

Does she mind waiting till you come back before you do the wedding or she wants to do it before you leave?
Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
goodsegs: SHE wants us to go ahead with the wedding and still dont mind if i go for my Msc.moreso, Msc is 2 years.

then, go ahead with it!
but you have to put plans in place on how you'll be able to move together later!
She'll not be too sure of her stand if you leave her without sealing the deal.

1 Like

Re: deleted by jmoore(m): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
190: if u are above 30 then i'd say marriage

who hacked your account?
Re: deleted by 190: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
jmoore:

who hacked your account?
alutacontinua:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is the first time i'm seeing you make sense in this year 2013. undecided grin
How ya body? wink

are u both okay undecided undecided
Re: deleted by Mynd44: 4:12am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: deleted by Mynd44: 4:13am On Jul 17, 2013
Why not have a small wedding before you go? Or an engagement at least
Re: deleted by firetrap(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2013
homeboy just know or have it at the back of your mind that when you leave some other guy will be tapping that asssss. if you really love her like you claim to you would not put her In a position to be tempted. she's in support of ur msc cos she know that its what u want and not stating otherwise would make it look like she's not supportive. Body no be firewood oh.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Single,serious And Mature Lady.... / Send Me Your Wedding Toast. / How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.